The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Katherine of Aragon
Margaret of Austria
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Henry took a deep breath after her words and looked at ceiling. Then closed his eyes, sighing
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Dowager Princess of Wales
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Not knowing what to do next, I put my hand on his chest and go to rest my head on him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:47 pm

waits in the Queen's bed chambers in my wet dress and my hair messed up
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Cordellia walks in. I look at her drenched "My dear, what's happened to you?" I stand to my feet and pull her to the chair near the fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:56 pm

i went swimming in the Thames, sits down in the chair by the fire, starts to sneeze. I am sorry about the up coming trial, you have always been a kind stepmother to me when i was smaller i remember coming to the palace to visit you
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 pm

"Ohh... you, silly girl! You must be frozen. Don't you know you could have caught a fever?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:47 pm

yes i do but the water was so tempting and i could not resist it smiling
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 pm

"Ohh... you, silly girl! Maria, please, fetch some blankets. We must get you out of these heavy wet cloths.."
I stand her up and start with some of my ladies to remove the heavy drenched weighted items. It is a wounder she did not drown "I will call for some hot milk to be brought to warm you from the inside, and a doctor.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:44 am

I stand up as my dresses are removed Thank you but really am fine
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:42 am

"You're maybe fine, my dear. But a change of cloths is not going to do you any harm now. Come on.."
Once dressed, we sit together by the fire drinking some warm milk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:41 am

Smiles as my stepmother is so kind as am giving the warm milk. is there anything i can get you stepmama
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:23 pm

I look at her, wondering if she has any idea of what is going on "What do you mean, my dear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:40 pm

I mean anything I can get you from the fruit bowel or anything else books
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:35 pm

"Ohh no, my dear. I am fine. I have everything I could possibly every want or need.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:33 am

Smiles I am sorry for being so bad promise I shall try to be better behaved for Mary
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:14 pm

"You could never be bad. Never ever, for I love you... no matter what. Have you seen Mary, recently?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:26 pm

No i have not seen Mary recently i do miss her very much, i love you too stepmama
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:13 pm

"And I love you too. Maybe after all the Trial is over, we should go to visit her. I miss her deeply.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:02 am

Yes I would like that very much
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Mary missed her Mother exceedingly. She wanted to speak with her and see how she was doing. With her governess, she tiptoed quietly to her Mother's chamber. She knew things were not going well.

She knocked at the door softly.

"Mother? Are you in?" Her voice was soft and excited.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:13 am

After resting from my long trip, from the Yorkshire Moors, I walked over to the Queen's bedchamber to introduce myself. *bows*
"Your Majesty" I am a new Lady in Waiting here at Hampton Court. I will be at your service to tend on you or Princess Mary. I will be at your service."
I curtsy and stand upright waiting for instructions from the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Mary Tudor wrote:
Mary missed her Mother exceedingly. She wanted to speak with her and see how she was doing. With her governess, she tiptoed quietly to her Mother's chamber. She knew things were not going well.

She knocked at the door softly.

"Mother? Are you in?" Her voice was soft and excited.

"Mary, Mary.. is that you? Come here.." I turn around and there she is...

"Catherine, you are most welcome here at court. I am sorry, I was not told that I was going to receive a new lady.."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:13 am

*curtsies*
"I am so sorry, your majesty, perhaps my lord, the Duke of Suffolk, forgot to send a letter beforehand, so I beg your pardon. I am at your service or at Princess Mary's."
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:50 am

"You say the Duke of Suffolk...do you mean Charles Brandon?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:25 am

"Yes my lady, again, I apologize if my lord Brandon did not tell you about me beforehand. He has a letter with all my credentials and references."

*I smile at the Queen and cannot help but silently admire her beauty and sweet temperance.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber   Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katherine of Aragon's bedchamber
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next