The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom

Go down 
+10
Cesare Garcia
Anthony Knivert
Katherine Clement
Jane Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Margaret Wyatt
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
Charles Brandon
Henry VIII of England
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:44 pm

She listened to her. Actually she didn't understand the question but she thought that Elizabeth was asking about the birth of Thomas.

"Actually.. It was really hard. Thomas came a little early. And we couldn't find any nurse to help me to give birth. So Edward did it. He was rather succesful , i must confess. As for the pain.. Yes , it gives you a lot of pain. It's like every bone of you is breaking at the same time. But after , you see your baby , you forget everything."

She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:29 pm

I look up shocked. Edward! My brother helped give birth to his son-I could not believe it. I grinned at Thomas as he gurgled whilst I cradled him in my arms,"Edward helped give birth to Thomas...I cannot believe it! You are very brave Alfonsina I pray -if God wishes- when I have children I will have your strength."

I notice Thomas's eyes gently shut and he look suddenly very like Edward. I sigh at his pretty little face and whisper to Margaret,"You must pass on my wishes to your brother-his poetry is...beautiful-I could read it all day."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Margaret curtsied again in front of Elizabeth while smiling "I'm honoured to meet you, my lady. I'm lady Alfonsina's lady in waiting, Margaret. Oh...and this is your nephew, my lady...Of course, I'll let my brother know, lady Elizabeth. He will be pleased..." She said sweetly, showing her the baby
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:22 pm

She laughed a little after Elizabeth's words.

"Yes! You didn't hear wrong. Edward was the one who helped me to give birth. And.. Don't worry , sister. You will have more strength than I have."

Then she looked Margaret and Elizabeth and listened them.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:56 pm

I smile seeing Alfonsina laugh and hush Thomas as he stirs in his sleep. My fingertip gently caresses Thomas's little face and I see his small lips turn into a smile. I sigh sweetly,"How is Edward-it feels like a very long time since I saw him?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:02 pm

She watched Thomas and Elizabeth for a while. Then she answered with smiling.

"He is very well. We have been through hard times after he came back from France. But now , everything is perfect."
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:40 pm

I nod,"Everything is beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:14 pm

She smiled.

"Would you like to drink anything sister?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Margaret was listening silently at them both and sat on chair again, smiling joyfully at little Thomas Rinaldo
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:23 pm

I reply quickly,"No, no, no. You must rest-it is I who should be waiting upon you. You must promise me you will let me know immediately if there is anything you want,"I pause and add quietly,"Some of The Queen's ladies have been disbanded and the rest of us are rarely allowed to wait upon...so most of my time is free."

I then stand carefully and place Thomas with much care into his mothers arms. I grin-rather satisfied- with my hands on my hips,"There...Now what can I get for you?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:52 am

After she took Thomas she kissed her son's little pink nose. Then she turned to Elizabeth and Margaret.

"Oh please.. The only thing I want is to chat with both of you. Let me about your lifes at court.."
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:23 am

I nod and take a seat beside Alfonsina,"Courtly life has been very much the same for me...Annoyingly dull,"I then add with a playful grin,"Although,"I glance to Margaret and Alfonsina,"I met the Prince of Scotland."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 pm

"Oh my god! How did you meet? Did you like him?"

She asked with giggling.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:02 pm

I laugh softly and brush my hands on my skirt-the fine velvet smooths out and the blue fabric pours down me like a river,"Well...I was rather foolish really. I went to The Great Hall and I bumped into him-it was not the way you should like to meet a prince but he was kind to me and...we danced."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Once Elizabeth put the baby in Alfonsina's arms, Margaret kept on listening silently their conversation, smiling kindly. Suddenly she heard someone knocking at the door. She stood up and walked towards door, surprised. It was a servant, who left a note in her hands. She closed the door carefully and walked back towards Alfonsina and Elizabeth. She read the note and looked at them "Lady Alfonsina...it's from the Duke of Suffolk. He informs you that his wife, Princess Margaret, has died. You can read it by yourself..." She left the note in Elizabeth's hand and sighed. Even if she never met the Princess, she felt so sorry for her. She knew that lord Brandon was a very close friend to Alfonsina...
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:16 pm

I raise my eyebrows in shock. The happy atmosphere has changed and I feel I almost want to shield my innocent little nephew from it-nothing this awful should be spoke of around something so pure. I never met The Princess although I heard of her beauty and I knew she was The King's favourite sister.

I look at the letter in my hand which Margaret gave me-it is obviously not private if she has read it. I also saw how The Due of Suffolk behaved towards my brother and tried to hide my frown as I saw him informally sign the letter 'Charles'.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:42 pm

After Margaret's words , Alfonsina felt that her head was spinning. She couldn't know what to say. She was so sorry that she imagined Charles. How was he? She should be beside him. Thomas was sleeping so she made a move to pass Thomas to Margaret.

"Thank you Margaret.."

She was full of tears. She should go to the funeral and also she should speak with Charles privately. Then she turned Elizabeth.

"I am so sorry , sister. I didn't want to interrupt our conversation with this sad news. Charles is very close friend of mine."

She explained the situation to Elizabeth to say Alfonsina was sorry.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:45 pm

I nod and smile weakly after her words,"If you wish I could look after Thomas while you go see The Duke Of Suffolk?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:50 pm

She smiled weakly.

"Of course I wish if you wish. With this chance you can have some nephew auntie time together."

She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:57 pm

I smile kindly,"Of course. I will return soon when you are dressed and ready to leave,"I sweep a curtsey and nod to Margaret,"Good day Lady Wyatt..."

I then leave Alfonsina's...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:03 pm

She nodded with smiling to Elizabeth. After she left the room , Alfonsina stood up and turned to Margaret.

"Margaret , Could you pick the most suitable dress for the funeral , please?"

She smiled weakly to her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Margaret curtsied silently at lady Elizabeth. After she left, she nodded at Alfonsina's words. "Of course, my lady..." She said with sad voice. She felt sorry to have interrupt a so nice conversation with such sad news. But she had no choice. Then she opened the wardrobe and took a dark dress from it. She turned to her. "Hope this is a suitable dress, my lady..." She said, showing the dress to her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 pm

She looked at the dress and smiled.

"Perfect... Thanks Margaret. Will you come to the funeral right?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Margaret nodded "Of course, I'll come, my lady. Poor Princess..." She sighed and helped Alfonsina to wo wear her dress. Once she was ready, she brushed a bit Alfonsina's golden hairs and left the room with her
Back to top Go down
Jane Craven
Duchess of York
Jane Craven

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:44 pm

After arriving at court I decide to go and visit Alfonsina and my little grandson. With the help of a courtier I locate her room and knock very gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next