The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber

Go down 
+5
Niklaus Petrovin
Anne Stanhope
Gregory Cromwell
Geoffrey Lonshord
Elizabeth Seymour
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:09 am

I was glad to reach my chambers. I sat myself on the edge of the bed wanting to be rid of my clothes Klaus my love can you help me with removing my corset please. I asked nicely. A strong heated pain came across my hips and I looked at him hoping he would not faint. I longed for Margaret to help me undress closing my eyes I held out my hand for Klaus I am scared my count I know we both like blood but what if their is a surmountable amount? Me and you still have unwritten pages waiting to be filled together with our journeys
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:12 pm

Following Margaret through the corridor they finally arrived to Elizabeth's chambers. Before they entered Sabrina turned to Margaret and said, You should enter first, it'd be better to see you first. She smiled, then added quickly, And lady Margaret be calm, it'll help her a great deal to have you by her side, but you must be calm.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Niklaus laid her carefully on bed. He started unlacing her corset slowly in order she could breath deeply and freely "Shh..everything will be alright, my love. Don't worry. We'll write so many pages together. The midwife is coming..and I'm going anywhere. Just relax and breath deeply..better now?" He said as he finished loosening the laces of her corset. He never saw a childbirth. But he tried to smile to make her relax
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 1:31 pm

I was glad to be free of my corset. I sank into the bed slipping of my skirts my body seeking comfort from the familiarity of my old bed. Very better just don't let go of my hand Klaus I rolled on to my side my hips and back were being trickled with shots of pain. My voice made noise of discomfort as I squeezed his hand
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:21 pm

Margaret stopped in front of Elizabeth's door. She nodded after Sabrina's words "Yes..you're right. I shall remain calm, my lady. I promise.." She took a breath and finally she opened the door. She found Elizabeth on bed with Klaus at her side. She entered, gesturing to Sabrina to follow her "Elizabeth..how do you feel? Lady Sabrina is here. Don't worry, everything will be alright. You're going to become a mum.." She curtsied before Klaus. With an happy smile, she sat on bed taking her hand
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:40 am

I grunted not moving my head from the comfort of my pillow it smelt like home. It's rather stuffy in here can somebody please open a window. I hoped that they would both stay at my top end after this they would still have to face me. I did not want them put of especially klaus.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:02 am

Sabrina followed Margaret into the room, and immediately turned her attention to Elizabeth. How do you feel, my lady? Did contraction started? She asked as she opened the window, and then ordered to servants to bring her hot water and some blankets.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Margaret took some water. And with a wet cloth she started rubbing softly Elizabeth's forehead "When you feel the contraction coming squeeze tightly my hand, Elizabeth. Relax and breath deeply. Are you comfortable?" She asked while refreshing her friend
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:28 am

I don't feel any contractions yet. I just feel a lot of discomfort when the baby moves, some soreness in my back. Would it be more uncomfortable to be examined I was dreading that part.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Niklaus looked at Margaret and Sabrina. He smiled at them, but he felt a bit weird. He was the only man in the room, and he didn't know how to be useful. Luckily Sabrina was a good midwife. He smiled at his wife holding her hand "I'll never leave your hand, my love. You're in excellent hands and I'll remain here with you. I would never lose this big emotion for nothing in this world.." He said and kissed deeply her hand. He was now realizing that he was going to become father and felt his heart beating faster in his chest
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Sabrina looked at Niklaus as he said his encouraging words to Elizabeth, and she smiled. Anyone could see the love between them. Let us see how close we are, then. Just relax. She said as she  moved to examine her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:36 pm

Margaret was tapping softly Elizabeth's forehead and neck with a wet cloth. She smiled, thinking at when her turn to give birth will come too, one day. She hoped to be surrounded by people she loved most, including Elizabeth, Anthony and Thomas
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 10:25 am

It was hard to concentrate with three people doing three things at once to me saying different things. Bad enough I had to give birth but I felt too closed in smothered was the word. Actually can you both leave me and Sabrina alone please! I'm not even sweating this is all to much. Indeed you are trying to be kind but I have to push out a watermelon soon. I looked at them both with an irritated stare annoyed to the bone with all this fussing.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:54 pm

Sabrina was surprised at lady Elizabeth's request, but quickly pulled herself and smiled.  Both of you can wait outside. I'll come to inform you as soon as the baby is born.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:30 pm

Margaret looked at Sabrina and at Klaus, surprised for her friend's words. She took a breath. After putting down the wet cloth, she nodded and stood up "Yes..of course. I shall wait outside. But please, call me immediately if you need help.." She smiled at Elizabeth. So she curtsied quikly before Klaus and left the room
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Niklaus watched Margaret leaving, but he couldn't hide his surprise as well. He thought that she wanted him at her side during labour. But probably she felt much more comfortable alone with Sabrina. He smiled weakly "As you wish, my love. But remember that I'm out there with Margaret. I love you.." He kissed her forehead softly and stood up. Therefore he took a breath. And after giving a meaningful glance to Sabrina, he left the room reaching Margaret outside
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:13 am

I suddenly felt like an evil villian. I wanted them to come back but certain things should be kept private. I looked up at Sabrina. I just wanted some privacy whilst being examined that is all. I don't plan to give birth without them that would be heartless. I am nervous do you mind if I talk whilst being examined. My smile came across in a nervous manner my legs starting to shake slowly with nerves.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:33 pm

That's fine. You've no need to explain. Sabrina said, then added, I'll call them back once when I finish examination. She smiled warmly to Elizabeth, trying to ease her nervousness.  Oh, no... I'd not mind at all. Now are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:47 pm

Yes I am ready. I let my fingers twiddle with the top of the bedsheet. So Sabrina do you have many siblings.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 11:24 pm

I'm the only child, but I do have many cousins, and I love them very much. Sabrina answered. She could see Elizabeth's water was leaking and thought it might break when she examined her. What about you, lady Elizabeth? Do you've siblings?  She asked, wanting to distract her while she  inserted her fingers into Elizabeth's womanhood and pressed on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:50 am

My waters have already broken so don't worry Sabrina I feel pain in my hips like soreness. Looking up at the ceiling I placed my hands over my belly. Sabrina had a soothing voice which made it easier to relax. That is nice I have honestly never met any of my cousins but I have siblings and plenty of them. Their is Margery,Thomas,Edward,Dorothy and my favourite Jane. We have always been close she is like a beautiful Greek goddess. This shall be the first grandchild for both sides.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Oh, you have such large family. It must have been nice growing up with all of them. Sabrina said with a soft voice. The baby was
in the right position and Elizabeth was fully dilated, it was just a matter of time when
the labor would start.Your baby is ready to be born, you will soon urge to push. She said, as she finished with her examination.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:43 am

Yes I know that this is wrong but Jane is my favourite we are very close in age I grabbed Sabrina's hand as the had started Ok I think I need them back in the room I noticed how smooth Sabrina's hands were I wondered if she had a lotion she used
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:31 am

Sabrina gave the nod with her head and walked to the door. Lady Elizabeth would like to have both you with her now. She said to Elizabeth's husband and Margaret.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:36 pm

Sabrina was very polite and this put me at great ease. A sharp, intense pain ran across my stomach and my hands grabbed the sheets as I looked on at Sabrina. Sabrina is everything alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next