The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Great Hall

Go down 
+27
Lilliana Monroe
Katerina Anechka
Niklaus Petrovin
Charles Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Madeline Bouvier
Gabriel Murphy
Thomas Craven
Anna Stafford
Mary Rose Tudor
Henry Percy
Edward Craven
Noelle Hoffman
Royce Westmoreland
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas Seymour
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Isabel Leigh
Elizabeth Seymour
Juan Garcia
Henry VIII of England
Margaret of Austria
Mary Boleyn
George Boleyn
Nan Saville
Emilie De Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage

The Great Hall - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:05 am

yes he does am sure it will not last none off his other mistress have, the Queen must be suffering
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Indeed my lady, and I do not have the heart to tell the Queen what we have just witnessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:28 pm

perhaps its for the best not to tell her Majesty, how are you finding court
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:01 am

Oh I find the Court to be very lively. Sometimes I miss my family, but I guess it's all part of the process. Being a country lass, it's a bit hard getting used to the city, that's why I like horses. Would you like to take a walk on the gardens my lady?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:42 am

yes, i would like to join you. i also find court life uphappy i do miss my sister very much. My only wishes are to leave court
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:47 am

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, that Court life seems to be unhappy to you. I hope you are not unhappy here, my lady. Perhaps we can be like sisters and keep each other's secrets! Come, let's go outside, to the gardens and get some fresh air!

*holds Lady Elizabeth by the hand, smiles and walks outside with her*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Anne Boleyn wrote:
Anne looked at her father and uncle.She smiled and kissed her father's, brother's and uncle's cheeks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Norfolk smiled approvingly at Anne and Henry, and while Anne kissed his cheeks he whispered in her ear.
You look beautiful tonight, dear niece...!

With Boleyn he looked proudly after them while they walked further and finally entered the dining room together.
He turned to his friend.
I've been told that the Emperor accuses Wolsey of inciting the divorce! he smiled significant. He thinks the people of England will revolt and bring this creature to the scaffold!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:37 pm

walking in seeing the King and his new mistress i curtsy before grabbing a drink mad at my family for losing the throne to him a person who treats it like a joke goes over to the corner off the room so i can watch how he moves and people curtsy and bow for him. When it should be my family on the throne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:00 pm

walking in the grand hall seeing its busy see's a table and sits at with some wine as i start to eat i look around the room to see who i can find
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16