The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Katherine's Living Room

Go down 
+7
Eustace Chapuys
Anne Stanhope
Ursula Misseldon
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Katherine of Aragon
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Eustace Chapuys wrote:
He turns around as someone enters and smiles warmly as he notices it is the Princess Mary.
He bows deeply and nods approvingly.
El gusto es mio princesa, puedo ver que aprende sus lecciones de español muy muy bien. he answers her friendly.
You have grown, Your Highness, if I may say so, you've become a young lady! he winks at her.
He looks at the queen again and notices the changes in her appearance, too, but to his dismay, not in her favor. She looks older, pale and unwell. Her face is puffy and under her eyes are deep, dark bags. He bows to kiss her hand respectfully and compassionately.
Dear madam, how are you?

Mary are very attired from the warm compliment of the Empire ambassador.
" Thank you Mr.Ambassador".
She listen the words of him and then he saw to her mother.She look tired and sick.
" Mummy are you alright?"
Mary look very worry on her Mother.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Dowager Princess of Wales
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Pulling myself together, I go and I call Mary over give her a hug and smile "My darling! Go to the swing in the gardens. I will meet you there in a few moments and we shall play.." I manage to smile, as I am so happy to see her. But these days I am so tired and I have nothing to smile about
"So, ambassador... how are you enjoying England?"
Back to top Go down
Eustace Chapuys
Spanish Ambassador
Eustace Chapuys

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:31 pm

He smiles mollified as he watches them hugging and the expression on Katherine's face softens. He waits patiently for Mary to leave the room and nods friendly at her.
Once she closes the door he looks into Katherine's eyes, perceiving the sadness behind her friendly smile and he searches for words to make her feel not even more grieved.

I like England, I am happy to be here again.... he starts but shakes his head, he can't lie to her.
I am shocked, most Gracious Lady, it is even worse than I expected. I met sir Thomas More though and his wonderful wife. Your sister-in-law Margaret is also at court again so you are not on your own. Please, tell me that you are fine and that you will not give up! he says emphatically
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:32 pm

I see he has realized the full extent of the situation here
"It is true. The King has truly abandoned me. But I keep strong. I have you, Ambassador, and my God. Margaret has returned to court? I have not seen her yet.."
Back to top Go down
Eustace Chapuys
Spanish Ambassador
Eustace Chapuys

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:22 pm

He nods and bites his lips.
Keep faith, dear madam, keep faith... you are not alone. Yes, lady Margaret arrived yesterday, she will visit you soon. She and your nephew, the Emperor, fight relentlessly for your cause and so will I, with all the powers given to me. You are the true Queen of England, Your Highness and that will never change!
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:29 pm

I look at him with such love, as I take his hand "Thank you so much.." I say. I feel tears running down my cheeks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Before Mary go back to Ludlow she will take the letter on the table of the anteroom of her mothers living room.
She know what her mother have a difficult time in the future.

Quote :

Dear Mummy ,
at my visit i notice that you are very sad.I have hear that my father the king want the devorce from
you with the reason that your marriage was illigitim.I can not believe that is right.
I have hear that the pope have give you a dispence.I believe that he do it of one ground.
he want married his misstress Lady Anne.
Please Mummy don`t give up.
I believe that he will lost the interesst of his misstress and he come back to you.
You are the only truth Queen of England.
With many Love
Mary

She took the letter on the table and leave the room.
She will go back to Ludlow.
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:29 am

I walk to the door of the room of the Queen.I´m moved by all that is happening.I feel nervous, for years I have not seen her.We grew up together in Spain.After I left for Italy and her England...
I approach a soldier:
_"My name is Maria Enriquez de Luna, Duchess of Gandia and royal niece of Spain.I would like to have an audience with her Majesty.I´m her cousin."
I told the guard nervous...
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:11 pm

I was sitting by the fire reading Mary's letter, when I heared someone cask for me... I am not in the mood to have an audience with anyone. My daughter has gone, my child has been taken from me. I love her so much. I must pull myself together. I am Queen of England! Wiping the tears away, I stand and call out
"Come, please.." waving my hand
I go over and see my cousin. Holding my arms out, I go to her and give her an hug, and kiss her on the cheek
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:47 am

The server from Lady Mary enter the Living Room and give the letter from Mary the Queen.
" Your Majesty a letter from your daughter Mary.She can not come to speak with you.
She will go back to Ludlow soon."

Quote :

My dear Mother

I was at court to my aunts wedding and for christmas party.
But my father give me to understand that i not welcome at court.
He take no notice of me only for his Misstress.Not one kind word he have for me.
It brokes my heart that i lost his favor and his love for me.
I am so sorry that i can not speak with you but its better for me
and you that i go back to Ludlow.
Perhubs you can visit me when the time comes.
I hope you are in good health.
I prayer for you that father will come back to you.

with many Love your

Daughter Mary

Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Katherine of Aragon wrote:
I was sitting by the fire reading Mary's letter, when I heared someone cask for me... I am not in the mood to have an audience with anyone. My daughter has gone, my child has been taken from me. I love her so much. I must pull myself together. I am Queen of England! Wiping the tears away, I stand and call out
"Come, please.." waving my hand
I go over and see my cousin. Holding my arms out, I go to her and give her an hug, and kiss her on the cheek

My eyes were full of happiness to see my cousin Katherine.
_"_oh my darling Katherine....I feel much everything is happening to you..."

I said and gave her a loving hug
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Every day I receive a letter from Mary. I miss her so much. My darling daughter, I never know what to reply. She is getting so big now. She knows what is going on with Henry and Anne. I wish she is kept safe and far from harm, and I pray that her governess will look after her. And that she is taught to practice the true faith and nothing else

Looking at my dear cousin, I feel a tear running down my face
"Come.." I call, as I hold out my arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Knocks on the door
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:32 pm

A server bring a letter ti her Majesty from Ursula Misseldon

Your Highness

I can not longer a lady in waiting of you.
When you want need the ground ask the Duchesss and Duke of Lancaster they can tell
you.
I wish you all best for the future i pray for you and your daughter.

in deepest respect

Ursula Misseldon.

Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:30 pm

I had been stitching one of the King's shirts when Ursula's letter arrived and I read it, feeling saddened to lose such a good lady from my household. I shall enquire from the Duchess of Lancaster as to why she has left my service. I hear a knock on my door and answer it. "Come in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:51 pm

I hear her say enter I walk in and deep curtsy your majesty, I have missed you I want to come and visit you, I do hope you are not busy
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:41 am

I look up from my stitching and am happy to see its Cordelia. I place the needle into the cloth and place it down, rising from my chair and goes to my step-daughter. "Cordelia, my sweet child! I have missed you too and I am never too busy not to receive you. Come, have a seat!" I usher her over to two upholstered chairs, sitting in one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:29 am

As I sit in one and look at her kind face my mother as died,is the only words I can say father told me, how are you Majesty?
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:35 am

My smile fades. "Oh my sweet! How are you handling it? Would you like some wine and to talk about it?" I order a lady to pour us a glass of wine and give Cordelia a glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:25 am

everyone I touch dies on me as I pick up the goblet
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:21 pm

I reach out for her hand. "I know it may seem like that right now, but it is not true, Cordelia! Have you been to the chapel to pray for comfort?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:23 pm

yes was one thing I did once I was allowed to leave the physician room, have you heard from Mary she has been writing you letters
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:27 am

Mary wait that she can talk with her mother.
She hope that she is alright.
Back to top Go down
Katherine of Aragon
Katherine of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:41 pm

"I have received Mary's letters. She has been unwell as of late with constant somach ailments. She has not been to see me in some time." A servant says her daughter is waiting to come in and she tells him to let Mary in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:45 pm

As I here mary is outside perhaps I should let you two talk, I shall go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherine's Living Room   Katherine's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katherine's Living Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next