The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anna Stafford's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
Gregory Cromwell
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Rose Elizabeth James
Charles Brandon
Anne Grey
Anna Stafford
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Madeline Stuart
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:50 am

Anna got enough courage to look Charles in the face.

"Her family's problems? And what of our family? Lady Catherine will be taking you away from you children and me. I cannot bear to see you with another woman when I have been through so much..."

She calmed herself before going on.

"...and I understand that you need to do what is best for Lady Maria, you did promise her."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:53 pm

"Charles wrapped his arms around her and looked into her eyes"

Nothing will change between us, Anna. And I'll never leave our children. I...I have to marry her. But I'll continue to be at our children's side...

"He sighed and raised softly her chin"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Anna looked into his eyes.

"But will she be ok with her husband having an entire family outside her marriage? I know most ladies would feel upset by it. As long as she understands what has happened between us then I will be happy for both of you."

She says, putting a hand upon his on her chin.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:37 pm

"Charles took a deep breath"

i don't know...but we are a family, Anna. And we will always be. I have been with you and our children, even when I was married with Margaret. So...nothing will change. Believe me...

"He added whispering, caressing softly her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Anna's fears and worried melted away when he whispered to her. She couldn't stay mad at him for very long.

"I believe you. I don't want our children to lose their father to a new marriage and with one still in my womb, I never know what to think. I'm sorry for getting so upset. You have a duty to Lady Maria!"

She said, placing a hand upon his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:55 pm

"Charles smiled after her words and sighed deeply"

You have nothing to fear, Anna. I'll never leave you and our children. Come here...

"He whispered, leaning her head on his shoulder"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:39 am

Anna sighed and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I know, I fear too much. Perhaps it's the emotions of this pregnancy. I don't mean to get so jealous!"

She said, placing a hand on his leg.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:49 pm

"A shiver of desire ran along his back as she placed her hand on his leg. He took a deep breath to control himself"

You have no need of being jeaolus, Anna. You know I will always take care of you...

"He whispered, still holding her in his arms on the sofa"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Anna smiled and some desire for him coursed through her.

"I know that now."

She sat carefully on his lap.

"You know, now that I am pregnant, we can continue relations!"

She said, placing a fetherlike kiss upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:43 am

"He kissed her back once she sat on his lap. He sighed, frowing a bit"

Yes...but we should be careful...

"He whispered, glancing at her belly"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:50 am

Anna sighs, looking at him.

"Yes, I know we should. There are other ways you can take me!"

She smiled seductively.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:26 pm

"Charles looked at her with a curious glance and smiled. He knew that seductive glance into her eyes"

Ehm...other ways? Well...I admit you're not lack of...fantasy...

"He answered, moving slowly his hand from her belly until her breasts"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Anna's breathing quickened as Charles' hand got higher. She kissed him firmly on the lips.

"Yes, other ways! Please, Charles! I want nothing more than for us to be one again, completely! Please, take me from behind."

She whispered the last part, slowly lifting her skirts.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:53 pm

"Charles looked at her while liftling up her skirt and sighed"

Anna, please...

"He whispered, feeling his breath becoming deeper"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Anna put a finger to his lips.

"Shhh, don't say another word!"

She kissed him hard and deep, tangling her tongue with his.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:03 pm

"Charles closed his eyes and kissed her back hungrily, meeting his tongue with hers. He put his hand under her skirt slowly"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Anna cupped his face with her hands, making their kisses even more deep. She pulled herself closer to him, feeling his hardness on her buttocks, knowing the effect she had upon him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:27 pm

"Charles ran his hands along her body, still so exciting even if pregnant. He started to unlace her corset, while his hardness was becoming harder every second"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Anna looked at him with a seductive smile, waiting for the moment her corset was off of her. She felt his hardness quiver and get harder. She ran a hand down his chest to his pants, slowly slipping into them, gripping his hardness gently.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:36 pm

"Charles let out a moan once she reached his hardness with her hand. He bit his lips and started kissing her breasts with desire, while his hand reached her groin"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:43 pm

A moan escaped Anna's lips when he kissed her breasts and touched her most intimate place, her back arching giving him more of her luscious mounds. She stroked him gently, touching the tip with her finger. She started feeling breathless.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:47 pm

"Charles moved his hands until her buttocks, still teasing her nipples with his tongue"

Hmm...you're driving me mad, Anna...

"He whispered excitedly"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Anna smiled and started to unbutton his pants.

"As are you, Charles! We had better take care of that."

She whispered into his ear, licking it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:58 pm

"Charles let her unbotton his pants, letting his hardness finally free. He moaned and squeezed her buttocks, smiling. Then started to rub it against her womanhood with raising excitement"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:02 am

Anna bit her lip when he squeezed her buttocks. She felt his hardness rub against her womanhood and a deep moan came from her. She couldn't wait to feel him inside her once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna Stafford's bedchamber
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next