The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Garden

Go down 
+7
Thomas Ward
Victoria Brandon
Jane Stafford Brandon
Anna Stafford
Faith LeBeau
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Charles Brandon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Margaret shook her head 'I like it out here Charles, the wind..the breeze..it is all good' She said
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:06 pm

"Charles nodded and smiled tenderly at her"

Of course...would you sit here with me, then?

"He suggested sweetly, pointing at the grass, next a tall tree"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:05 pm

Margaret thought for a moment 'If you can send...a servant..to fetch us some wine..then i agree' She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:31 pm

"Charles laughed and nodded in agreement"

Yes...I'd like drinking some wine with you too, darling...

"He wrapped her shoulders while a servant was coming out from house"

Boy! Bring us two goblets of red wine!

"He shouted. Then he invited her to sit with him on the grass, gesturing with his hand"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:34 pm

Margaret sat down on the grass beside him and waited for the boy to bring the wine, once it was done she took a sip from the goblet and looked at Charles 'How was the trail?' She asked
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:06 pm

"Charles took the goblet and sat on the grass next to her. He took a deep breath after her question"

Well...Cardinal Campeggio delayed new audience at 1 October. Your brother is disappointed, as you imagine. And...I fought with Wolsey. I can't wait to destroy him...

"He added whispering, looking around"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:13 pm

Margaret near choked on her wine and remember her and Wolsey's talk about Mary she looked at Charles 'As much as i do not like Wolsey at the minute either, but you cannot destroy him!' She said 'He has sworn to me to look after Mary once i am gone, as for she will be so lonely in this world with a father who is trying to marry a whore and get rid of her mother' she said
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:22 pm

"Charles looked surprised at her. He removed slowly the goblet from his lips and sighed deeply"

My love...I'll take care of Mary personally. I swear it to you. She is my niece, after all...and I'll watch over her as my own daughter. She...she has no need of Wolsey....anyone does in England! He betrayed your brother...and very soon he'll pay for this. Don't be worried, sweetheart...

"He added in a whisper, caressing softly her cheek and hoping to reassure her"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Margaret sighed 'My love, these bloody days are enough to put England to shame' She said 'He is Mary's godfather, doesn't that mean anything to you?' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:24 pm

"Charles took a deep breath, before replying"

I know...I know, my love. I don't like this situation too. But your brother, the King himself asked me to make investigations about him. He sent me in France for this reason. And I...I discovered many things about Wolsey. But this is not important for you. I promise...I swear that Mary will be never alone, darling...

"He tried to explain. Then smiled and touched softly her chin"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:26 pm

Margaret looked at Charles with fierce eyes 'What did you find out about Wolsey?' She asked in a tone, demanding to be told. This was one of her Tudor inheritance, her tone could tell you what she wanted instead of the expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:42 pm

"Charles took a sip from his wine and turned his eyes to her. He never loved talking about such things with his wife. But he decided to answer her question, this time. He didn't want to deny her something, especially now"

Well...as I told you, Wolsey betrayed your brother. He is very rich and powerful...just because he stole money to the King. Money...that should be in Crown's hands, instead of in his pocket! Also...he is trying to delay things about King's matter. Even Anne Boleyn told that to your brother. You know...I hate her. But I have to admit that she was right. Wolsey is just pretending to help the King. But he has some secret plan in mind...It's the truth...

"He finally said, looking intently at her face"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Margaret made a thoughtful face and looked at Charles 'That man should be cropped at the neck' She said sincerely and she smiled a little 'I would make a good part of the privy council, don't you think Charles?' She asked and she sipped her wine to hide her smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:53 pm

"Charles coudn't avoid an amused laughter after her sentence. He nodded slowly"

Oh...of course you could be. But in this case...you would be a man too. And you're not, thank God...

"He giggled. Then leaned on her and kissed softly her lips"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Margaret smiled and kissed him back 'But think..if Women where aloud on the privy council, id' be...well..i think the others would be afraid to anger me incase i go into one of my tantrums' She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:57 pm

"Charles miled and hold her cheek in his hand"

Uhm...I think they already fear to anger you, Margaret...

"Then he rubbed softly her cheek and kissed her lips again, closing his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:08 pm

Margaret laughed against the kiss and pulled away softly and looked at Charles 'If Anna..is with Child, and its a girl, i beg you to name is Margret' She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:20 pm

"Charles remained silent for a while. Then, deeply touched from her words, he nodded slowly"

I...I already thought about that, my love. I promise you...that if I'll have another daughter, she will bring your name...

"He answered with broken voice. He tried not to cry. Then he made an effort and showed her a smile, taking her in his arms"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Margaret smiled 'You should hope that she is indeed, like me.' she said 'Even though..she wont be my child..but somehow..like me' she added.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:29 pm

"Charles shook his head and kissed deeply her hand"

Anyone can be like you, my darling. But I know...that everytime I'll look at my daughter's eyes, I will see you in her...

"He added whispering, staring at her deep eyes"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:55 am

Margaret smiled a little and she nodded and kissed Charles' hand and put it on her cheek 'Would you miss me, Charles?' she asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:38 pm

"Charles looked back into her eyes and sighed deeply"

I'll miss you terribly, my love...

"He answered whispering. He felt his heart about to stop for a while. Then he tried to smile and pulled her slowly towards his chest, holding her tightly in his arms"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Margaret smiled and kissed his cheek 'Do not worry my love,, as for i will be watching over you and granting you the most beautiful life possible' she said.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:49 pm

"Charles remained silent after her words and made an effort to catch tears back. He kissed deeply her hairs with closed eyes"

I know, my love...I know...
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Margaret smiled and she took a gulp from her wine and then all of a sudden she said giggling wildly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden   Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next