The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+16
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Charles Brandon
Niklaus Petrovin
Daenerys Targaryen
Henri II Valois
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Catherine Willoughby
Thomas Cromwell
Anne Boleyn
Margery Seymour
Mary Dawn
Thomas Howard
Juana of Aragon
Ursula Misseldon
Katherine Tudor
Henry VIII of England
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 11:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Leaving behind the cold weather in Scotland I decided to come with my family for the festive season, I had missed my brother tremendously and could not wait to catch up with him. I wanted my sons also have knowledge of their English heritage too in my mind, there was no better person to teach them than the king himself. Our father was a great man the first of the Tudor lineage. Patiently I waited for the line of well wishers before my brother's throne to become less so I could greet him in public but yet speak privately with him. Until then I had the company of my beloved Royce to entertain me, I hope he liked being back among old friends and new faces.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Royce arrived at Christmas Party with Mary Rose. He missed England and he thought it was a nice idea spending Christmas festivities in his wife's Kingdom. He looked at her, wrapped in her beautiful dress, and smiled happily. Their sons were in Scotland with their governess

I always loved Christmas time. I remember Christmas spent in Scotland with my brother Stefan during my childhood. What about your past Christmas before we met? You never mentioned about it, darling..

He said while reaching their table. He glanced arounf noticing that the King was not there yet
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 9:57 pm

As I seated myself next to my husband, I tried to think of any particular Christmas that sprang to my mind.

"Not one in particular, it was always so busy and my parents were entertaining foreigner envoys."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 1:48 pm

I arrive at the Christmas Party and start talking to all the guests.
I see the king's sister and go and speak with her
"Greetings Margaret how are things at the Scottish Court?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 2:04 pm

"My lord, you approach me as if we are both of the same rank when we are not. For have royal blood running through me and yet you disrespect that by not approaching me in the correct manner."

Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 5:32 pm

I arrive at the hall and look for Margery, I spot the Duke of Norfolk speaking with Her Royal Highness Princess Mary Rose.

I smooth down my velvet green dress with the red and gold detail, it was a fitting choice for the season. I smile to myself as I take a goblet of wine and wait for Margery.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 8:29 pm

My stay away from Whitehall and court had been extended continuously. A summer away had become an autumn away, and before I had known, winter had descended upon the world: frost and snow glistening as it was draped across plants and buildings. The journey had taken but a few days and had not been uncomfortable... My daughter delighted to return to the lights and bustle of our home, but now, she slept soundly in my apartments as I entered the great hall.
I had chosen to dress simply; delicate jewellery draped around my elegant neck and a deep, brooding burgundy gown swathed about my slender figure... The golden hair I had inherited from my mother tumbled over my shoulders, framing my face. Henry always made claims about my beauty, but I doubted it. Our sister was the ravishing beauty.
Floating gracefully across the hall, I bowed my head to the guests that fluttered about the room; smiling and waving to old friends and laughing with new acquaintances. When my brother made his entrance, I would join the queue of well wishers and finally see him again after my long absence.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Location : The Kingdom of Alania "Dragonstone Castle/Castle Targaryen"

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Daenerys arrived with her ladies at the christmas party as she smiled at everyone and walks to a table and starts talking with her ladies
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 1:34 pm

"Apologies princess I am sorry for the way I approached you I just wanted to speak to you.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 1:36 pm

I go again and this time greet her properly.
As I approach I bow.
"Greetings your Highness how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 8:32 am

I walk into the hall and curtsy to my Mistress who was sitting with her husband and I noticed the Duke of Norfolk approach my lady, I take a goblet of wine and look around for a friendly face.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 1:12 pm

"Greetings my lady Ursula
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 6:02 pm

I curtsy to the Duke My lord, How are you this eve?
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Juana of Aragon entered arriving at the Christmas party invited by his majesty to join that of his court on Christmas day now that she is to marry that of Arthur Pendragon of Camelot soon, and with that her marriage would make her queen at his Majesties Arthur of Camelot's side. walking to the King of England and bowing her head to him

"your majesty. " She spoke respectfully wearing blue and gold crowning upond her head.

oh how beautiful the young Princess looked before the king himself as she bows to him "Merry Christmas your majesty" she spoke and summons him a gift placing the most beautiful of Italian jewels

"your majesty I have gifts for you" she spoke and smiled

Juana looked at the King [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"and a token of our friendship, gold from Taranto" she spoke having it placed before him.

"I hope it pleases your majesty" she spoke hoping it would. "and I pray this union I am to make with his majesty of Camelot will bring much happiness and benefit us all" she commented to him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 9:41 pm

"I am very well thank you my lady Ursula and how aboit yourself?
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 9:31 am

Thomas Howard wrote:
"I am very well thank you my lady Ursula and how aboit yourself?

I am well thank you, I am glad my lady decided to come back to England for a while as I missed home dearly.
And how are you and you lovely wife?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 1:59 pm

"We are doing just fine my lady and looking for a marriage for our daughter Mary.
"May I get you a drink my lady Ursula?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 3:51 pm

I join a group of fellow Ladies in Waiting as we await the entrance of His Majesty, I notice the Duke of Norfolk approaching the Princess Mary Rose and the following rebuke.

A small smile hovers upon my lips as I watch all the while keeping watch for Margery while trying to keep out of the Dukes sight.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Location : The Kingdom of Alania "Dragonstone Castle/Castle Targaryen"

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 7:52 pm

Daenerys stands up with her ladies and starts walking around the party and she was enjoying herself, but she really wanted to talk to someone who is a Princess just like her as she sighs and she feels a little bit alone
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Thomas Howard wrote:
"We are doing just fine my lady and looking for a marriage for our daughter Mary.
"May I get you a drink my lady Ursula?"

I hope the king will find someone suitable for your daughter. I curtsy to him I must decline your kind offer but I am her to tend to my lady so I must go and be by her side, I bid you farewell and hope you have a wonderful evening.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 5:56 pm

Mary Dawn wrote:
I join a group of fellow Ladies in Waiting as we await the entrance of His Majesty, I notice the Duke of Norfolk approaching the Princess Mary Rose and the following rebuke.

A small smile hovers upon my lips as I watch all the while keeping watch for Margery while trying to keep out of the Dukes sight.

Margery was late in arriving when she caught up with her friend she was in all a fluster. Dearest Mary you look lovely what have I missed.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 10:49 am

"Thankyou my lady Ursula I wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2016 3:03 pm

Margery Seymour wrote:

Margery was late in arriving when she caught up with her friend she was in all a fluster. Dearest Mary you look lovely what have I missed.

I turn and give a big smile as I embrace Margery Dear Margery, you look beautiful I reply as I pass over a goblet of wine and nod my head in the dukes direction

I lean forward and fill Margery in on what has occurred His Grace greeted Her Royal Highness Princess Mary Rose as if he was her equal I attempt to conceal my smile He was forced to apologise and address her in the correct manner, which I found most amusing
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 10:50 am

Margery smiled at my friends compliment she did not feel beautiful though she felt as if she had been pulled through a hedge backwards so to speak. The mulled wine was perfect taking a sip, she allowed the drink to warm her cold body out winter was well and truly here. Margery spluttered as Mary had mentioned the little run in with the princess of the royal crown what a foolish mistake to make. He'll probably try and have the princess sent to the tower next I wouldn't put it past him. What happened to you has made me very sad also a little mad as justice was not sought out for trying to ruin your name and reputation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next