The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom

Go down 
+10
Cesare Garcia
Anthony Knivert
Katherine Clement
Jane Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Margaret Wyatt
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
Charles Brandon
Henry VIII of England
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:08 am

She kissed him back with the all love in her heart. Then she put her head on his shoulder. She was listening what he was saying to their son. Then she removed her head from his shoulder and looked at her husband angrily as a joke. She hit him slowly and teasingly.

"Do not say that. My son won't be a casanova or man of leisure."

Then Thomas started to talk. He was mumbling. He just pointed his father and said.

"Duke!"
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Edward laughed and was greatly impressed at his already exceptional articulation,"Well that you already are my son!"

He then winked at him and tugged him a little closer and gave a stage whisper,"Be a casanova like your father...before he met his beautiful wife."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:52 am

She frowned and looked at his husband.

"Do not say that. From the moment I met you , I found you very charming and kind. Casanovas don't give value to women."

She kissed his son's forehead.

"So don't be a casanova my little duke."

She smiled.

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Edward laughed softly,"Be whatever you want to be...but above all be a good man, never make the woman you love cry,"he glanced to his wife and kissed her head,"You will excel and shine brighter than the northern star, my boy."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:32 pm

She smiled.

"Just like his father."

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Edward laughed softly and held his wife's hand. He felt so completely content...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:42 pm

She sighed and then little boy jumped from the bed and started to play by himself. She turned to his husband.

"I heard something.. About Elizabeth's husband. His name is Henry Bosworth right?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Edward settled comfortably in the bed beside his wife and then laughed as his son began to play about the room.
"Yes...Henry. I am ashamed to say I was once friends with that...pig, but now...well after what Elizabeth has said I hold him with nothing but contempt. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:51 pm

She nodded and held his hand.

"Love.. I heard that he is.. he is disturbing the young women in the court. I heard it from Margaret. Do not say anybody about it. She is very upset. She told me that Henry was trying to have sex with her. But in opposition to her desire."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Edward raised his eyebrows,"What? I mean...oh God. He has always been rather...promiscuous but never so forceful. Poor Margaret, she is so loyal to you..."

He then had a thought,"This is good...this is good for Elizabeth..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:59 pm

She nodded sadly.

"Yes.. I really care about her. She is so young and beautiful."

Then she looked at her husband.

"Also.. There are some rumours about he pinched a woman's behind forcibly again."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:01 pm

"God sake. This is ridiculous...but like I say this will be good for Elizabeth. They have cemented the relationship and now there are more grounds for an annulment,"Edward mumbled quietly, not wanting his son to hear such foul things.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:04 pm

"Yes.. I hope these kind of things will help Elizabeth."

Then she kissed his husband's warm lips passionately.

"I am glad that you are here with me."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Edward nodded and kissed her gently and then pulled away a little as he noticed his son grew quiet as he played,"Come over he,"he instructed and the little boy waddled over.

Edward patted the bed and the little boy struggled to climb on so Edward lifted him up carefully and sat him on his lap,"What would you like for Christmas?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:59 am

She was watching them silently. After his father's question, the little boy thought a little. Then he smiled and looked at his mother and then again his father.

"Sister!"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:55 am

Edward laughed softly,"We'll see what we can do."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:59 pm

She looked at Edward and laughed with him. Then she squeezed her son's cheeks.

"You are sharp witted my boy."

She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:29 pm

The little boy puffed out his chest proudly and Edward ran his hand through his curly hair,"Just like your mother."
The little boy smiled proudly and swung his hips from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:32 am

Margaret reached Alfonsina's room and knocked at her door "My lady...are you there?" She asked with soft voice
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:32 am

Edward groaned at the interruption and quickly pulled on his breeches and boots. As he climbed from bed he punched his arms through his shirt and then wearily answered the door.

He was surprised to see Margaret,"Oh Mistress Wyatt...eh...come in."

He fastened his waistcoat and then went over to Alfonsina,"I'll take Thomas for a walk, let you have a visit,"he mumbled and kissed her head. He then gathered the giggling little bow into his arms, sat him on his shoulders and left.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:25 am

Alfonsina smiled while Edward and Thomas were leaving the room. Then she welcomed Margaret.

"Margaret! I am happy to see you. Come. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Margaret entered in the room and curtsied at Edward before he left. She smiled weakly at Alfonsina "My lady...sorry if I interrupted you. But I need to talk. You surely heard what's happened to me..." She said, blushing a bit

Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:50 pm

She sat on a sofa and pointed another sofa which was near hers.

"Sit , Margaret.."

Then she sighed and nodded sadly.

"I know.. Tell me how did it happen?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Margaret sat on the sofa and sighed "Oh my lady...it has been so embarassing. I was so scared. I...I was looking for my brother's room. But I entered in the wrong room. I...I found a drunk man. He...he shouted at me to remove my dress. Oh! I know he is your relative, my lady. I'm so sorry..." She added, bringing her hand until her mouth
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:29 pm

She shook her head immediately.

"No.. I am ashamed of calling him my relative. He isn't my relative."

Then she took Margaret's hand.

"Do not be embaressed. He is the one who should be."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next