The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Royce fell asleep slowly after her. When he woke up in the morning, he found himself still on her breasts and smiled. He kissed softly her nipple and looked up at her

Good morning, my love..
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Smiling I brought his lips too mine

'And how shall we spend this morning my georgous husband'

My eyes sparkled
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Royce leaned his head back on pillow and smiled. He admired for a moment sunlight on her face

Whatever you wish, my love. But I would like to show you the lake. It's beautiful and paceful. A real paradise..

He whispered and kissed softly her red lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:53 pm

I smiled kissing his neck.

'Mmm you are my paradise my love. I think that you should take me to the beautiful lake and get me acquainted with it we can take a blanket and have a lay down you in my arm's caressing our baby me running my fingers through your hair perfect.'

I lingered with our kiss a little while longer before I giggled about the room removing the sheet of my husbands naked body.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Royce smiled, and with closed eyes he let her caressing his body

Hmm...you always have wonderful ideas, my love. We could have a bath together. I was used bathing in the lake before coming to England. Alone, of course..

He giggled a bit but suddenly he became serious

Mary...what if the baby comes suddenly? We have not a midwife here. And..I never helped a woman to give birth..

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:16 pm

'Would you rather we were at court... It's just the last time we were at court Katherine decided to lay herself upon Margarets tomb and I can not run around for her like that again I seriously thought I would lose our child and it took us so long in trying for a baby...

Sighing I went round to lay by him again

'If it keeps you happy we can return to court then I am coming back here after our child is born and you still owe me a cheeky little kiss in the lake'

I outstretched my hand to his I would do anything to keep him happy even though I wanted to give birth here
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Royce looked lovingly at her. He smiled and kissed her warm lips again

You can give birth here, if this pleases you. It means that one of your ladies will help you, and I'll be at your side. I just want you to be happy..

He smiled caressing softly her belly
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:19 pm

I looked at him taken aback

'You think me not happy? I am indeed very happy I just like to pout alot it's my trade mark. Now I am going to bathe outside with my wolf'

Stepping of the bed I waited for him to show me to this lake leaving a part of the sheet for him to wrap himself up in.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Royce laughed. He stood up and wrapped sheet around his wast. His long haris falling on his shoulders

Do you really want to see the lake...now? And maybe having bath together...completely naked?

He said teasingly as he finished wrapping sheet around him and looked at her body full of desire
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:35 am

My eyes looked him over seductively approaching him I dropped the sheet around me removing his aswell taking a firm grip of him:

'Would you rather we stayed in bed while I please you then? As I was thinking we could have a bath completely naked yes then we can come and warm ourselves by the fire I really want to go to the lake you know I can't be taken because of the baby stop with the teasing and start with the pleasing'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Royce nodded and with a small laugh he removed sheet around his waist and started wearing fastly his clothes. After that he wrapped her in a long cloak, finding hard helping a pregnant woman wearing her gown, and he kissed her lips

You're perfect. I know..I can't take you until you'll be with child. But I desire you even more, Mary. Now come, it's time to see the lake..

He offered her his arm and left the room with his wife
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:59 pm

I listened to him speak trying to adjust my gown

'But how do you think I feel I want you with every ounce of my body and you're a man I get no help with my desire for you I am not trying to argue just sharing my feeling. Will you wash my hair for me in the lake along with my back.'

Stubbornly I thumped my feet out of the room with him
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:26 pm

Royce came back in their bedroom bringing Mary in his arms. He lied her on bed and kept on dressing up fastly. He covered her with sheet and wrote fastly a note. He called a servant, telling him to bring there the physician as soon as possible. After doing all this, Royce knelt next to bed taking her hand

Calm down, my love. The physician is coming. Breath..breath and put yourself comfortable. I won't leave you..

He kissed deeply her hand

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:46 pm

I moved letting sitting on the edge of the bed my feet swinging in an out holding my husbands hand as I screamed into his chest

'It burns Royce a strong sting never let go of my hand '

I held his hand as the hours went into the night the pain growing intense by the hour.

'Royce why is my baby not moving down I'm so cold'

I went back to laying down his hand firmly clutched at my chest

Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Royce hold tightly her hand. He kissed her forehead and covered her with a warm blanket

My love..listen to me. Everything will be alright. I..I think the baby won't move until you won't start pushing. The physician is coming. But..I'll do my best. Sit comfortable and open your legs. Like this...

Royce helped her to reach the right position and raised the blanket. He watched between her legs even if he never attended a birth before

Now push, Mary...push!
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:33 am

I felt hot tears stream down my face as the burning sensation increased.

'I am sorry Royce that you have to do this I'm a terrible wife'

I listened to him and calmed down he was so calm gripping on to my knees I pushed with all my strength feeling my cheeks burn as I pushed. I laid my head back on the pillow stretching myself to get some water. Then started to push again and again until the burning pressure increased making me yelp .
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:02 am

Agostino received the note from the Duke of Westmoreland and came to Scotland as soon as he could. It was already night when he arrived. He went quickly upstairs and he found the Princess already in labour. He immediately approached the bed, opened his medical bag and sent Royce away from bed

Your Grace, no need to stay there. Rather, bring quickly some hot water. Your Highness...look at me and push. Take a deep breath before pushing. I can already see the head..

He placed himself at Royce's place. Watching at her womanhood, he was ready for the childbirth
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:06 am

I relaxed taking my husbands hand and pushing again and again taking little breaks inbetween until I could finally feel my baby head crowning.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Royce poured some hot water into a vase he found there. He took some clean clothes to dry blood and gave them to the physician. He was still shaking but he hold Mary's hand again

Very good, my love..only another effort and everything is done. Our child is coming..

He said while she was screaming
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:33 am

Agostino could finally see baby's head and shoulder. He pulled it out from her and cut immediately the cord. He washed it with water to remove blood and it started crying. He looked at Mary smiling

Congratulations, Your Highness! It's a boy! An healthy boy! Your Grace, you can hold your son..

He wrapped the baby in a white cloth and left him in Royce's arms. Agostino were washing his hands when he heard the Princess screaming again. He looked immediately at her womanhood and couldn't believe at his own eyes. Something else was coming out from her

Oh my God! There is another baby! Push, my lady..push again!
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:49 pm

After I had given birth I felt overwhelmed all pain gone tears of happiness as I had given Royce a son I was agitated that I couldn't hold my son first I turned my head fastly looking a bit shocked

'Sorry did you just say the other one .....'

Immediately I cried as the pain Returned

'No I don't have the energy to push again
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Royce took the baby in his arms, still not believing to be father. He looked at his son's cute face with the happy smile ever

My son..My son!

He repeated with joy. He looked at Mary. But as she screamed again, and the physician told there was another baby, a shocked expression came on his face. He hold Mary's hand again

Of course you can, my love! Push..don't worry I'm still here..
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:33 am

Agostino could see the other baby's head

Another effort, my lady. One last effort..he is coming. Oh! It's another boy! Two healty twins, Your Highness! You may relax, now..

He washed the second baby too. After wrapping him in a clean cloth, he left him directly in Mary's arms
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:20 pm

I cried tears of joy and relief to have two healthy boys I moved over so that Royce could come and join me in bed with the other twin.

'I am extremely happy two boy's and a loving faithful husband Thank-you so much Agostino if you are hungry you may go to the kitchen. May I breastfeed them both'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Royce looked at both his children. He felt astonished, happy and confused at the same time

Twin boys! You just gave me two healthy and strong boys. We should inform your brother immediately. Thank you, my love..

Mary looked exhausted. But he leaned on her kissing her lips. He looked at the first baby in his arms

What about their names? I'd like to call him Oliver..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next