The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne of Cleves's bedroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Inge has a very vivid imagination. I have seen many people in the village, but I know not of their involvement in the black arts. The black arts frighten me. There are some women that claim to be healers, but I wonder if they practice black arts as a disguise, they also have a strange look about them. I hope there is no one like that coming here.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:25 pm

I patted my sistwrs hand. "I am glad to here that the black arts does not interest you. Inge is at a ball in bavaria with a babe in her belly! I must say that i did not know she was married. Does she know of people like that then these black arts." Concerned i wondered what else my beloved sisters friend were like.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Sister, is this true of Inge? I too, had no idea of her being married, nor of her being with child? I have heard rumors of her visiting a woman thought to be a practicer of the black arts, who lives in the village. I am quite frightened for her if this is true. I do hope she is not involved in the black arts, for I could not bear the thought that her soul could be in peril.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:09 pm

"Anne she is heavily with child in fact if i was bossy i would say she should be in confinement to rest Should i extend a friendship to make sure Inge is ok while you are resting sister." I asked plumping up a pillow behind my sisters head.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Sweet sister, that would be most kind if you could make the friendship to check up on Inge. I am quite worried about her involvement in things that are not good for her body and soul. I am happy if she is married and heavy with child. That would help me to rest. You are always so good to me, sister. Thank you for all that you do for me.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:59 pm

I kissed my sisters hand. "If i need any help with inge can i ask you"
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Oh yes, sister you can always ask of me anything. I am so blessed that I have a loving sister like you. I am quite concerned about Inge and I hope she is delivered well of a healthy child and I hope that she is not involved in black arts. Do you think we may walk together in the gardens soon? One of the ladies attending me said that there are riots in the town, is that true?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:54 pm

I gently sat on the bed next to anne. "I think Inge will deliever soon I am excited but guess who i also saw at the ball? Our future sister in law maria of austria! She is very lovely and has her hair entwined with some jewels a true beauty and she gets on very well with Inge too! Amelia did not come i guess she is busy but maybe we could go for a walk in the rose gardens the scent of the roses are meant to help. As for riots i did not see any but i did not start them. I do hope they are not rioting over the throne I am sure the king will smoothe it over with a. . with a marriage maybe mine." I giggled heartily knowing i could trust my sister anne
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:43 pm

I felt great comfort when Sybille sat next to me. "Inge must be great with child if she is to deliver soon. Has she gone into confinement yet? Inge does have the talent for getting along well with diverse people. Maria is a beauty, and our brother will have a fine wife in her. Has the wedding date been declared? What do you hear of Amelia, our free spirited sister? I am glad you did not see any riots and I know it would not be in your character to start them. I hope the throne is safe from the riots. Our family is strong and shall endure. I am excited to walk with you in the rose garden. I do so love the roses and the smell of them. But sister, you speak of a possible marriage? Do you think it is truly you? Can you share details with me, I will always keep what you tell me in strict confidence." I took my sister's hand gently in mine and smiled at her greatly.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:09 am

I nodded excitedly. "yes Inge is very nice like our sister and it is also good for Maria to make friends here too! I hope that Inge will stay in Bavaria after the birth but I am not to sure. I have seen nothing or heard nothing from Amelia I arranged to meet her but she did not turn up and William is busy working with papa." I poured some water for myself and Anne. "I think that our parents are both strong willed and farther has never had a mistress which makes our family strong. As for me he is a duke who knows our papa I suppose you could say he is like a second son to our papa with no disrespect to are brother he is called John Frederick does the name ring a bell to you dear Anne" I picked up a hair brush and started to fix my sisters hair ready for are walk.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 3:55 pm

It felt like a great comfort for Sybille to brush my hair for me so that we could go for a walk in the rose garden. Sybille, John Frederick does sound familiar to me, and if I am remembering correctly, he is wise and is very kind hearted and is a supporter of Martin Luther, so he would be of the religious views as we are. He is a handsome man. He would treat you well I think. I do hope Inge stays here after the birth of her child and stays away from the black arts. Do you think we can have tea with our future sister-in-law soon? If she is here now, she must be feeling a little lonely especially if William is busy. We should welcome her into the family. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:16 pm

"I wish for Inge to stay here too! We all get along perfectly but it is up to her she is head strong and she will follow her heart" I plaited my sisters hair putting a bow at the end. "men are very mysterious characters Anne who knows what to expect but I agree on having the tea we should invite inge too she is practically family" I went to pick out a gown for anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:38 pm

I am glad you agree on having tea with our future sister in law? If you are not too busy, would you mind arranging it for me? I fear that I will not have the energy to do it, I am so sorry sister. I look forward to welcoming her into our family. Men do indeed have mysterious minds. (I make a small laugh and smile at my sister who selects a beautiful blue gown with pearls around the neckline.) Thank you for plaiting my hair so wonderfully. I do not know what I would do without you.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:23 am

"no sister I do not mind arranging the tea gathering oh wait just a moment" I went and brought my sister anne some paper, a quill and candle wax with her georgous signature ring. " here you go dear sister I will get the servants to post them I shall return soon I love you anne" I kissed her forehead and made a quick exit.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:50 pm

As my sister makes a quick exit, I say "I love you too, dear Sybille. I sit at my writing desk, writing notes to my future sister-in-law, welcoming her into our family and asking her to have tea with Sybille and I. I am a little puzzled by my sister's quick exit and hope that she returns shortly so we may take a short walk in the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:36 am

I came back with cream and white roses from the gardens to brighten her room for her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'Are you ready dear sister'

I smiled a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Sybille, the roses are beautiful! Thank you so much, sister. I am most ready for our walk. Where are we walking to? I am so happy to be getting out of my chambers and I have you to thank for it.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:16 am

Sybille smiled I am glad that you like the roses I thought we could go walk in the rose garden their is like an archway of them I went and placed her dress on the bed Let me know if you need any help I have great news inge has had a son called Leonardo he is the sweetest thing ever I am rather broody now and you will make the most excellent aunt of them all
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Oh sister, you are not broody. I am happy that Inge has been delivered of a son. Leonardo is a good name for a boy. It is amazing to be an Aunt. When your time comes, you will make the most wonderful mother and I will become a real Aunt. If you will help lace the back of my dress, I will be ready for our walk and I am anxious to see the rose archway.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Sybille giggled nodding her head for yes going round the back and helping her to lace. I am broody and when I shall have children so shall you Anne as they will consider you as a mother too! She hugged her sister tightly for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne of Cleves's bedroom   Anne of Cleves's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne of Cleves's bedroom
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9