The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:32 am

Agostino nodded while drying his hands

Yes, my lady. You can already feedbreast them. They must be hungry, and your milk is very healthy for them. Thank you, I'll go to eat something. Please, call me if you need..

He bowed smiling at them and left the room
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:47 am

As soon as Agostino left I undid the top half of my night gown feeding my baby

'Yes my love we must let him know I like the name Oliver how about James for this little cub? What does Oliver look like I have yet to see him.'

I looked at him pulling back the cloth

'He is perfection they have such dark hair like you my love our little cubs I love you greatly Royce You have two heirs too carry on the estate now I can relax and strive to be the perfect wife and mother for the three of my boy's . I shall feed Oliver in a minute then I must rest I am tired but so very happy'

Stretching my hand I played with my husbands hair admiring him as a farther.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:00 am

Royce kissed her again. He looked at his sons, he watched Mary feeding them still not believing at his own eyes

James...yes, like the King of Scotland. I like it. Oliver and James, our beautiful boys. Oliver has surely my hairs...but James has your eyes. Let me hold James, so you can feed Oliver..

He gave the baby to Mary and took the other one in his arms. They were his heirs, his future
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:52 am

I let out a loud yawn

'Yes my love I shall feed Oliver and then have a nap My love you now have two little cubs and I have my three wolfs but you Royce shall always be my number one man in my life forever and always don't forget that'

While feeding Oliver I nestled down and relaxed grabbing some covers to keep us warm
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Royce kissed little James's head. He looked lovingly at Mary feeding their baby

Now you have three wolfs ready to protect you. You just made me the happiest man in the world..

He kissed her forehead with closed eyes
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:37 am

I smiled closing my eye's feeling my husbands eye's upon me

'Sorry my love I am very tired can I sleep? And I need to speak with Agostino in the morning.'

I halted for a second and opened my eye's

'My love do you think that we can look after our sons on our own I wanted this to be our haven away from court '
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Royce leaned little James on the other bed next to them. Winking at Mary he took inch and paper

Wait..I have an idea, my love..

He wrote babies's name on a little paper. After that he wrapped it around James's little arm. He took Oliver in his arms too, kissed Mary on her lips, and wrapped the other paper around his little's arm too. Then he leaned him next to his brother

In this way we can recognize them. They are so similar. And yes, I think we need a governess for our boys. Someone who takes care of them while you need to rest..

He sat on her bed, caressing her soft hairs

You look so tired, my love. Try to sleep, the babies are falling asleep too and I'll keep you company..

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:06 pm

I smiled watching Royce with our sons

'You are so good with our sons James has a more dominate cry than Oliver a bit stubborn like his mother'

I stroked my husbands hand closing my eyes
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Royce kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes. He climbed into bed with her, and after wrapping his arm around her tightly, he fell asleep after her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:58 pm

I awoke in the night to two restless babies picking them up I checked the towels they were wrapped up in

'Royce the babies need changing'

With tired eyes I stared at his sleeping figure
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Royce woke up suddenly after Mary called him. He looked around room with sleepy eyes trying to figure out what was happening. When he heard the babies crying, he stood up slowly

Changing? Oh God..I never changed a baby. But I'll try..

He approached them and took some water. He removed the dirty cloth from Oliver and James. At first, he covered his nose because of bad smell. Then he washed them carefully with water and wrapped a clean towel around them. They stopped crying and he could kiss finally their little head. After that, he came back to bed kissing Mary on her lips

Done. Our angels are perfectly clean, now. I admit it has been hard..
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:11 pm

'Yes giving birth was hard but our sons are worth it are they not.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Royce smiled before leaning his head on pillow again

Yes, it was. But I'm already so proud of them. And proud of you, of course. They will fill our life of joy..

He whispered and kissed softly her lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:00 am

'You already filled my life with such love you make a part of me Royce'

I kissed him back moving my body next to his resting my head on his chest

'We need a Nursery my love
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Royce nodded

Yes. And we should think about their Christening too. Would you like it to happen in England or here in Scotland? We could call Bishop Fisher, the same who married us. Hoping he feels better after poisoning..

He took her hand in his while talking with low voice, in order not to wake up the babies
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:43 pm

I gently stroked his hand gazing into his eyes

'I am in no rush but we should show them around court and bishop Fisher is a marvelous idea my love I think I owe you a very long overdue kiss'

With a giggling voice I took his hand placing upon it kisses
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Royce watched her kissing his hand and glanced at the babies. They were sleeping pacefully

They are so beautiful and perfect. God blessed us. And Fisher is a good man, I would be honoured if we would celebrate the baptisme. Tell me, my beloved..what about godparents?

He asked still whispering, pulling her closer to him
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:10 pm

With a smile I pressed my body against his rubbing my nose with his

'Hmm! Can we not discuss this later I wish only to be joined with you again'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:11 am

Royce smiled hugging her tightly

Oh my love..I want the same thing. But isn't it too early? You just gave birth..
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:18 pm

With a supressed sigh I nodded in agreement

'Yes I know that my love but how long do I have to wait .... Patience is not my favourite thing to do ok I shall wait you are worth it after all'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Royce sighed and kissed softly her shoulder

You know how much I desire you, Mary. I just care for you. I'm sure that in few days she can...please each other again. Isn't it exciting?

He whispered teasingly into her ear
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:26 pm

'Yes very it's like naughty but when the time comes I shall be in paradise with you. Darling can we get a servant to do the nursery I of course shall assist only the best for my two future dukes of Glasgow look at how adorable they are. I love you very much I never imagined that you could bring me such joy into my life'

Turning round slowing I placed my naked self on him my mind busy on his lips
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Royce wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her with passion and looked at the babies

They're so adorable. And they look like you, also. We'll get a governess and a nursery for them. But now..I just want to feel your skin against mine. I can't wait to make you fully my wife again..

He said holding softly her head against his chest
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:39 pm

I lay upon my husband naked his warm olive skin keeping me warm I kissed each part of his skin curling his chest hair

'Yes darling it shall be the most splendid of nights together. You are so warm and inviting my wolf
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Royce giggled silently. He bit his lips and kept on playing with her curls

Why don't we fall aslepp, now. Otherwise tomorrow I can't be the passionate wolf you expect me to be..

He said with a meaningful smile on his lips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next