The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Katherine's Living Room

Go down 
+7
Eustace Chapuys
Anne Stanhope
Ursula Misseldon
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Katherine of Aragon
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Katherine's Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Charles Brandon on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Jane was in the living room of Queen Katherine, clearing away her Jewelry and some items, she got a book out since she had no more duties that day and sat in one of the chairs and read the book whilst twirling a strand of her curly hair. She closed her eyes a little listening to the peaceful attire around her.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Dowager Princess of Wales
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Looking over to lady Jane, I believe her to have fallen asleep. I go over to her quietly. She looks so peaceful, just like my darling Mary when she is asleep. I get a blanket from one of the tables and place it over her
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Jane heard someone come into the living room and she opened her eyes when someone placed an blanket around her and she stood up and curtsied 'Majesty' she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Wolsey approached the room, again the messenger of bad news, but someone had to tell Katherine.
He nodded at the servant, standing by the door.
'Please, announce me, I should see Her Majesty immediately, it is about Her Highness, the Princess Margaret.'
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:29 pm

"Jane how are you feeling?"
I ask as Wolsey is announced. I turn and see him. What is he doing here? What could he possibly have to say?
"Cardinal, what brings you here?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Jane looked at Kathrine and smiled 'Fine Madam' she said and she looked as Wolsey came in and she curtsied lowly at him 'Your eminence' she said.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:09 am

Wolsey entered and bowed deeply.
'Your Majesty, I have bad news... Her Highness, the Princess Margaret passed away this morning.'

He waited for her to process the news, his hands folden and his head lowered.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 pm

I can not believe what I have just heard. I feel my hands reach up to my chest and make the cross on me praying for her. I feel so shake. I grasp hold of a near by chair, finally able to speak
"How? What's happened? I did not even know she was ill. How is the King?"
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:02 pm

He nods slowly and makes a movement as if he wants to come closer and comfort her but he remains where he is and bites his lips.

'Almost no one knew she was ill....' he speaks slowly.
'Not even the king. And I don't know actually how he is, though I heard he is broken by the news.'
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:25 am

"Do you think he will see me? How about Charles? He must be heart broken. I will add them to my thoughts and prayers, and I will pray for my dear sister's soul.."
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:50 pm

He blinks his eyes and lowers his head.
'... to be honest, I don't know, Your Majesty. Actually... I also came here to say goodbye, I don't think I will stay here at court for long anymore.'

He looks at the woman who bothered him and who he bothered for so long, due to the king's Great Matter. Despite everything, she is the true queen of this kingdom and he respects her very much.
'I wish you all the best, Your Majesty.' he whispers and bows deeply, before he leaves the room quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Lady Misseldon knock on the door to the Queens Living - Room and wait that somebody say that she can come in.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:13 am

Ursula Misseldon wrote:
Lady Misseldon knock on the door to the Queens Living - Room and wait that somebody say that she can come in.

Lady Misseldon knock again at the Queens living room again. *knock *knock.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:04 am

'I think the Queen wishes to be left alone. Suits me' I nudged my friend playfully. 'Shall we go to the hall for a drink?'
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 am

Anne Stanhope wrote:
'I think the Queen wishes to be left alone. Suits me' I nudged my friend playfully. 'Shall we go to the hall for a drink?'

Lady Misseldon saw Lady Anne Stanhope.
" Oh my Lady Stanhope yes i wait so long of a answer,perhubs the Queen is very busy"
Yes let us go in the Great Hall .Perhubs i came back later for asking of my wish"

Lady Misseldon follow Lady Stanhope to the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:27 am

I smiled at Ursula and walked arm in arm with her to the great hall.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:12 pm

I hear the ladies outside my room leave me, and I fall to my knees and pray where I stood, for I am so scared about what is happening here in this Kingdom..
Back to top Go down
Eustace Chapuys
Spanish Ambassador
Eustace Chapuys

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Eustace, still shocked by everything he experienced so far at the English court, approaches Queen Katherine's room and nods at a guard.

My name is Eustace Chapuys, the new Spanish Ambassador, and I would like to have an audience with the Queen.

He waits patiently for the guard to announce him.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 pm

I hear the words "Spanish" and "ambassador" outside my door.
So I call out "Come in!" My order is clear and strong. I sit in a chair by the fire. I know he must have had a hard time here at court. So far especially he must have had a cold reception from the Howards, Boleyn and the King..
Back to top Go down
Eustace Chapuys
Spanish Ambassador
Eustace Chapuys

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Eustace enters as soon as he is allowed and bows deeply.

Reina más graciosa....most gracious queen, I am so grateful to meet you, please, allow me to be your most humble servant on behalf of the Emperor himself. he speaks, his head still lowered in respect.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:22 am

Princess Mary knock on the Door from her Mothers Living Room and wait that she come in.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 pm

I know of the ambassadors work for my cause. I know I can trust him and he is for my cause. Upon hearing the knock I call for them to come in. I see it is Mary. I signal for her to come and for her maids to remain outside the door
"Ambassador, I would like to introduce you to my daughter, the Princess Mary"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Mary open the door and go into the Living room of her Mother.
She saw that her Mother have visit of the ambassador.
" Me alegro de conocerlos senore embajador".
Mary givers her and and make a curtsy.
" I hope you understand my spain i lern it not so long time. I hope i am better in the Future."
Mary saw to her Mother.
" Mummy i am happy to meet you but i saw you very busy.Its better for you when i came later"?

Back to top Go down
Eustace Chapuys
Spanish Ambassador
Eustace Chapuys

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:51 pm

He turns around as someone enters and smiles warmly as he notices it is the Princess Mary.
He bows deeply and nods approvingly.

El gusto es mio princesa, puedo ver que aprende sus lecciones de español muy muy bien. he answers her friendly.
You have grown, Your Highness, if I may say so, you've become a young lady! he winks at her.

He looks at the queen again and notices the changes in her appearance, too, but to his dismay, not in her favor. She looks older, pale and unwell. Her face is puffy and under her eyes are deep, dark bags. He bows to kiss her hand respectfully and compassionately.

Dear madam, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katherine's Living Room
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next