The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Emilie's bedroom

Go down 
+3
Madeline De Fontanay
Mary Rose Tudor
Emilie De Fontanay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Emilie's eyes widen up and her face get paler in atonishment as she heard his words, how could he know about Olympe ? ... now that she think to it, his wife is yet aware of it since a moment, but she had promess to keep it secret, maybe she have make a gaffe or maybe someone else have talk.
Disconcerted, she remain speachless for a while, she had rarely felt that much embarrassed, then she tell shyly in a breath.

So you know about it ?!

She sigh, it was a fact and unuseful to deny, whatever would happen now, it was done, then she smile weakly, feeling reassureed by his kind words about Olympe, since she had always fear that if he would learn about it, he would be nasty to her and her daughter and answer him with all her mother's proudness and love in the voice.

Yes, she is adorable ... the better child that I could had dream to have.

She turn to Olympe, seeing that her daughter seem nealry as surprised as her and she tell her, putting her hands upon her shoulders protectively and tell her in english instead of the french that she is usually use with her by politeness toward him.

It's true, ma chérie, lord Boleyn is your grandpapa, the husband of your grandmama Elizabeth and the papa of your papa.

Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Olympe look at the man with a surprised air as he reveal her that he is her grandfather, until now she even ignorated that she had another grandfather than her mother's father, the king of France death before her birth, she nearly fear he would be kidding her, but he seem very serious, she feel the envy to question him but then he adress her mother and she listen attentively to their talking.
She turn to her mother as she adress her at her turn, confirming her that this man is her grandfather, seeing better who he can be thank to her references to her grandmama and papa, she remain silent for a little while, the time to assimilate totally the fact, then whisper back to her mother simply : "Allright".
Then she turn to her grandfather, smiling shyly and step closer to him, putting a hand on his arm, like a late answer to his first sentence to her.

Hello grandpapa, I am happy to meet you too.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Thomas look friendly at Olympe.
" You are a sweet little girl".

Thomas take Olympe on his arm.

" Yes i know it.But you can save that my wife have not tell it me.I will give you a help .
I know thats not easy for a woman with an iligitme child.I love my children and when my son have a child than he must all do to make that the mother of his child not became problems.
I must ask You love my son?"

Thomas smilie at Olympe and give her a kiss on her cheek and put her down ob the floor.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Emilie observe with a mixture of anxiety and emotion Thomas interacting with Olympe, smiling slighty as he take her on his arm, seeing her daughter wrapping her arms around his shoulders, feeling that he is benevolent toward his granddaughter.
She listen to him attentively, surprised and relieved by his nice words and offer to help her, wondering how he could help her, then his frank question take her by surprise, she feel a bit embarrassed, reflecting for answer him as honestly as possible.

Well, your son and me are separate since a very long time now and I rarely see him, but I still have very much affection and respect for him, since he is my daughter's father and someone who I have love very much in the past and has been very happy with ... so I can tell that I love him, yes, though I don't really know in which way, maybe more like a old friend.

Last edited by Emilie De Fontanay on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Thomas look friendly at Emilie.

" What was the ground for the split? Have you wanted it or my son?"
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Emilie reflect and answer him frankly.

I would tell that It's him, but it's more complicated than that, in fact we has been together at two different periods and also for a short while between these two period and we have separate twices times. At first one he have force me to split, it has been harsh and we have even been angry for a long time before to reconciliate, at the second one it was his idea too but we have split peacefully, he told me that I would be more happy without him ... I have let him leave.

She shurgg and take a deep inspiration.

I admit that I wasn't happy at all at first when I learned I was pregnant, but I regret nothing, I love my daughter more than my own life ... and fortunately, mostly thank to my father, the late king of France Louis XII's inheritage, I can care of my daughter decently and assure her future, I can even tell we live comfortably ... Of course it isn't the same than if I was married, but ... well I just hope that my Olympe will not suffer of it too much in the future.

She she ask him curiously.

When you tell that you can help me, in which way do you mean ?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:24 am

Thomas look at her.

" You tell that you have all what you need?"

Thomas must found an sulotion.

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:12 pm

Emilie nodd and answer him soberly, glancing to her daughter.

On the material side, yes I do have all what I need for her and me ... it's Olympe's future, with the statut that she has, that make me worried.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:54 pm

" Perhubs we found a solution when the time comes. I know you love my son but i have close an contract that he married Jane Parker.But you can be safe that i will all do for you and your daughter.I hope that you will visit us in Hever Castle. I have a question how much people know that George is the father of Olympe.Only our family or other persons from court?"

Thomas is worry that George iligitim child will a problem for Anne on her way to be Queen.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Emilie sigh, feeling very unusure about her daugher's future, she nodd, feeling sorry for George as she think to this little snake that he have to marry, recalling how unhappy he was about marrying her, thinking that she would has been happy for him if he was to marry someone who could make him happy and she don't think this woman will do so, but knowing that it isn"t her business and answer him soberly.

I know about it, he told me, it was even the cause of our first separation ...

She smile to him in hearing his words.

Thank you, I know that since your son can't marry me, my daughter will remain illegitimate and I hope that instead of the legitimacy that I wish she could have, she will recieve love and protection from her family.

Her smile get wider at this proposition that she wouldn't had expect, feeling happy for her daughter.

Of course, we will if we are allowed and invited to, so my Olympe will be able to spend time with her family in private, I am sure that she will be happy of it and so I will be happy too.

Emilie reflect attentively, knowing the importance of this matter.

At my knowlege, aside your family, only my mother and a very close friend of me are aware of it and I rely on both of them fully for keep it secret ... But some people may have suspect about your son and me when we was together and seeing me with child ... you know.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Thomas look friendly to Emilie.

" Per few people no it its better for you and your daughter.You know people every time gossip behind your
back.You must know it that i must have tell the King of this situation.
Perhubs you have hear that my daughter Anne have a closely friendship with the King."

Thomas must be careful with his words.

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Emilie nodd, looking at him with a serious air on her face.

Yes, I know, I have a very long experience of court life, I know about the gossips and how they can ruin a reputation, none gossip about me came to my knoweldge, but I know that it don't mean there isn't any, so I had always been careful about my daughter and of course I will not reveal it to more people, aside maybe some of my family members ... even them don't know, aside my mother. .

She nodd again.

Yes, of course, his majesty should know, it's about Anne's brother's daughter after all ...

She bite her lip and add.

I really hope that it will not be a problem for him, I must admit that in this affair, I have think above all to my daughter, her father and me, I have barely think to it on the perspective of his majesty and your daughter.

She nodd once more again, a knowing look on her face, thinking that it was much more close that friendship and rather about marriage, but she decided it was more careful to pretend to don't know while clearly meaning the things.

Yes of course, I know how close of his heart she is.

She glance to her daughter who still on her grandfather's hand, look at him with a fascinated air as if she had to put his image in her mind, seeming to listen with curiousity, remaining calm and silent.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Thomas look at Olympe and take her Hand and give her a kiss on her cheek.
Than he look to Emilie.

" I will all do what i can that you peaceful can live."
Thomas wispered in Emilies ear.
" Your friendship with my son must not end you can meet him in secrets.You understand what i mean?
Of course is it important for your daughter that her father is there for her."

Thomas hope that Emilie can live as Georges secret true Love.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Emilie smile as Thomas kiss her daughter's kiss.

Thank you, mylord. I wish my daughter and me continue our peaceful way of life.

She is very surprised and touched by his words that she don't expected.

Yes, I understand, it's very important for me that George be here for our daughter and remain in the contact with her, nothing is more important for me than my Olympe's happiness ... and of course I would be very happy to see him sometimes too and keep our friendship alive.

She smile again and ask him.

I thank for being so kind to my daughter and me, do you have the time to stay a little with us ?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Thomas smilie
" Of course i will stay by you i would my granddaughter and you like to know them better."

Thomas take Olympe again of his arms.

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Emilie smile.

Good !, I am glad that you can get to know better and I think that Olympe would be happy to spend some time with her grandfather. Have a sit, would you like to drink something ? wine, cider, fruit juice, source water ?

Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Olympe looking at Thomas with curiousity, then smile when he tell that he is going to stay, she take his hand and tell him.

Come, you are going to sat with me on the couch ? I gonna show you my new book !

She lead him to the couch near to the chimney.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:30 pm

" I take a fruit juice.Thank you "

Thomas sit down with Olympe on the Couch.

" What is it for a book sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Emilie nodd to Thomas, Olympe take her grandfather's hand and lead him to the couch near to the chimney, she sat, take the book on the table and show it to Thomas, telling him with enthousiasm.

It's my new book and there is beautiful pictures in it !

While her mother take a bottle of apple juice, three goblets and fill them, Olympe open the book , going to the third page where appear a brightly coloured picture showing a girl in a forest and she explain him, looking at the picture.

It's a tale about a little girl who get lost in playing in the forest, she try to find again her road back to her home, she find a very big house and enter, there isn't anyone but there is a table with a lot of food on it and as she is hungry, she eat it. I don't what happen next because my maman stopped to read it there.

Emilie give a goblet to both of them, then she take the third and settle comfortable in a armchair near to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:55 pm

Thomas is impressed of his granddaughter.

" When you want i can read it forward."

Thomas take Olympe on his lap and take the book.

" The girl eat it and than she is very tired.She went through the house and found little beds.
She was very tired and so she lie in one of the bed and fallin deep asleep.In later times comes 7 dwarfs.
The name of the 7 dwarfs was Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey.
Dopey saw that someone have eat from his plate and he ask Who have eat from my plate.
And Sneezy saw that someone have drink out his goblet he ask and who have drink out my goblet.
Bashful saw in the Bedroom that someone have make his bed in disarrange and he ask who have sleep in my bed."

Thomas look at Olympe she look at him and wait that he read more.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:05 pm

Olympe's little face lighten up with a radiant smile.

Yes !, please grandpapa ! I want to know what happen to the girl in this house !

When he take her in his lips, she snuggle against her grandfather, take a sip of the goblet and hang on every of his words as she feel soon taken in the story, looking at the pictures, her mouth take the shape of a O in surprise as she learn it's seven dwarfs's house and that they have find out that someone have enter, eat their food and sleep in their bed.

Oh ! they know that someone have come in their house, eat their food and sleep in their bed ! they musn't be very content, if they find the girl, they will reprimand her ! Do they find her ?! or does she have leave and is yet far away ?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:32 pm

Thomas must smilie.

" We will see."

Thomas read foreword.

The dwarfs want know who have do all this.They make a control of her house.
Suddenly Bashful call the other.Here is a girl.The dwarfs are running to the bedchamber.
And they saw a girl lie in a bed.They goggle not bad.How she come in our house ask Happy and Grumpy say you have forgot close the door.No i haven´t not answer Grumpy.And how they argue the girl awake.
All dwarfs are affright.They stand still and look of the girl.
The girl saw the dwarfs and smilie.Hello i am Snow White.
The dwarfs go nearer at the girl and Happy ask the girl and from where you come.
The girl answer i came from the Castle my bad Stepmother want kill me he give the Hunter the
order to kill me but the Hunter have sympathy with me and let me go.
The dwarfs are shocked.
The girl ask her where i am.
Doc say you are at the 7 dwarfs my name is Doc that is Happy ,Grumpy ,Leepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey

Thomas take a gulp fruit juice.

Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:55 pm

Olympe take a sip of her goblet without taking her eyes off the book's images as she listen to her grandfather, feeling sad for Snowwhie but also amused by the dwarfs and especially Happy, she giggle.

They do have funny names ! I think that Happy is kind. But her stepmother is really nasty !

She turn to him.

I wonder if they will accept to keep her in their home, because if not, there is nowhere she can go !
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Thomas look at Olympe.

" My sweet heart perhubs can Mummy read the hystory foreward your grandfather must be go.
I am so sorry for that.

Thomas gives her a kiss on her Cheek.He give the book to Olympe.
Than he stand up from the couch.

" Emilie i am so sorry but the King want that i meet Mr.Cromwell.
But when i have time i will visit you and Olympe again."

Thomas wink at Olympe than he must leave her both.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Emilie smile to Thomas and nodd.

I understand, you are busy man, thank you for has been so nice to my Olympe, I would be happy if you pay us a visit again, you can also visit her in her room, if you want to spend time with her alone in one-on-one, have a goodday.

Olympe walk to her with the book in her hands, looking at her grandfather, she stroke her daughter's silky golden curls, then escort Thomas to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emilie's bedroom   Emilie's bedroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emilie's bedroom
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next