The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Madeline Valois's Chamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 1:15 pm

Isabelle smiled

Yes...I think she will help you to face this hard moment for you. Uhm...today you should wear a light blue gown, Altesse. It's perfect for your eyes's color..

She replied opening her guardrobe
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 6:19 pm

"I look forward to seeing her she is a good friend and I know I can speak freely to her about how I feel. Do you know when she is arriving?
Blue exactly what i was thinking Isabelle thank you. Can you help me dress as I have a small pain in my arm this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 12:51 pm

Isabelle nodded

Of course..I'm glad you have a good friend in your life, Altesse. Oh..what about your arm? Please..allow me to see. Maybe I can help..

She said worriedly
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 12:14 pm

I smiled at Isabelle and i always knew I could trust her.
"You may look at my arm Isabelle. Thank you for being so caring"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 5:09 pm

Isabelle looked carefully at her arm. A bruise was upon it

There is a bruise here...Altesse. Maybe you hit the bed during night...or probably you fell on the ground. If it hurts too much, I can lead you at the medician of Palace. He can give a look at your arm..

She suggested while helping her to dress up
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 9:09 pm

Madeline struggled getting her arm into the dress as it hurt from where it was bruised.
"Isabelle can you get the physician to have a look at the bruise i just want to make sure it is nothing to bad. I must have hit my arm"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 10:17 am

Isabelle nodded

As you wish, Altesse..

She called a servant and ordered him to call the physician and bring him in Princess's chambers immediately

You'll see...I'm sure it's nothing bad. You have a good health since you were a child, thank God..

She said while brushing her long blonde hairs
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 12:35 pm

"Thank you Isabelle you are very kind to me. Do you know when Katherine is too arrive here? Isabelle I wanted to ask how is father since mother's passing I hope he is well?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 11:35 am

Isabelle smiled and nodded

I think Princess Katherine will arrive in few days, Altesse. And about your father...the King is in his Chambers. He doesn't want to see anyone. He prefers to stay alone with his pain for your mother's loss..

She explained with low voice
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 12:24 pm

"I cannot wait to meet Katherine again she is very kind. You say father stays in his chambers. I know how he feels. Whilst father grieves does that leave my brother as Regent of France?" She asked concerned
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 10:55 am

Isabelle shook slowly her head

I don't know, Altesse. But I think it's possible. Your father trusts your brother. He will be the next King of France. So..if his mourning lasts too long, I suppose he will make him Regent of France..

As she sopke, the physician entered the room and started to visit Madeline's arm
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 7:40 am

"I do hope father is okay Isabelle I do worry about him. My brother he is always kind to me always caring towards me. Isabelle is there still no news as to whom my brother will we'd because I heard before mother passed that brother Henry was to marry? May I ask Isabelle are you married?" She asked in her kind voice whilst the physician examined her arm.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 11:14 am

Isabelle smiled kindly

"Your brother will marry Diane de Poitiers, Altesse. Your mother decided this wedding before she passed away. And about myself..I'm a widow. My poor husband passed away years ago. I'm sure you will find a good husband as well.."

In the meanwhile, the physician finished his exam and looked at them

"It's nothing bad, my Ladies. Princess's arm will heal in few days. But if it still hursts, please put this cream upon it.."

He gave a little bottle to Isabelle. She nodded before he left

"Thank you, physician.."
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 12:27 pm

I looked as Isabelle with kindness in my eyes.

"I am sorry to hear of your husband's passing if I had known I would have come to see you. Forgive me for it.

Brother is to wed Diane of Poitiers? I know he is very close with her but I myself have never actually met her.

Do you think I will marry a Duke or a prince to help alliances? Please keep hold of the cream Isabelle and thank you physicians for your help."

Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 5:07 pm

Isabelle smiled and nodded

You're very kind, Altesse. Yes, it seems that your brother will marry her. And probably you will marry a Prince. Maybe you will be Queen of another country..who knows?

She said while putting cream very softly upon her am
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:29 pm

"Marry Diane of Poitiers? Surely father would want a match with a princess for Henry and that she is not.

It would be nice to be a queen of a country I just hope the right match is found for me"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 4:10 pm

Isabelle sighed deeply and smiled

Yes..but it seems that it's all already arranged, Altesse. Diane de Poitiers will be your sister in law soon. And about you..don't worry. I'm sure you will be very happy, and will have many healthy children. Of course..if you need help or suggestions..I'll be always at your side, Altesse..

She said looking carefully at her face
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 12:38 pm

"It seems i will have to get used to Diane of Poitiers then Isabelle but it will be nice to meet her too.

Isabelle have you heard anymore about when Katherine will arrive from England? I will of course ask you about what suggestions you think would be best"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 4:45 pm

Isabelle smiled softly

Oh..I think she will be here in few days. I heard that she already left England. Travelling by sea can be tiring, Altesse. So I suggest you to make her relax with some fresh tea or something like this. I'm happy you have such good friend..

She said while brushing her hairs
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 7:27 pm

"What a wonderful idea. Isabelle can you tell the servants to prepare a cream tea and our finest delicacies for her arrival? What colour would you suggest I wear for her highness?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 4:31 pm

Isabelle nodded

As you wish, Altesse. Oh..I think that light pink would be perfect. On the other hand, all colors suit to you. But considering your young age, light colors are perfect for an official visit..

She replied
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 12:53 pm

"Thank you Isabelle. I shall wear light pink and can you have my hairdresser come and arrange my hair?"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2019 2:06 pm

Isabelle nodded and started arranging her long, blonde hairs

Of course, Altesse. You know, Princess Katherine suffered very much, in spite of her young age. She is already widow. And maybe her brother will arrange a new marriage for her..
Back to top Go down
Madeline Valois
Princess of France
Madeline Valois

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2019 10:08 am

"It is so sad to hear Katherine at such a young age she is already a widow. She is very caring though and a good friend to us. It will be nice seeing her and i think her brother will help her too"
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 9:00 pm

Isabelle nodded while brushing her hairs

Oh I'm sure he will, Altesse. And yes, she is very caring. Who knows? Maybe her future husdand and yours already know each other..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madeline Valois's Chamber   Madeline Valois's Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madeline Valois's Chamber
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next