The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:21 pm

My husband playing with my curls was soothing and relaxing. I pulled the covers around us I was freezing cold.

'Yes my love and we need to cut some wood to keep the fires burning at all times I'm so cold'

After that I fell asleep warm and snug in his arms content like a baby myself
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Royce nodded. Wrapped around the warm blanket, he kissed her hairs. And after leaning her head on his chest, he closed his eyes and fell asleep after her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:54 pm

I awoke up warm and in my husbands arms. Slowly I slipped out of his arms to find my babies awake. I placed one on my lap whilst I fed James looking over at Royce my perfect husband who has made me ever so happy.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:01 am

Royce woke up in the morning. He opened slowly his eyes, looking for his wife . But he couldn't see her next to him. He turned his head and smiled seeing her feeling their baby

Good morning, my love. I thought you were gone..

He mumbled with sleepy voice
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:48 pm

I turned to look at my husband and smiled

'Morning! No you were sound asleep we did not want to wake you. They are barely yet a day old how adorable are they.'

I handed him something warm

'I have recieved a letter from my former lady in waiting I am paying her money to be in my service but but she is in Italy sadly I shall let her go I feel bad but my money should go towards her child not traveling to Italy to have an affair'

I looked at Royce angry and feeling let down
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Royce sat on bed taking the warm cup of tea she was handing him

Thank you, my love. Who is this lady? She should be here with our children, rather than travelling along Europe with our money! Thank God you have me and my servants..

He shook his head and took a sip from tea
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:16 am

'Tis my loyal lady in waiting Charlotte I have said should she ever need work in England again then I will take her back in'

I looked at my husband with sad eye's over the years Charlotte had been of great service to me. Clearing my throat I outstretched my hand to his.

'Anyway we have a lot of rooms to get ready one for our boys the other for our guests. It is nice to wake up in such a peaceful room just us and our cubs. Royce I keep having this dreaded thought my mother died of childbed fever'

I let a little tear splash on to James' head
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Royce squeezed her hand and came closer. With surprised face, he dryed tears from her beautiful face

Oh Mary..this won't happen to you. I know about your mother. But..we have the best physician of court here. Nothing bad will happen to you, my love..

He met her lips after whispering this lovingly. He cupped her face looking into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:32 pm

I looked at him and nodded kissing him softly in return

'Yes i know my love and I am so happy my love we have each other and our babies will you take James whilst i feed Oliver'

I never let go of his hand i needed my husband more than ever
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:03 am

Royce smiled. He felt her love and nodded slowly

Of course, give me my boy. Have you already let the King know? I'm sure he'll love them..

He said while taking little James in his arms
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:06 pm

I shock my head placing Oliver upon my breast to feed.

'No my love not yet but I shall do it later my love and tell him what a great comfort of support to me during their arrival. Until then I say we put the boys down and reunite with each other'

Leaning in I turned my face to kiss my husband my tongue entering his mouth first.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:15 am

Royce kissed her back. Her tonge in his mouth made him escape a little moan

I think they'll keep us very busy. We must find time for us. I missed you in my bed for so long..

He smiled and kissed her hungrily, still keeping the baby in his arms
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:54 pm

I pulled away giggling

'My love do you not think we should place the babies down so we don't drop them out of our own lust for each other.'

I put Oliver down away from the moulds of both our bodies and feet too taking James and putting him next too his brother. I turned to Royce putting myself on top of him holding his face in my hands as I kissed his warm and Inviting lips pulling a sheet around us to keep us warm.

'Are you ready my love'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Royce foud himself in Mary's arms. After she put down the babies, he brought her until bed allowing her to place herself on top of him. He giggled teasingly

I'm waiting for this moment since long time, my beautiful and desirable wife..

He whispered. He couldn't resist further and kissed hungrily her lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:29 pm

I fell on top of him laughing

'I feel nervous as if we have never done this before I am sure we will be fine we connect like chess pieces your the king to my queen'

I pulled the cover over us my hand in search of his member running it around trying to arouse him
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Royce gasped once she touched his member. He was smiling

Oh then you already gave me check mate. I can just surrender under your beauty and hotness..

He kissed her again removing slowly her corset
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:51 am

Goosebumps appeared all over my body by his words and the slow teasing way he undid my corset. I didn't want him to just surrender to me that was too easy. Gripping his member tightly enough to make him cry out I grabbed a clump of his chest hair moving my lips to his. My kiss was fierce and seductive.

'No way my love that would be too easy! No I am the deer who is being harassed by the big bad wolf. '

When I said the big bad wolf it was seductive my hand moving fiercely over his member.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Royce moaned but laughed at the same time noticing how aroused she was. His hands reached quickly her breasts

Hmm..I think you wanna see this old wolf in action, my lady. Then you'll see it..

He squeezed her breasts while kissing her back, still moaning feeling her hands teasing his hard member
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:12 pm

I raised my hips up towards his hips excited by his words.

'You are not old my love but I see you are going to make me work for it.'

Taking his manhood I eased him into him closing my eyes as I felt that familiar sensation which made my body go cold with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Royce placed his hands on her hips watching her movements. His manhood was becoming harder every second and he couldn't wait to take her

Oh I missed this! Let me take you, Mary. I think this wolf has been chaste for too long..

He smiled teasingly and helped her to unlace his breeches
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:42 am

Everything was moving like a pace of a snail. I lay on my back defeated my hand rubbing his manhood watching him undress whilst I lay their naked upon our marital bed my nipples opening like buds surrounded in goosebumps.

'Oh I think that it is I my love who has waited too long for this now make haste husband my body is yearning for you'

I started to rub my feet together
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:35 am

Royce rolled her on her back pullling himself on top of her. He parted her legs while she was still rubbing his manhood

Oh Mary! I desired you so much in these months..

He moaned and with a quick movement of his hips he pushed his hardness inside her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:06 am

I let out a loud moan trying to make myself comfortable. Wrapping my legs and arms around him I started to move my hips moaning with pleasure as I moved up and down taking in all the new sensations that I longed for in the months that we could not do this

'Oh Royce... what torment we have both endured '

I could feel my breasts growing heavier and heavier with each movement I made.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Royce pushed stronger and faster. He kissed her passinately, tasting deeply her lips

Mary...I missed this..

He mumbled while his long hairs fell on her shoulders and continued thrusting with all passion he had inside him
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:16 pm

I twirled my fingers in his hair moving it from around his face so that I could see the hunger in his eye's for me. I cried out in constant pleasure as my body was awoken by him and all the parts of me screamed for him. I held his buttocks hard trying to push him in even further my body moving as he continued to go faster and faster hearing the click and clongs of the bed as that to began to shake.

'Oh sweet mercy you are a bad wolf... Oh yes yes'

I began to become more moist for him his hardness rubbing against it was static.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers   Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce & Mary Rose's Chambers
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next