The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Great Hall

Go down 
+27
Lilliana Monroe
Katerina Anechka
Niklaus Petrovin
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Madeline Bouvier
Gabriel Murphy
Thomas Craven
Anna Stafford
Mary Rose Tudor
Henry Percy
Edward Craven
Noelle Hoffman
Royce Westmoreland
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas Seymour
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Isabel Leigh
Elizabeth Seymour
Juan Garcia
Henry VIII of England
Margaret of Austria
Mary Boleyn
George Boleyn
Nan Saville
Emilie De Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

The Great Hall - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry nodded, pleased by his answer

I knew I can count on you, Armand. Hope you can enjoy your time in England. And please bring my respectful greetings to your beautiful sister. I heard she is not a child anymore...

He giggled and turned to Wolsey

Wolsey, show to His Majesty his apartaments. And make yourself sure that he has everything he needs...

He ordered
Yes Your Majesty you can count on me as well as all of Italy to stand beside England if needed. I shall indeed tell my sister of your kind words as she is no longer a child indeed and has recently just got married.
I appreciate your time Majesty and look forward to speaking with you again in the future.
I shake Henry's hand and then look to Cardinal Wosley smiling and nodding as he leads me to my chambers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:32 pm

sitting quietly in the hall seeing my father and new people arriving all the time, glad i can blend into the background
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:13 pm

drinks her wine slowly, looking around the room thinking about her sister and how she is getting on
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:39 pm

I shake my head and smile at Arthur,"Did you not hear - he is the King of Italy?"

I then sigh,"I...I have no husband"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Takes a bottle of wine and goes to the window looks out feeling my eyes start to fill up with tears as i look out slowly sips the wine
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I shake my head and smile at Arthur,"Did you not hear - he is the King of Italy?"

I then sigh,"I...I have no husband"
"My lady," he continued,"you would be surprised at what I do not know. I have heard of the Italian King. Of course. Yes. I have just never seen him before until......now." However, Arthur was glad when she said she had no husband. "Well, I have no wife. If that counts," he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:46 pm

I smile,"Of course it matters-dear Arthur. I think us friends and wish to learn as much as I can about you."

I take his arm as we walk away from the centre of the hall as the dance finishes. I take a goblet of wine and take a sip...
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:40 am

Queen White is exploring England palace, it looks so different from her old castle in the kingdom of Alderia where she rules, she enters in the Great hall and notices there are some people there. smiles at them friendly
'So nice to meet you all, I'm queen White, from Alderia
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:19 am

slowly drinks the wine rest my forehead against the window pane feeling the coldness on my head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:25 pm

seeing a Queen enter i curtsy before going around talking to the people i know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:38 pm

smiles as another Queen is annouced i turn around slight curtsy still holding the bottle feeling terrible now before going back to the window
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:25 am

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
I smile,"Of course it matters-dear Arthur. I think us friends and wish to learn as much as I can about you."

I take his arm as we walk away from the centre of the hall as the dance finishes. I take a goblet of wine and take a sip...
Arthur smiles widely, and watches as she grabs his arm. He picks up a goblet, and walks with her. He says to her," So, how long have you been at court?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:44 pm

"Quite some time now. I think I arrived around November-just before Christmas. "

I take a sip of my wine and glance at the darkening skies through the window,"Forgive me- I must leave but I hope to see you again."

I smile kindly and leave...

Last edited by Elizabeth Craven on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madeline Bouvier
Lady-in-waiting
Madeline Bouvier

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:38 am

Thomas Seymour wrote:
Madeline Bouvier wrote:
Thomas Seymour wrote:
I knew her name was unique. I smiled. "I'm Thomas Seymour, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance my lady" I said as I took her hand and kissed it.

Lizzie smiled as Thomas pulled her hand to his lips and kissed it gently. She had met many men back in France. But Thomas seemed to be a little different. Well, it is a great pleasure to be your acquaintance my lord. Lizzie said as she curtsied to him.

Hearing her french accent was quite wonderful. I finished my wine and turned to her. "Well my lady it's a bit crowed in here would you like to accompany me for a walk in the gardens" I asked as I offered her my arm.

Maddie quickly looked around at all of the other members and gladly took his arm within her grasp. She smiled to him as they began to walk out of the great hall. So tell me my Lord why have you asked me to come with you to the gardens. Not only to enjoy the night...but why else? She asked looked back at him with a curious look on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:55 pm

walking in looking around sighs before taken glass of wine wishing my sister would return to court i do miss her, looking around to see if i know anybody
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:47 am

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
"Quite some time now. I think I arrived around November-just before Christmas. "

I take a sip of my wine and glance at the darkening skies through the window,"Forgive me- I must leave but I hope to see you again."

I smile kindly and leave...
Arthur nods and listens to her. He looks up at the sky as well...and see it is getting dark. "I must depart myself," he continued and kissed her hand," see you soon, my lady." With that Arthur left.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:34 am

Elizabeth Smith wrote:
walking in looking around sighs before taken glass of wine wishing my sister would return to court i do miss her, looking around to see if i know anybody

I walk in and notice Lady Elizabeth. I smile and curtsy to her, then I add: "Hello my lady, I got recently to Court, to tend on our majesty, Queen Catherine. My name is Catherine Earnshaw."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Smiles as I see a lady coming towards me as she curtsy I curtsy back Hello Catherine am Elizabeth I am lady in waiting to Anne Buckingham, how is the Queen?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:56 am

Elizabeth Smith wrote:
Smiles as I see a lady coming towards me as she curtsy I curtsy back Hello Catherine am Elizabeth I am lady in waiting to Anne Buckingham, how is the Queen?

"My lady, the Queen is doing well. I just went to introduce myself to her. She may now assign me to any duty or tend on her daughter, Princess Mary, which I would not mind. She seems to be a precocious child." *smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:09 am

Yes she does am lady in waiting to Anne Stafford, that's do hope that Mary is much more nicer then her sister Cordelia. I know the Queen is having a hard time at the moment with the trial lets hope God makes a ight decision
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

People were talking and drinking.A servant announced

"The King and Mistress Boleyn!"

Henry came sweeping in with Anne.Everyone was silent and leaning.Anne looked at the people.She smiled for a moment and she saw her father, brother, and Uncle Norfolk.

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Henry entered in the Great Hall with Anne by his side. He was keeping her hand, and they kept on walking proudly along Hall. He smiled, pleased that everyone were admiring Anne's beauty. He felt proud to show her in public. Then he noticed Norfolk and Boleyn, standing next the dining room. He smiled at them

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:48 am

Anne looked at her father and uncle.She smiled and kissed her father's, brother's and uncle's cheeks

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 pm

watches as the King and Mistress Anne walks in i curtsy, then go back to talking with Catherine
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 am

*watches Mistress Anne Boleyn and the King, curtsies to them both and then talks to Lady Elizabeth*

My lady, it seems the King is very much in love with this woman, the lady Anne Boleyn. My Queen must be very broken hearted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next