The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rose Bush

Go down 
+20
Elizabeth Poésy
Alice More
Mary Sheldon
Annabelle More
Kathleen Clark
Anne Parr
Niklaus Petrovin
Elizabeth Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
Mary Tudor
George Boleyn
Margaret Wyatt
Malkoçoglu Bali Bey
Olympe de Fontanay
Mary Rose Tudor
Emilie De Fontanay
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Bassett
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Rose Bush - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:51 pm

George held her arm tightly "What? What is wrong with you? You're mad at me cause i told you that you were a desirable woman?" He left her arm suddenly with a mocking grin "You must be stupid"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Margaret stepped back as he finally left her arm. She looked at him with astonishment "Oh yes...maybe I am. What should I say to please you, my lord? Teach me. Since you think of being so...expert.." She was aware of provoking his anger with her words. But she did. She looked carefully at him to see his reaction
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:04 am

George laughed impertinently "But the way i teach could make you blush" said taking a step toward her
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:10 am

Margaret showed him a fake smile and tried to calm down "You think so, my lord? I only blush when I like something...or someone. And I don't think it's your case.." She glanced quickly at his whole figure
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:16 am

"Hearing these from a nun really affected me" said George showing his Boleyn smile "But when i called the Duke of Genoa, you blushed. It means..Yes! I got you!"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:21 am

Margaret sighed "I am not a nun. What are you trying to say, my lord? That I'm in love with him? No, I'm not. Hope this answer pleases you, this time.." She looked directly at his face
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:25 am

George cleared his throat. He looked at into her face seriously, lowed his voice "My Lady Wyatt, i am not here to query for your virginity or your emotions. I don't care any of them at all." said George with a cold attitude "I was wondering if the Duke had some feelings for you. "
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:29 am

Margaret looked at him with a surprised expression. She shook slowly her head "Sorry, my lord...but I don't understand. If you don't care about my feelings...then why do you care about the Duke's ones?" She asked confused
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:33 am

"It's simple" said George with a sweet smile "He is the supporter of Katherine Aragon and i want to have trumps against him." George sighed before he started to talk again "Tell me. What did he tell you? Let me make you sure. Anne is going to be the Queen. And i ask you these as Queen's brother"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:38 am

Margaret shook her head again, still confused "He...he told me nothing. We never even talked about such things, my lord. It's the truth.." She looked carefully at him, trying to understand
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:42 am

George took a deep breath impatiently "Just say yes, if he told you anything to seduce you" He looked at into her eyes "Tell me the truth, sweetheart"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:47 am

Margaret took a deep breath and nodded "Yes, he did. He tried to...seduce me..That's all you wanted to know?" She asked
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:52 am

"What did he say to seduce you?" said George. Then he suddenly whispered to make Margaret hear "These court has so much dirty men. What a shame"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:56 am

Margaret frowened hearing his comment "What? Why...why are you so interested, my lord? I think the Duke is a free man.." She was confused by his attitude
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 am

George shrugged his shoulders "I wanted to get trumps for getting rid of Queen Katherine's supporters. But i see you're stable at not telling anything. It's all right. I've learned enough." said George feeling pain in his heart. He was really dissappointed at what he heard. "If there is not anything you want to say, i want your excuse to leave"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Margaret noticed his expression changed suddenly. She wondered if she said something wrong. She looked confused at him and nodded slowly "But of course, lord Rochford. I wish you a nice day.." She made a quick curtsy before him
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:11 pm

George bowed deeply before he left. Then he began walking to his chambers.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Margaret watched him leaving silently. She wondered why he made so much questions about Cesare. Still doubtful about his weird behavior, she took a breath and walked towards Palace again, to reach Alfonsina's chambers
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:42 am

Mary take a sit at the Rose Bush.
She must think at her sister,she hope that she will be happy with Edward.
At least one of they is happy.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Elizabeth was kind of happy to be back at the English court, well for one, she had more freedom but she knew soon she would have to return to Cawdor Castle. She walked along the grounds her hair was loose around her shoulders spilling down her back and almost touching her waist.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Thomas needed some fresh air and in truth just wanted to get away from the loud music and the self indulgent people. He breathed in the fresh air, and as he walked he noticed a lady that he had never seen at court before. She was quite beautiful he walked up to her. "It seems i'm not the only one not enjoying the festivities"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Elizabeth turned as she heard a male voice and she curtsied "My Lord." she said in her normal soft tone and she stood up and she smiled and shook her head "It seems you're not." she said "There is more people walking out the party than what there is walking in, its a shame really." she said.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 am

Thomas liked the soft feminine tone of her voice, it was very inviting. "Well after attending so many they tend to get somewhat boring after a while" He said as he noticed her long, flowing, blonde her blowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:47 am

Elizabeth nodded at him with a smile "I suppose you are right..." she said "I am Elizabeth Crawley, Marquess of Lancaster.. and may i know of whom you are?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:38 am

She had the same name of one of his sisters, which he liked very much. "My name is Thomas Seymour, it's a pleasure to meet you lady Crawley. Have you been at court long?" He said as he took her hand and kissed it softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Bush   Rose Bush - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Bush
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next