The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Katherine's Living Room

Go down 
+7
Eustace Chapuys
Anne Stanhope
Ursula Misseldon
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Katherine of Aragon
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Mary hear the server that she can go to her mother.

" Mummy i am happy to see you.I have hear that you are not well."

Mary hug her mother.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Dowager Princess of Wales
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:47 pm

"Thank you, Cordelia! It was nice seeing you and if you need to talk more about your mother, feel free to come to me." She tells her stepdaughter and watches her leave, then turns her attention to her daughter. "Mary, my beautiful daughter! I am not well at all, but I am fine. How do you fare?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:50 pm

" I am well mother.I have hear how the King humble you and i must see you.
I hope you are strong."

Mary take a deep breath.

" Cordelia say that better when i am friendly to fathers whore.Its better for you and me.
It will be difficult for me but i don`t want make father angry."
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:17 pm

"I am always strong, for I know that the Pope will not allow your father to divorce me and he will be forced to return to me. As for your treatment of His Majesty's whore, do only which your heart tells you to, dear." She embraces her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:23 pm

" I will be nice to her so that the King have more ground to humble you.
But in my heart you my mother and my Queen.And the english people will only you accept as the truth
Queen of England.

Mary hold the hands of her mother.

" Have you hear that Cardinal Wolsey is in arrest?"
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:34 pm

"Then do that. I have heard many rumors from my ladies that some at court openly call her 'King's Whore' to her face." Katherine squeezes her daughters hands gently. "Yes, I have heard that. Ambassador Chapuys has told me about it."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:43 pm

" I have hear that he want support you.But why so suddenly? I think he is fallen down by the King and now he turn back to you.Its very mysterious..

Mary look at her mother.

" I will support you how ever i can."
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:47 pm

"Yes, it would appear that he has done something to upset the King and wishes to make amends with me. Very mysterious indeed!" She looks into her daughters eyes. "Thank you, my darling girl! You are my most staunch supporter."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Mary hug her mother.

" What ever happend i will always love you.Please don`t forget it never.
Equal whats happend don`t leave your legal place.You are the Queen of england.
Don´t worry what happend with me.We have the blood spain in us.
We are fighters."

Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Katherine hugs her daughter back. "And I will always love you too. Don't ever forget that and who you are, you are Princess of England. My sweet Mary, I am your mother, I will always worry about you. The blood of Spain is strong in us."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Mary look at her mother.

" I will never forgot it.Now i will go to my lessons.
I hope i see father in the next time but he is very busy at the time.
I love you."

Mary kiss her mother on her cheeks than she leave her chamber.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:25 pm

She hugs her daughter before kissing her forehead. "I love you too, my sweet! I hope you have fun at your lessons." She watches her daughter leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Elizabeth wished to see the Queen for herself and wish her warm words of hope and strength so she walked in and was announced to the Queen "Marquess of Lancaster, My Lady." one of the ladies said and Elizabeth curtsied lowly "Every most gracious Queen." she said "I am Elizabeth Crawley, my mother served you from a young age onwards."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:24 am

Mary want speak with her mother a server tells her that Elisabeth Crawley speaking with the Queen.
" Thats is fantastic."

Mary past the sever and enter her Mothers Living Room.
Her rage was very big.She shouted
" That you have the effrontery to speak with my mother after
you let me alone in George Boleyns Chamber.And you did nothing
that i drink to much wine you don`t stop me.And as you leave us i have tell
George Boleyn that i have kiss Mark Smeaton in my drunken status.
But what i will await from a Plantaganent."

Marys breath goes hard.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Katherine was about to address lady Elizabeth when her daughter Mary bursts in and accuses the lady Crawley of horrid behavior. "Mary, is all that you say true?" She looks at Elizabeth, feeling anger grow within her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Mary look at her mother.

" Yes its true.I am sorry that i have make mistakes."

Mary have tears in her eys.

" She not help me she do nothing."

Tears run down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Katherine goes to her daughter, hugging her tight. Your apology is accepted. You were with some un-virtuous people and they are to blame for what has happened. I will make sure she is punished for her part in the matter."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:09 pm

" Thank you Mother.I know i will make no mistakes in the future.But what say father i believe that Anne Boleyn tell it him.I am so sorry i will help you but now i have make it worse for you."

Mary hug her mother.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:20 pm

"I trust you will do good in the future. If the Boleyn harlet has told your father, I will deal with it on my own, nothing has been made worse for me, don't worry about that!" She looks at her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:24 pm

" You are so wonderful.I will never accept a other as Queen."

Mary go on her knees.

" You are the only Queen of England."

Mary kiss her mothers hand.
" Now i will not longer distrub your audiance with Lady Crawley."

Last edited by Mary Tudor on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Katherine smiles to her and kisses her forehead. "And you are my daughter, Princess of England. Thank you, darling. Lady Crawley and I have much to discuss now! Would you like to dine with me tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:41 pm

" Yes mother now i will rest a little bit.We see us at the dinner."

Mary curtsey.

Before she leave the room she give a bad view to Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:50 pm

"I look forward to it! Rest well, my darling! She watches her daughter leave. "Lady Elizabeth, are my daughters accusations true?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:07 am

Elizabeth was confused and her hand was on her growing stomach and she looked at the Queen "Your Majesty, Mary asked if i would go and see George Boleyn with her, she did not ask me to stay." she said "The night when we did go and see George Boleyn my mother returned to court, she as unwell for a while so i wished to see her." she said "George Boleyn said he would look after her, and of course..i am in no fit state to look after another, as i am myself with child."
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Katherine took a deep breath, closing her eyes and rubbing her temples, calming herself. "I know it is stressful being with child, but what were you thinking by bringing Mary to the Boleyn man? You know that the Boleyns are after my throne and looking to usurp me. I will speak to George about this, perhaps he will explain to me what took place after you left."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katherine's Living Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next