The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber

Go down 
+5
Niklaus Petrovin
Anne Stanhope
Gregory Cromwell
Geoffrey Lonshord
Elizabeth Seymour
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:10 pm

Sabrina rushed over immediately to Elizabeth and by the one look she could see that the labor would start. Lady Elizabeth, your baby is ready to come to the world. She said in her calm voice. When you feel the next contraction I'll   need of you to push.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Ok Sabrina. How long does it last a day two days? I was an impatient person and like others I could not stand pain. I decided to distract myself with more talking to Sabrina. Would you like to have children Sabrina? I need to push now I can't hold on any longer. I really wanted Margaret back in the room I wanted her to be here and also to notify my sister Jane.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:40 pm

Margaret came back in the room once Sabrina gave her permission. She noticed that Elizabeth's contractions started. So she sat on bed at her side taking her hand in hers "Elizabeth..I am here. Everything will be alright. Just breath deeply.." She smiled warmly removing gently her hairs from her forehead
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:39 am

It wasn't the first time Jane came to the court but she was more excited than that. When she heard that Elizabeth was pregnant she couldn't believe that she would be an aunt. She wanted to visit her so much but there was some business and it didn't happen. Now it was time to show that Jane was always there for Elizabeth. When she came to her room she heard some noises and she could understand that she was giving birth. At first Jane didn't know what to do. Then she decided to enter. She just knocked the door once and entered. Elizabeth was lying and her forehead was full of sweat. She seemed like she was having a lot of pain. Jane smiled to her. "Oh my dear beautiful sister.." She rushed over to her bed and held her hand immediately.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Niklaus followed Margaret inside room again. He smiled seeing Elizabeth still lying on bed "Elizabeth..my love.." He was going to come closer to hold her hand, when her sister Jane came in the room. He was surprised to see her, cause he knew she was very private. But Elizabeth was clearly happy to see her favourite sister. Jane looked like an angel, and there was something royal in her. He bowed respectfully at his sister in law. But Elizabeth's bed was now too crowded, so he decided to move next windowside. The labour started and he didn't want to interfere or to disturb lady Sabrina's work. His eyes were locked on his wife, who was going to give birth his child. And his heart started beaiting faster
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Sabrina hadn't time to answer to Elizabeth, since everyone rushed into the room, and there was no time to talk, because labor has begun and she needed to focus on her work. If you feel the need to push, my lady, please do so. Just take in the deep breath and push.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:31 pm

I smiled gratefully to Margaret and breathed a sigh of relief now that Jane was here. I started to push keeping my eyes firmly on Klaus. Ahhhh! It's more harder than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm

As Niklaus heard Elizabeth screaming, he bit his lips. He knew that all this was natural, but he couldn't stand it. Neverthless, he tried to smile staring at her
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Margaret hold tightly Elizabeth's hand as she started screaming. She was now sweating so she started rubbing softly a wet cloth on her forehead and neck "Take a breath and push again when you feel the urge, Elizabeth. You're doing great.." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:20 pm

I shut my eyes enjoying the cooling cloth on my forehead. Can I have a cool cloth for my neck please Margaret. I tried to gather my strength waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:26 am

Sabrina watched Elizabeth carefully and felt her struggling. You can do this. Just take a deep breath in and now push. She encouraged her, speaking to her trying to help her focus.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:49 am

I kept my glance on Sabrina nodding at her every instructions. Sitting up I pushed and pushed only to let my head fall back on the pillow. The pain I could not phantom it was beyond anything I had ever felt. Ok I'll try again. The sound of my voice was dreaded but Sabrina was very sweet I didn't want to fail her. Sitting up both hands wrapped around Margarets and Janes I pushed until I felt blue in the face.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:13 pm

Margaret nodded after Elizabeth's request and she rubbed the wet cloth along her neck to, in order to refresh her and to dry her sweat. She smiled. But she had no idea about how tiring giving birth was. She wondered if it would be the same when her turn will come
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Howard
Midwife
Sabrina Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 5:29 pm

You're doing great, my lady. Sabrina could see now baby's head and she looked at Elizabeth once again. Just one more push.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:23 pm

I could feel a strong burning sensation I looked at Margaret with a worried expression. Sabrina what is happening. I didn't want to push again the pain hurt.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Margaret looked at Sabrina before turning to Elizabeth. She smiled not leaving her hand "Everything is going fine, Elizabeth. The baby is coming. Just one more push to be finally a mother.." She said with sincere emotion into her voice
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:50 pm

I looked at her bewildered Margaret had made it sound like a walk in the path. Is the head out then as I can't feel it. Oh Margaret I don't want to push any more. I envied men a shot a rather dirty glance at Klaus. You did this to me Klaus! As I started to push again I let out a wailing scream at the top of my lungs.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Niklaus looked at Elizabeth with an half smile on his face. She was shouting at him just because she was in pain. Still standing next windowsside, he smiled at her "Oh very soon you'll thank me for that, my love. And the pain will be quickly forgotten. I'm proud of you.." He looked at Sabrina, and from his corner he could already see baby's head. His heart kept on beating faster: his child was coming to world..
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:29 am

A trickle of tears streamed down my face as I felt somewhat alone giving birth. I began pushing and pushing until I could feel the head popping out. It felt weird a person made of my flesh and blood was about to pop out of me. I rested my head against the arm of Margaret.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Margaret held her cheek with her hand once Elizabeth rested her head against her arm. It looked like she had no strenght to push again. Suddenly the silence fell in the room and she looked at Sabrina, wondering if the baby was born and if it was fine
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:29 pm

Niklaus gasped as he saw the blood on sheets. He held his breath anxious to know if Elizabeth and the baby were safe "Lady Sabrina..are they both fine?" He asked taking two steps towards bed
Back to top Go down
Margery Wentworth
Housewife
Margery Wentworth

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Hearing my daughters cries, I decided to take action myself. I was happy to see Jane at her side them two were always inseparable. Your baby is fine just a little shocked that is all. Picking up a sheet, I rubbed down the baby to try and bring some warm to it. After I patted it gently on the back just incase any mucus was left in it's lungs. When the baby coughed I wrapped it up in a fresh clean muslin. Congratulations you have a daughter. Boys will follow so don't worry count. First births are always hard I've had 6 children childbirth is natural. I laid it on my daughters chest, wrapping some string around the cord I look at the count. Would you like to cut the cord dear son in law.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:49 am

Margaret looked at the baby in her grandmother's arms. A girl. Exactly as Elizabeth hoped. She looked at her friend and smiled happily "Oh Elizabeth! It's a girl. And..she is beautiful.." She exclaimed rubbing softly her arm
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:33 am

Niklaus approached the bed to see better his child. He saw a cute baby girl with big blue eyes staring at him. He smiled "Hello, sweetheart.." He looked at Elizabeth with grateful eyes "She..she is beautiful, Elizabeth..Oh God..I have a daughter.." Lady Margery's voice made his wake up from him dreamy state "Oh yes..the cord. Thank you, Lady mother.." He turned towards Sabrina asking her the scissors with trembling hands
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look Jane your first niece. I looked down at my daughter, embarassed to have to feed her with a room full of people. Sabrina, can you stay behind as I have some questions about... the after birth. That was a lie I wanted to ask her about feeding the baby or whether I needed a wet nurse or not as she was a girl after all. Yes you are a father now. We spoke of calling her after your mother klaus. I have been pondering over the name of Hope then I thought Esther Hope what do you think beloved. Now that this pregnancy was officially over I was looking forward to spending and reconnecting with Klaus. Even though we were always together I had missed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next