The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas Party

Go down 
+16
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Charles Brandon
Niklaus Petrovin
Daenerys Targaryen
Henri II Valois
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Catherine Willoughby
Thomas Cromwell
Anne Boleyn
Margery Seymour
Mary Dawn
Thomas Howard
Juana of Aragon
Ursula Misseldon
Katherine Tudor
Henry VIII of England
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Christmas Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 7:36 am

I was sitting at the table and that is when I caught a glimpse of lady Daw n with Margery and I good see her laughing and I was still trying to get over what the princess did to me and I rose up to leave for a time being and inform my niece of what was happening and as I was about to leave I bow and kiss the princesses hand and smile at lad Ursula and turn towards lady Dawn and lady Margery and I smile and Margery and just glance at lady Dawn remembering what she did to me.
I leave to find their majesties
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Anne entered the hall with her red christmas gown.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 7:25 pm

Margery Seymour wrote:
Margery smiled at my friends compliment she did not feel beautiful though she felt as if she had been pulled through a hedge backwards so to speak. The mulled wine was perfect taking a sip, she allowed the drink to warm her cold body out winter was well and truly here. Margery spluttered as Mary had mentioned the little run in with the princess of the royal crown what a foolish mistake to make. He'll probably try and have the princess sent to the tower next I wouldn't put it past him. What happened to you has made me very sad also a little mad as justice was not sought out for trying to ruin your name and reputation.

I pass Margery a napkin and turn my back on the Duke

Maybe he thinks he is an equal now that Lady Anne is to be Queen as for my name and reputation I believe I have the support of his Grace The Duke of Suffolk.

I smile sadly and turn to face the crowds I notice the Duke of Norfolk looking over and lower my head You see how he looks at me as if it was all my doing, I must try and speak with the Duke of Suffolk or even Lady Anne I whisper as Lady Anne enters the hall
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 10:18 pm

I see my niece the queen enter the hall and I approach her and bow.
"Your majesty"
"May I get you spme wine Your Grace?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 10:49 pm

I enter the hall with lots of guards.
"M y lad y Dawn you are to come with me at once as I have a warrant for your arrest.
The guards approach her and handcuff her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 11:06 pm

On who's orders I ask and on what charges?
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 5:06 am

Juana of Aragon, Princess of Taranto stood there, she was about to wed the King of Camelot. But seeing how this women was treated, a lady in waiting to the Queen Anne Boleyn, Juana was full of anguish and turned back towards his majesty and his wife after glaring at Thomas Howard "seeing how this women was treated I thought it would never happen on Christmas" she spoke "your majesty, you request alliances with me and now as we celebrate I see a innocent dragged from the celebration and for what" she cried out angry for this happening. Turning to Thomas Howard figuring it out that he had this done
"you have a rotten soul" she spoke coldly to the Duke of Norfolk, About to take her leave she turned to his majesty "I will take my leave, I shall make my own alliance with the King of Camelot" she spoke "I will not stand in the presence of this vile man any longer, a man childish and unfit to be called a duke" she spoke "or even a man" she said one last time and took her leave with her ambassador leaving for Camelot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 6:56 am

"You dare to accuse me of such a thing when I have done nothing wrong my lady.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 7:02 am

"Forgive me my lady"
Cromwell ordered for Mary to be released.
"This is not the place to do this but do not I repeat accuse the Duke of such things when he has done nothing of the sort my lady. Good day to yu.
Just before he leaves he sees Juana.
"Princess"he says and then whispers in her ear.
"I would get the alliance with my king if I were you.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Juana had left for Camelot after hearing Cromwell "I have a duty to Camelot, it is your King who needs this alliance with me, I understand you urge me to make one with him but I have the right and the power to deny his request for a alliance with Naples and that of Taranto" she spoke and walked off leaving going down the pathway to Camelot
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Location : The Kingdom of Alania "Dragonstone Castle/Castle Targaryen"

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 7:29 pm

Daenerys saw Anne boleyn the new Queen of England as she walks to her with her ladies and makes a reverence for Anne boleyn
"My Queen it is very nice to meet you, i am new at court, My name is Daenerys targaryen Princess of italy"
Daenerys said with her manners to the New Queen of England as she smiles at her
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 12:36 am

"Charles joined the Great Hall to celebrate Christmas with Catherine at his side. He noticed some new face around them and smiled kindly. He also noticed Lady Anne and bowed at her. Then he joined his table waiting for the King to arrive"
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 12:56 am

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
As I seated myself next to my husband, I tried to think of any particular Christmas that sprang to my mind.

"Not one in particular, it was always so busy and my parents were entertaining foreigner envoys."

Royce smiled at the Duke of Norfolk and turned towards Mary Rose

"This is our first Christmas as parents, darling. We started to have something to tell to our children. And this means..that I'm growing old.."

He chuckled and took a sip from wine
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 6:22 am

I see Lord Brandon over the other side of the room and I glance towards him and nod to welcome him to the party.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 5:31 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles joined the Great Hall to celebrate Christmas with Catherine at his side. He noticed some new face around them and smiled kindly. He also noticed Lady Anne and bowed at her. Then he joined his table waiting for the King to arrive"

Catherine was happy to be with Charles she noticed the lady Anne and smiled in her direction. She was wondering where the king was hoping he would arrive soon for the festivities to begin. Merry Christmas my beloved lets enjoy ourselves
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 11:32 pm

"Charles kissed deeply Catherine's hand and smiled"

Merry Christmas, my love. I'm so happy to be here with you. Unlikely, we had so few time to spend together, recently..

"He glanced at the Duke of Norfolk and bowed with his head"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 6:15 am

I see Charles glance and bow to me I smile and bow my head back at him.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 9:27 am

I feel my cheeks flush red as everyone stares at myself and Master Cromwell, I look at Margery as she stands close to me and thank God that she is there.

I have not said anything against the Duke I respond to Cromwell's accusation Now leave me alone I turn my back on him and the Duke of Norfolk. I breath deeply as the Queen of Camelot voices her disgust and give a deep curtsy as she passes me Thank you your Majesty I whisper in the hope she hears me.

I place my hand on Margery's arm as I stand I see the Duke and Duchess of Suffolk Margery I need some air please excuse me. As I walk past the Duke and Duchess I curtsy Your Graces, may I wish you both the warmest of blessings of the season
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 10:42 am

Daenerys walks around the party as she saw a new face to the party and she looks with a curious look to Charles brandon as she thinks by herself i hope he is not an enemy against me
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 2:17 pm

I walked the crowed and I saw my husband speaking to all that I see among sea of faces. I look and I see Queen Anne and I also see Charles and Catherine so I nodded my head to them. I see the agitated look of Dawn towards Thomas. I and the assembly await the King to enter. I walk up to see Thomas and I wrapped my arms around you and I kiss you gently. Whispering I love.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 9:00 pm

"Greetings dear wife you look amazing today and glad you could make it.
I would like you to talk to the Lady Dawn dear wife but go by your own accord and tell her I have done nothing wrong and that you and me are happy together and she was only to be my mistress while you were away and besides I have told you about us.
Speak to her if you wish my love.
I kiss her
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Elizabeth have you seen Mary and do you know if she is coming to court dear wife."
I give her a cup of wine.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 10:26 pm

I arrive in England as I was invited by lady Daenarys and ithe went to the party at the great hall
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Daenerys was really feeling bored because no one talks to her and she really wants to dance as she saw henri valois as she walks to him
"Its good to see you henri"
Daenerys smiles kindly to him
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 10:59 pm

"Hello my lady how are you?""shall we dance and I can teach y ou a French dance?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Party   Christmas Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next