The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom

Go down 
+10
Cesare Garcia
Anthony Knivert
Katherine Clement
Jane Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Margaret Wyatt
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
Charles Brandon
Henry VIII of England
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:58 pm

He nodded thoughtfully and pulled her round gently until they were facing each other. He tucked one of her hairs behind her ear,"I've missed this,"he mumbled and then lightly he traced a seductive line from her neck, down her breast, her stomach, to her womanhood,"And this,"he giggled.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:42 pm

She giggled as he seduced her. Then she took her face inside her hands and they were facing each other again.

"You can't imagine how i've missed you. "

Then she kissed his lips and then his neck and then his naked shoulders.

"Now love.. Let me conceive again."
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 pm

He raised his eyebrows,"You're sure?"he mumbled as he locked with her in a passionate kiss and brought her immediately to sit on him. With a quick movement he was inside her once more and riding her.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:57 pm

She moaned with effect of his manhood inside her. She smiled teasingly.

"How can't i be sure when you give me pleasure like this?"

She hold his neck keenly and kissed him hard. She liked when he treated her hard while they were doing this.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:11 pm

He laughed softly and pushed her down on the bed as he kissed her passionately. He could feel the throb of desire he pounded himself into her and moaned with intense pleasure...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:17 pm

She was moaning with the pleasure which he was giving her. She closed her eyes to enjoy the moment more. Every movement of him inside her made Alfonsina fly on the clouds. She smiled and looked at him while he was riding her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:19 pm

He kissed her and then turned her around so her face was against the bed. He now entered her behind and moaned with the ecstasy he was filled with...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:24 pm

As he turned her around she held a pillow and she was squeezing it while he was entering inside her once more. She moaned again. Her breast were moving with the harmony of theirs.

"Oh god.. Faster!"

She spoke but it was like another moan of her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Edward kissed behind her ear and growled with pleasure as he could feel the heightened pleasure once again reaching it's climax...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:50 pm

With a last moan , they reached their climax. Alfonsina feel warmness inside her. She knew what it was surely. She smiled and rolled herself to the bed. She was out of breath. She lied down and she was still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Edward sighed exhaustedly and collapsed beside her on the bed. He took her hand and pressed it to his lips,"Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:23 pm

She smiled but she was surprised.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:32 pm

"For not leaving me...being faithful to me even though I've been away,"he mumbled sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:35 pm

She smiled to him. Then she kissed his cheek.

"Ssshh.. I love with my all heart. Now you should sleep love."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:43 pm

He nodded drearily and embraced her in his strong arms and drifted into sleep...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:04 pm

She kissed his chin and let him sleep.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Edward rolled over in the morning and embraced his wife, how good it was to be home,"Morning..."he said sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:07 pm

She smiled as he said morning to her. Then the door was opened and a little boy came to the room.

"My boy? What are you doing here?"

Little boy smiled and then he climbed to bed and hugged Edward. He opened his mouth and mumbled.

"Papa?"

Alfonsina was shocked.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Edward lay dreary eyed until he felt little hands on his face...smaller than Alfonsina's. He rubbed his eyes and saw his son. He grinned and grumbled playfully,"Hello you,"he murmured and kissed his head.

He planted a kiss on his wife's head and then whispered to the charming little boy,"And how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:36 pm

She smiled and watched their interaction to each other. Thomas sat on his father legs and they were facing each other. As Edward asked him how he was , he shrugged and answered.

"Good."

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Edward laughed huskily and lifted the little boy up with ease until he stood,"Now let me look at you..."

The little boy stood up straight, excited at this new game.

"Ah, ah-stay still,"Edward said playfully and the little boy excitedly complied. Edward touched his soft jaw that had the gentility of childhood,"Hm...well aren't you handsome,"his father concluded and tickled him.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Alfonsina felt that they were a complete family now. While her husband and her son were playing in the bed , she watched them. Then she made a face as a joke.

"You two forgot me already."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Edward tapped the little boys nose,"Now give your mother a kiss,"he instructed firmly but with a playful grin. The little chap enthusiastically complied and clambered onto his mother and adorned her with kisses.

Last edited by Edward Craven on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:58 pm

She smiled after her son kissed her. She kissed his cheeks and then his neck.

"Now my boy,tell your father he should give me another kiss for me to forgive him."

She was still smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Edward winked at the little boy and acted as if kissing his wife was an awful task. He hesitated a little at her cheek and then gently turned her face towards his and pressed his moist lips on hers. He could have gone on, swept her into his arms again but stopped and wrapped an arms around her instead.

"Now tell me,"he began to say to his son with his muscular arms round Alfonsina,"What will you be when you grow up...a knight, a man of leisure, a poet...a casanova,"he winked at Alfonsina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next