The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom

Go down 
+10
Cesare Garcia
Anthony Knivert
Katherine Clement
Jane Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Margaret Wyatt
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
Charles Brandon
Henry VIII of England
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:40 pm

"No! It is too soon,"Edward said, he quickly picked her up and carried her to the bed. With haste he plumped the pillows at her head,"Is there any one I can get for you?"

He touched her cheek gently and at once saw the woman he met in the garden. His angel his love and now she would give birth to their child-he kissed her forehead and held her hand softly.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:42 pm

She was sweating so much.

"I don't know.. Please get me someone who can help me to give birth. It is really happening,love!"
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Edward nodded and ran out the room. Who could he fetch? He rushed to the infirmary but it was empty-in a panic he rushed around court and could find no soul. It seemed time had been paused-no one danced or played music...
Edward ran back to Alfonsina's room and threw off his cloak,"I fear my love there is no one-we shall have to bring this baby into the world together as we made it grow in your belly together."

He quickly pulled up his sleeved and rushed to her side and took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:57 pm

She nodded her head and looked at him with blank eyes. She didn't know what to do.

"Should i push? I don't know what to do Edward.. I am so afraid of losing our child.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Edward did not know-he had no idea,"I believe you should do what your body urges you to do...if...if you feel you should push then you should."

He smiled weakly and kissed her hand,"I am sorry. I love you. I will not forsake you or our child. I will protect you and the baby."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:46 pm

She put her head to the pillow. She wasn't even ready to give birth. But she knew that she had to.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then she started to push herself as much as she could. It was so painful that she felt as if she were dying from a sickness.

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Edward held onto her hand tightly and kissed her hair,"You are so very brave, Alfonsina-do not give up."

Edward was full of fear-he had no idea what to do or what would happen. It was all so very new to him but he tried his best.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 pm

She pushed again. It was like every bone of her were being broken.

She didn't know how she could stand this. She was screaming.

She stopped and breathed for a while. She held Edward's hand and pushed again.

Then she felt the baby was coming. She turned to Edward and spoke with a weak voice.

"Quick! You must hold the baby's head and take the baby from there. I will push again."

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Edward nodded and grabbed a towel from by the bed and placed it near Alfonsina. He looked shocked as he saw the child's head,"Alfonsina! I can see the head,"Edward smiled knowing their child was about to be born...he waited for Alfonsina to push.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:06 pm

She nodded and pushed again and again. She was praying for this would end quickly. She pushed for the last time and she felt like she was flying. She was so relaxed that she couldn't explain. Then she sat up to see her baby. She was looking at Edward with curious and excited eyes.

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Edward grinned at Alfomsina as their child was born. The tiny body with small fingers and toes-fair hair like Alfonsina but a nose like Edward. Edward gently took the towel and wrapped the baby up gently-it cried loudly. He felt a pride pour through him-his child strong and alive. He gently wiped it's little face and walked to Alfonsina,"Our child..."

He beamed with pride and kissed the childs forehead before handing it to Alfonsina with much care.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:15 pm

She was shaking by excitement. She watched Edward for a little. Then he handed their baby to Alfonsina. Alfonsina took her baby and looked. She was full of tears. Her baby.. It was boy with fair hair and blue tiny eyes. He had the smallest fingers. And he had arms and legs to bite. She smiled and looked at their son again.

"Isn't he beautiful? Our son.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Edward smiled and clambered onto the bed by Alfonsina and embraced them both,"My son,"he whispered with a tear of joy in his eye. He kissed Alfonsina softly,"I love you."

He looked to the child's face and he was utterly perfect,"What shall we name him,"he asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:19 pm

She smiled and closed her eyes while he was kissing her.

"I love you , too.."

Then she sighed with a smile.

"What about your father's name?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:21 pm

"Thomas? Well if we should name him Thomas then I should like him to have your fathers name too,"Edward whispered.

Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:25 pm

She smiled.

"Then our son's name will be Thomas Rinaldo Craven.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Edward quickly rubbed his eyes as he felt himself brim with pride. He was utterly speechless as he looked at the gurgling baby that they made in love. Now an utterly perfect and pure life was nestling into his mothers arms-completely content and at ease. Edward touched his nose gently and the child wriggled a little and Edward laughed indulgently,"I cannot believe I am a father..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:30 pm

She talked by looking at their son. He couldn't even open his eyes but he was smiling a little bit.

"You should believe.. You will be the best father in the world.. And our son is already believing it."

She smiled and kissed her son's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Edward laughed indulgently,"You will be the best mother as you are the best wife. I am so lucky to have you...you have made me the most happy."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:36 pm

She smiled and put her head to Edward's chest for a little. Then she felt that she was so tired.

"I think I need some rest. Could you take Thomas to a nurse or maybe my lady in waiting Margaret? They should wash and clean him.. They know what they should do actually."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:44 pm

"Of course,"Edward said and took his son carefully into his arms again. As he did he planted a tender kiss on Alfonsina's lips,"You are the most entirely beloved."

Edward quickly took another blanket and wrapped his son carefully in it to ensure he was warm,"I'll return shortly."

He then took his son and opened the door and took a look back to Alfonsina and then left.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:46 pm

She smiled to him and kissed him back. Then she placed into the bed. She was so relaxed now. She closed her eyes and fell asleep immediately.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Edward returned in the morning with Thomas sleeping in his arms-he had already sent word to his family in the country of the joyous news. The perfect baby stirred a little as Edward opened Alfonsina's door but with a gentle hush he slipped back into slumber. Thomas felt perfect in Edwards arms as if he were always meant to be there.

Edward silently walked into the room and saw Alfonsina fast asleep too. He smiled at his family and carefully walked beside Alfonsina and lay Thomas with extreme care beside her. He then took away the dirtied towels and sheets and brought a new nightgown for Alfonsina.

He kneeled beside the bed and touched her cheek,"Sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Margaret ran towards Alfonsina's chambers. A servant told her that she finally gave birth. She knew that her presence at her side was urgently needed. Once in front of her door, she knocked anxiously "Lady Alfonsina...may I come in?" She asked with soft voice
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:52 pm

She felt a kiss and she woke up with smiling. She was pale and weak. But she could smiile when she saw Thomas. He was sleeping and he was looking just like an angel.

"How is our son , love?"

After she asked , she heard door knocking. She knew the voice. She answered with a weak voice.

"Come in , Margaret.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next