The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber

Go down 
+5
Niklaus Petrovin
Anne Stanhope
Gregory Cromwell
Geoffrey Lonshord
Elizabeth Seymour
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:02 pm

When Elizabeth came back, Niklaus looked admired at the basket raising his head from pillow "Oh my God! It's even more than what I needed. You always amaze me.." He rested his head on pillow again and looked at the cheminy "Do you have some milk, here? I need you to put this herb into a pot. With some milk and..blood. Boil the pot on the fire for some minutes and give the result to me. I need to drink this.." He grinned and grabbed her hand "This is not witchcraft, babe. Just an old remedy used by my ancestors.."

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:22 pm

I nodded They say that blood is thicker than water in this case the milk is thicker! Spilling of blood is always somehow witch related and how do you know that my blood is not tainted! taking my findings I started plucking at the herbs
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Niklaus smiled "Your blood will work. You're young and healthy.You'll give me enough energy to get better. Just do as I said, and I'll be able to be your lion again.." He winked and rested his head on pillow with a soft sigh
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:53 am

Smiling I mainly filled the goblet with my blood noticing how it tried to turn thick with the adding of milk crumbling up the herbs I walked over to the bed kissing his head You are my lover Klaus their is beauty within the life you lead now drink
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Niklaus raised his head from pillow leaning his lips on the glass. He smiled at her before drinking for the mixture she prepared from him. After that he sighed feeling better immediately "Ahh..thank you! I needed it. It seems your blood works on me. Fever should disappear in few minutes.." He rested his head on pillow again like he wanted to rest. But he looked up at her with lively eyes "Kiss me.." He said suddenly
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:27 pm

I moved closer towards him seeing his eye's filled with new life perhaps A kiss is that all you demand from me I placed my lips gently above his pausing for a brief moment feeling his hot breath floating towards my lips Just when I think I have figured you out I find their is more to you than pressing my lips against his I wrapped mine around his sucking his in towards mine
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Klaus hold firmly her face among his hand kissing her back "Ah Elizabeth..Elizabeth! There are so many things to discover about me. You're discovering my secrets little by little. What about yours?" He started brushing his lips against her neck
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:10 am

When it comes to you my lion I am an open book but only for you naturally. I placed myself between his legs my lips wrapped around him with my fingers tickling his crutch
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Niklaus wrapped her with his arms enjoying her kisses. He licked her lips pulling her to himself "An open book..yes. But what about us? Shall we be an open book for everyone? You are a Seymour. Surely your family will arrange a marriage for you.." He said rather seriously but without stopping to kiss and bit her chin. Using his thin fingers, he started to unlace her corset slowly
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:56 am

I immediately pulled away from him my anger rising I tried to relocate his clothes You silly fool and do you seriously think that any man will want me without my virtue! Get out you clearly want to end this Climbing ot him I placed his clothes on the bed waiting him to leave
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Niklaus looked at her in silence whout understanding what was happening. He got the clothes she was throwing him and tried to stand up. The mixture was having slowly effect on him "I shall never understand you Elizabeth! Never! Why do you react in such way? I'm talking about a real possibility. Oh and sorry if I took your virtue!" He rolled his eyes standing up slowly. He loked at her while wearing his shirt again "I'm a man, and I'm free doing whatever I wish! But you're a woman, and you're not allowed to choose. Someone else will choose for you, one day. Why can't you see that? Ah..but maybe you even think that I'm happy thinking you with another man.." He said with irony in his russian voice. But he was still weak so he had to lean himself against table. He closed his eyes breathing deeply, his shirt still opened on his chest "Do you really want me to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:24 am

I looked at him wide eyed i have never asked you to understand me ever! And your wrong about me having to marry I won't as I no longer have my virtue something I am rather happy about. It hurts to think that you will move on with another girl too! Even if I had to marry I would not love him at all never I'm selfish and stubborn oh and I too get jealous I don't want anyone else but you. I went over and sat by where he was standing Just sit down if you want to talk about my future then fine let's talk ok if I had to marry I would have separate chamber so I could sneak you in at night you have to believe I would do everything to stop myself from marrying you have to believe me Klaus you just do
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Niklaus sat on bed again. He was smiling curiously "Sure...I believe you. It's the same for me. Although..I find rather funny your idea of separate chambers. So one night you will say to your husband Oh sorry, my dear, but I have a terrible headache.. And another night you will say I have an urgent thing to solve, but you sleep calmly, I'll be back soon.. And you will rush into my bed secretely. Hmm..if you'll be a good pretender, it won't be too bad. Ehy I'm just joking. It's my way to say that I'm sorry.." He took a breath and with his hand reached hers "There is something you should know, Elizabeth. I received a letter from France. Queen Claude invited me in her Palace. I don't know why she wants to see me. But I'll write to you and I'll be back in few days. I promise.." He whispered seriously
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:40 am

Smiling I placed my hand on his I am very manipulative if you have not noticed I managed to get you into my bed if I marry you shall come first I promise I only care about you I looked at him with sad eyes like he had just ripped my heart outKlaus no I need you more than she does ! Why just stay please...
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Niklaus felt the urge to kiss her and he did. Her melting voice begging him to stay made him increase his love and desire for this girl "Don't worry, babe. I won't stay away for long. I can't refuse a Queen's invitation. I'll miss you and your mixtures. Your smell..your taste...your blood.." He licked slowly her lower lip holding her face among his hands "But I'll write to you. And I'll stay away from french ladies. Promised.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:24 am

His kiss was like our first kiss running my hands down his bare chest Yes you had better go I shall miss your eyes, hands and love. The fact that you don't want to take a bite of a French fancies means alot too me You had better go and write about everything. doing up his shirt I gave him one long lingering kiss an unforgettable one before he left me
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Niklaus kissed her deeply "I shall be back soon. I'll write to you and I'll dream about you every night. Just wait for me.." He stood up and laced his shirt. He caressed her once more time "Take care.." He sighed deeply and without adding more, he walked towards door and left her room
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:50 am

Niklaus came back from France after a few days. He wanted to see Elizabeth immediately. His first thought as the carriage stopped at Whithall, was rushing in her chamber "Elizabeth..are you there? You have a visit from France.." He said with his usual grin. He hoped she missed him
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:07 am

After I had been around court feeling down I made my way back to my chamber halting at the door he was here finally he came back to me. I tip toed into the room silently covering his eye's with my hand My russian lover has returned to me I have missed you from the depths of my soul . Dropping my hands down his back I made my way to the front of him taking in every single thing about him I found myself welling up with emotion I do not think that he knew just exactly how much I missed him
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:39 am

Niklaus enterd the room closing the door behind him. He took her in his arms, kissing her deeply and hungrily "I missed you too. You don't know how much..espiacially during night. But I'm back to you. Tell me the truth, babe: had you doubts about that?" He pulled her closer to bed until they fell on it, tied to each other
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:27 pm

I rolled my eye's I trust you but I feel as if this separation has been a life time without you that is something I do not want to go through again I won't lie I would be extremely broken if you were too marry anyone else but me
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:48 am

Niklaus threw himself on bed, laughing and looking at ceiling "To marry? Ah..Queen Claude told me I would be perfect for her daughter. But..I would never leave you. Neither for a royal Princess. Come here.." He pulled her closer pressing his lips against hers "I missed this.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:47 pm

You are mine as I am yours here help me undress feel free to take your time and linger I said in a sensual voice lifting up my hair whilst my hand started to caress his inner thigh
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:14 am

Niklaus grinned "I know you, girl. When you act like this, you have something in mind. Let's see if we're thinking about the same thing.." He gasped at her touch on his inner thigh. Biting his lips and giggling he grabbed her and rolled her on her back. He started kissing her neck
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Yes my klaus you always seem to know what is on my mind I felt the familiar sensation of his cold lips pressed against my warm skin oozing my hot blood underneath Care free I ran my fingers through his familiar locks of hair stretching my hand to his lower bare back gently pushing on the part of his back that went in like round circles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next