The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Madeline Valois's Chamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 6:09 pm

Isabelle sat on the edge of her bed

I perfectly understand, Altesse. You must be still so scared. Even myself..I couldn't sleep at all for two or three nights. But thank God you are safe, now. Nothing bad happened to you. Your honour is safe as well..

She tried to reassure her smiling motherly
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 8:37 am

"You are right Isabelle, I am full of fear. Scared to come out of my room in case something happens to me again. How are things at the court?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 6:57 pm

Isabelle nodded with a smile

I understand, Altesse. But there is no danger, now. You can move freely along the Palace. Two guards are always at your door, and no one can harm you. So, try to react, Altesse. Because I heard that your aunt Queen Marguerite of Navarre is coming to France to meet Queen Eleanor..

She announced
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 10:39 pm

I looked up at Isabelle when she mentioned my aunt.

"You know, you are right Isabelle, I have to put the past behind me and enjoy myself again. Like you say there is nothing to fear and the guards are always with me. Aunt Marguerite is coming here? What fantastic news, for it has been so long since I saw her. Do you know when she is to arrive? I ask Isabelle as I look at my hair in the mirror after the new maid had touched it.

"Isabelle, please can you come and help me with my hair? Look what that new maid has done, you know how I like it.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 6:49 pm

Isabelle felt happy seeing Madeline smiling again. She started to help her with her long, blonde hairs

Oh she made a great work. It suits to you. I'm glad to see that such news made you feel happy again. Queen Marguerite wouldn't like to see you sad or upset. She should arrive soon. I heard that the Spanish Ambassador is with her..

She said while brushing her hairs
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 10:15 pm

"You really think that the hair suits me like this? I think I should wear more jewellery for her arrival. Which ones should I choose?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 6:47 pm

Isabelle smiled

Oh you have no need to wear many jewels, Altesse. But if you wish so, I think that your mother's errings will be perfect. Their color suits you and your eyes..

She opened a little box to show her errings
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 8:11 am

"Isabelle, they are beautiful. I think that I will just wear those and the pendant I always wear. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 9:14 am

Isabelle smiled

Oh I think it's perfect, Altesse. Last time your aunt saw you, you were just a child. She will be surprised to see how beautiful you are..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 9:05 pm

"Your words are too kind Isabelle. Can I ask is there any news as to what we have planned for her, when she arrives?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 5:47 pm

Isabelle kept on brushing her long hairs

Oh I think she will be welcomed by your father in person, Altesse. There will be a banquet in her honour and surely she'll bring gifts from Navarre..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 9:35 pm

"Isabelle, I am so excited to meet her again. It is going to be a grand occasion for France. What colour do you think I should wear for the visit?
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 6:02 pm

Isabelle smiled again

Oh I love seeing you so happy, Altesse. All colours suits on you. But maybe pink or white are the best choice..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2023 10:01 am

"Isabelle, I do finally feel happy again after some sad times for me. I would very much like to wear the white gown I have for the visit. It seems so long since I last wore it.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 9:23 am

Isabelle smiled at her

I think it is a good choice, Altesse. It suits on you so lovely. Your aunt will be proud having such beautiful niece. I'll help you to wear it, of course..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 9:06 am

"Please Isabelle, can you help me to put the white gown on. I do hope that my aunt likes it. I do not know why but this morning I do feel weak.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 5:50 pm

Isabelle get closer to her

Oh really? Do you feel sick, Altesse? I'll call the physician at once. But now, please. Stay in bed and drink some tea. We may choose your dress after we'll be sure you're totally fine..

She said with concerned voice
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 8:02 pm

"Isabelle, thank you. Please ensure that you call for the royal physician, he is the best to understand what is happening here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madeline Valois's Chamber
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8