The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom

Go down 
+10
Cesare Garcia
Anthony Knivert
Katherine Clement
Jane Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Margaret Wyatt
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
Charles Brandon
Henry VIII of England
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Edward grinned and sat beside her,"He is a perfect angel-the most heavenly little boy in the world."

Edward touched Alfonsina's cheek-she was pale but still looked radiant. He cradled Thomas as he heard a knock at the door. He tried to smooth down his waistcoat as he realised he hadn't changed and had been awake all night-he could never be tired though now that his son was here. He felt utterly euphoric.

Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Margaret entered slowly into chamber and saw Alfonsina in her bed, holding a baby in her arms. She smiled and approached her with slow steps. She curtsied at her husband "Lord Craven...Oh...my lady! It's such a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you. Boy or girl?" She asked curiously, touching softly his little hand with a smile
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:53 am

She smiled to Edward after his words. Then the door opened and Margaret came to room. She bowed to Edward and then she turned to Alfonsina.

"Thank you Margaret.. It's a boy. We named him Thomas Rinaldo."

She answered with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Margaret looked at the baby and smiled tenderly. He was so little and cute "Oh...nice name. Can I hold him, my lady?" She asked hesitantly, turning to Alfonsina. She never hold a new born baby in her arms
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Edward slid Thomas into Alfonsina's arms as Margaret entered. He bowed kindly and offered her a seat,"My lady..."

He then leaned against the wall with his arms folded across his chest and a smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:30 pm

She smiled after Margaret's words.

"Of course my dear.."

Then she gave the baby to Margaret. Thomas was smiling with his little cute lips in his dream. Alfonsina looked at her husband. She wasn't angry anymore. She even forgot why she had been angry. She just wanted to be happy with her son and her husband now , forever..
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:18 pm

With Alfonsina's permission, Margaret took the baby in her arms. She smiled happily, staring at his cute face "Oh...it's really beautiful, my lady. I'm sure he will make his parents very proud of him..." She looked at Alfonsina and kissed softly baby's forehead
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Alfonsina smiled to her and nodded.

"Thank you for your care Margaret."

She smiled to Margaret again tenderly. Then she winked to Edward.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Margaret smiled her back and sat on a chair next to bed, holding the baby in her arms "Oh...it's so lovely, my lady. He looks like you. It has been...a complicated birth?" She asked, raising her eyes to both, Edward and Alfonsina
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:10 am

Edward smiled indulgently and walked over to Alfonsina and wrapped his strong arm casually around her,"He is beautiful like his mother,"he whispered with a kiss on her cheek, he then added,"Should you ladies like some privacy?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:01 pm

She looked at Margaret.

"Actually it has been.. But the important thing is that my son is healthy. So , nothing else matters for me."

Then she turned to Edward after his words.

"It's up to you my love. If you have something to do , you may go."

She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Margaret smiled at Thomas and turned towards Alfonsina again "Oh...I'm so happy to see you're in good health, my lady. But you're still weak. You just gave birth, after all. Maybe I can sent you the nurse of Palace to visit you. She is very good in medicine..." She suggested. Then she turned towards baby in her arms and took softly his little hand with a smile
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Edward nodded and kissed Alfonsina's cheek again,"In that case I will leave you two now-I have not slept in some time and should be glad of the rest."

Edward stood from the bed and bowed his head to Margaret and the swept a bow to Alfonsina,"Wife..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:19 pm

She shook her head.

"No Margaret.. I don't want to take medicine now. I am good , really. Thank you.."

Then she smiled to Edward tenderly and eyes with love.

"Okay then , love.. Get some rest."

She kissed him back and watched him leaving the room. Then she turned Margaret again.

"Why don't you sit down? How have you been Margaret?"

She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Margaret sat down and smiled softly after Edward left "I'm very well, my lady. I still don't know this Palace very well, so I thought to explore it by myself..." She answered, giggling at little Thomas in her arms
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:35 am

She smiled.

"I am sure someone will guide you to know the Palace , Margaret."

She smiled again but this time teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:53 pm

I knock at the door gently after hearing that Alfonsina has given Edward a son. I wait patiently for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:57 pm

While they were talking , Alfonsina heard door knocking. She answered softly.

"Come in please.."
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:22 pm

I enter the room and sweep a deep curtsey,"Your Grace."

I then look up and see the poet Thomas Wyatt's sisters holding a baby-it must be my niece or nephew. I beam and rush to Alfonsina and take her hand,"Oh how are you?"I gush with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Margaret looked curiously at Alfonsina, after her teasing sentence. She was going to reply when someone knocked and walked into room. It was a young, beautiful lady. She stood up, still holding the baby, and curtsied slightly at her "My lady..." She greeted her. She never saw her around court, before. But she looked noble because of her rich dress. She smiled friendly
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:28 pm

I turned to the other woman and smiled,"Forgive my manners-I'm Elizabeth Craven...Alfonsina's sister in law."

I look to the baby and smile-so perfect. His feet! His tiny little feet with small nails and chubby toes. He has Edward's eyes...

"Would mind if I held him?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:00 pm

After Elizabeth came in , Alfonsina smiled tenderly to her.

"Oh , sister welcome. I am very well , what about you?"

Then she watched and listened to conversation between Margaret and Elizabeth.

"You can hold sister.. He's your own nephew."

Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:02 pm

I gently take Thomas into my arms and smile warmly,"Oh...isn't he the most beautiful creature,"I whisper sweetly and touch his little fair hair. His small hand clasps onto my finger and I laugh softly,"Oh-I trust you have everything you need dear Alfonsina. If there is anything I may get you then be sure to ask me."

I then glance at her hand and see a golden ring and I nod,"I see my brother gave you his gift from France..."

I rock my nephew back and forth in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Alfonsina watched Thomas and Elizabeth for a while. After Elizabeth's noticing her ring which Edward gave her , Alfonsina blushed and smiled.

"Yes , he gave.. And it is wonderful."

She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:37 pm

I smile modestly and coo Thomas,"May I ask...,"I whisper faintly,"How was...it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next