The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber

Go down 
+5
Niklaus Petrovin
Anne Stanhope
Gregory Cromwell
Geoffrey Lonshord
Elizabeth Seymour
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 am

His words made me excited pressing my lips hardly against his I kissed him like a vampire tasting blood for the first time. Digging my nails sharply into his hair I placed myself on top of him bringing together both his lips before nibbling on them Oh Klaus,Klaus, you have no idea how long I have longed to hear you speak such words from your beautiful rose bud lips I licked the blood of his lips nibbling down his body stopping at his member This should I nibble on this
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Klaus closed his eyes feeling her tongue licking his blood. His lips and body were burning of desire and pleasure. Once rolled on his back he looked up at her and grinned as she stopped at his member "Choice is yours, Elizabeth. We're one thing, now. Remember.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:39 am

I placed myself on top Make love to me again Klaus control and be in charge of my body like you do when you kiss me. Kissing my way down him kneeling at the bottom of him I placed the sheet over my headand tasted him for the very first time. It felt wrong to use my teeth so I gently wrapped my lips around it tickling his thighs god knew how much I loved him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Niklaus felt her mouth around him for the first time and couldn't avoid to moan. He was looking at her pleasing him and moans of pleasure escaped by his mouth. This girl made him feel loved, like never in his whole life. His hand reached her blonde hairs and kept on caressing them, surrendered under her passion "Oh Elizabeth.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Now I waited the rest of youI moved up his body like a snake loving their master. With my lips caressing his neck I took hold of his member wrapping my hand around it tighter and tighter my hand movements like one hard thrust continuously Klaus if their should ever come a time when you would like a child I don't mind that as long as it's with me I moved my hand up ever so slowly my fingers practically lleaving marks
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:05 am

Klaus let her kissing and biting his neck. He was enjoying the feeling of her hand on his member and was moaning deeply. When suddenly he looked straight at her and raised quickly her chin to him "A child?" He asked with his russian accent and with fire into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:01 am

I removed his hand from my chin Forget what I said Klaus shall I continue to pleasure you? I stared right into his eyes looking so deep.One day you might want your bloodline carried on I am tired goodnight Klaus I kissed him hard and passionately so hard the bottom bit of his lip was peeling feel my pain that I feel in my heart for you I said to myself
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Niklaus noticed his reaction disappointed her in some way. Kissing her back, he thought deeply about her words. He wrapped his arm around her waist when she wished him goodnight with an annoyed tone "Of course I have to think about my bloodline, one day. But I never thought seriously about that. Until now, at least.." He placed a soft kiss on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:06 pm

I turned my body round my face facing him slipping my leg in between his my fingers tracing his body You are my piece of heaven and, all I care about is here and now apart of me hopes that one day it will be me. Will you still make love to me?
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Niklaus grinned "Why do you ask when you already know the answer?" He pulled her closer and kept on kissing and biting her lips "I don't know if you're my heaven...or rather my hell on earth.." He whispered suddenly
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:02 am

I rested my head on his shoulder we had made love now he compared me to hell! I...i am sorry I made you feel like this sorry. inside I was angry and sad and I just wanted Margaret or Edward my brother
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Klaus noticed how much her expression changed and her smile disappeared from her beautiful face. He blamed his last words for that and took her cheeks in his hands "Oh no, Elizabeth..you misunderstood me. I don't even know how you make me feel. You are..an earthquake in my life! I don't compare you to Hell. It's just..a russian figure of speech meaning that I'm confused and weak in front of you. Sorry..sometimes I forget you're not russian.." He smiled starting to kiss slowly her neck. He didn't ask forgiveness. He just hoped that his body's language could be more persuasive than words
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:23 pm

I wriggled under the sheets You don't regret anything with me? Will you stay until I fall asleep or am I being too needy for youl
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Niklaus couldn't help to laugh when he saw her having shelter under sheets "Lady Elizabeth..where are you going? There is a lion outside here who wants to bite you.." He removed sheet from her face giggling and covered her body with his again "I'll stay here until you fall asleep. I'll watch you sleeping. I'll watch you dreaming. Or I'll watch you moaning making love to you again. You just have to ask.." He whispered excitedly and closed her lips with a kiss before she could reply
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:24 pm

His lips melted me back into his embrace wrapping my legs around his buttocks I kissed him with all the passion I could find in myself All three would suit me fine as you know it will
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Niklaus returned her kisses with the same passion placing himself between her legs, ready to enter her again "Hmm..everything s fine about you. Everything.." He whispered and finally pushed his hardness inside her again. A shiver and a moan made almost shake his body
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Biting his bottom lip as he ended our kiss I rested my head back closing my eyes waiting for him. Something felt wrong I could feel it vibrate from his body within mine Klaus what is wrong?
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Klaus pushed once more time but he had to stop. After a deep breath he rolled tiredly on his back "I..I'm fine. Sorry. I think I have a light fever. It's not your fault.." He covered himself with sheet weaping his sweated forehead
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:36 am

I got dressed tieing up my hair taking two cloths one which was of ice cold water the other I soaked with my blood pressing it against his lips I burnt some lavender by the bed and light some candles by hi side tucking him into the bed I felt ever so sad I love you my fallen angel just stay here do you want a physician I kissed his neck feeling his pulse please don't die I ran my finger in the top of his mouth no sharp or pointy teeth I then inspected his eyes not blood shot like a wild animal blowing out the lavender and placing my bloodie cloth onto the fire I thought for a second going under my bed I pulled out part of a bush Klaus does your throat hurt as if you are hungry?
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:28 pm

Klaus drank the blood she pressed against his lips and watched her running around room looking for ice or something to make him feel better. He just rested his head on pillow "No deed a physician, babe. I feel better thank to your blood. My throat doesn't hurts. This happens when I'm weak.." He forced a smile "That's why I pulled you away from me when we met. To protect you from all this. But..since you're here, there is something you can do for me.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:01 am

Their was so much I wanted to say to him but I was a bit shocked instead I bit my tongue wondering if this truly was my fault what had I done to make him this weak Anything as long as you don't ask me to leave your life because I won't I would follow you anyway you were saying
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:17 pm

Niklaus put himself sat on bed still leaning his back against pillow and smiled tiredly "Of course not. I won't ask you to leave me, since we're deeply tied each other, now. But listen to me: there is a Great Oak in the garden. At the foot of the oak there is a very special herb. Take some and bring it to me. After that I'll tell you what to do with it.." He sighed noticing her perplexity "I know it could sound weird. Usually my sister Rebekha did this, but she is not here. I have you and I need you.." He leaned upon her to kiss and lick softly her lips "Will you do this for me?" He whispered
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:53 pm

I kissed his forehead Yes I shall do this for you I will be back in a second
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Niklaus smiled and rested his head on pillow again "I knew I could count on you. Since the first istant I met you. Now go.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Upon returning I placed down my basket and took of my cloak going over to him I put down my findings
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is all I could find Klaus I wish I had savored our first time together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next