The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Still embracing him I pulled of my night gown so I had skin to skin contact with him his body warming mine as we continued to kiss in the most passionate way as before. I roughly grabbed his bare buttocks caressing them with my hands.

'How can I keep myself in control when when you drive my body filled with love and passion oh how I love you'

I pressed my lips to his soft lips sucking them passionately my hands through his thick locks of hair
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Royce let out a moan while she was pressing her hands against his buttocks. He continued kissing her and teasing her with his tongue

Hmm..I wonder the same thing. Oh God..if only your belly wasn't carrying our beloved child. I would make love to you all night until being exhausted..

He bit jokingly her lips caressing her curves
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:07 pm

A desperate moan escaped my lips and I felt somewhat embarrassed

'It's impossible for me to go with out you just kiss me over and over kiss me until the sun comes up and the moon light ends then when our child is born then the endless love making can happen all through the night .'

I smiled as I watched his hand run down what little curves I had he was all man like a warrior. Caressing his buttocks like dough I slapped one hard awaiting to see how he would react to it
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Royce gasped as he felt her hand slapping his buttocks

Ahh..do you want war? Very well. Your warrior is ready to fight, my Princess..

Grinning teasingly, he ran quickly his hand until her buttocks and kept on squeezing them softly, pulling her closer, and without stop kissing her. His hardness was becoming harder every second and he wondered how long he could resist
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:03 pm

I screamed with excitement and pleasure biting my lip with my legs shut I wanted to give in and I did out stretching my legs pushing his buttocks near me taking his member and moving it around the outskirts of my womanness before quickly shutting my legs around him my body moaning for him

'Be my wolf you make love like a wolf I have never felt so much love for you since I became withchild and my constant endless desire I have for you is well I cannot say as it leaves me speechless. If I could give birth now know that I would just so I might lay with you a thousand times over to make you feel my love for you'

With an eyebrow raised my eyes were pleading take me
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:24 pm

Royce moaned as she trapped his hardness between her legs. He felt his desire raising and he couldn't remove his hands from her curves

Oh Mary! If you continue doing this, I won't be able to resist further. You know that..

He whispered, now completely lost in her kisses and caresses along his body
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:22 pm

I ran my fingers over his hand my fingers locked with his putting his arms at my head width

'I know my love but I ache for you maybe I should relieve some tension from you but as soon as I can do you promise that we can relive this moment of passion.'

I said it with a serious voice but sweet my hand finding him again with a firm grip I moved my hand over the hotness the other running up and down his spine my eyes not leaving his
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Royce moaned deeply. He enjoyed her hand's movement letting out excited moans. He looked at her biting his lips

You surely know how to please a man, wife..

He mumbled with excitement
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:59 pm

'Well I have had a very good teacher by that I mean you .'

Wriggling my body down the bed my lips kissing down his lower belly my hands gripped around his buttocks I began to move my lips around him rubbing his buttocks
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Royce's smile became wider as her lips went down on his belly and around him. He moaned

And you're a very good pupil, eager to learn. That's no easy to please a pirate..

He joked still sighing in pleasure
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Smiling I moved from under him kissing up his neck

'I need my wolf to please and tease me for the last time before our baby arrives'

My hand found him again so I continued to massage him pulling the skin hard every now and then watching his reaction
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Royce's moans became louder. Her hand's movement around his virility were increasing his pleasure. He grabbed her face and kissed her

How do you wish this rude pirate pleases you?

He grinned biting her wet lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 pm

'Any way my wolf I have no complaints I am rather excited your words seduce me too get into bed and it's very frustrating doing as I please too you I think maybe we should have the night of passion you suggested before my confinement '

Kissing him back I gently pulled him by his manhood guiding it around her entrance gently rubbing it in and out
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Royce let her leading his manhood around and inside her entrance. He couldn't avoid to moan again

You have so much fantasy, my love. You always know what I need..

He said moaning leading his tongue in her mouth seductively
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:51 pm

His words made me think for awhile then I smiled

'is it bad to have too much fantasy? I think it makes our marriage ever so spicy in the sense that I shall never let you be bored in our marital bed in fact I like a challenge '

I groaned as his tongue was moving around my mouth in the most sensual way. Moving my hips down I pushed half an inch of his manhood within me grabbing his hair and buttock violently as I moaned letting it echo of the wall
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Royce moaned with her, letting her moving sensually their body like they were really making love

Do you fear I could get bored of you? Never. If this is a challange, I accept it..

He grinned and tried to reach slowly her entrance with his fingers
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:02 pm

I giggled brushing his hair of his face.

'Believe me I have enough tricks up my sleeve to keep you pleased for a lifetime '

I placed my legs upon his shoulders my toes playing with his hair I looked at him amused.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Royce grabbed her ankle and kissed softly her toes. An excited smile was on his face

Do you have tricks? Tell me some, then. I wish to know all your secrets..

He grinned while his manhood was teasing her entrace
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:06 pm

An exasperated giggle left my mouth I was paying no attention to his words just the feel of him:

'I am ticklish in three certain places two of which you know off the other is for you to find out. What about you have I found all your places to tickle you'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Royce smiled while enjoying her teasing touch on him

I think you have. It's impossible hiding my secret places to you..Oh Mary!

He exclaimed moaning, while his member entered her for a second. He had to make an effort to refrain himself to go ahead
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:08 pm

I gasped grabbing his hair and pulling his lips to mine easing my hand of his hair as I passionately embraced his lips slipping my tongue into his mouth my hand pushing down onto his buttocks. I dag my fingers into his buttocks pinching at his skin while my other hand was massaging his head:

'Make this our last night until we have our child'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Royce embraced her fully. He gasped at her touch still trying to control himself

Are...are you sure? I'm afraid because of the baby..

He whispered with desire and his tongue met finally hers
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:22 pm

'Of course not my love I am just rather cold may we just stay in this embrace for the night'

Pulling him out I continued kissing him in what felt like a battle of the tongues
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Royce removed his hardness between her legs and rested his head on her breasts. He just kept on kissing it softly while she was caressing his long hairs
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:09 pm

Stroking his hair and his back I enjoyed this intimate moment the only sound was his mouth upon my breast. Closing my eyes I let the soothing feeling help me to sleep happily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next