The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anna Stafford's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
Gregory Cromwell
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Rose Elizabeth James
Charles Brandon
Anne Grey
Anna Stafford
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Madeline Stuart
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 3:03 pm

It was not your fault Anna it was your father's but I understand if you need to get away for a while, Where shall you go?
I felt glad she trusted me, she had such a heavy burden to bare because of what her father had done. I look at Anna Is it your father or is it Charles you are running from.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 10:22 pm

Do you believe that. My father disgraced us in front of the King and the court. I do feel the eyes on me and it something that hurts me. In a way I feel hurt by Charles but I believe he would not with malice harm me. I am the mother of five children why would you think that I would run from him.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:58 am

Anna It was not your fault what your father did, and many at court say how kind you are, You should hold your head up high Anna.
When she spoke about Charles I could see I had said something wrong. No I just meant do you still love him? Does it hurt to see him with another, I did not mean to say you were running from him but from your feelings.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Shall I tell you in confidence please.  Yes I still love Charles and always will.  I look at my children and it reminds me of our time together but it breaks my heart to see him with another.  I do not believe that he does mean to harm me but I don't know if he understands the pain in my heart.  But I ask you not to say anything about our talk.  It will devastate me.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:54 am

What you say to me Anna will never leave my lips, I understand how you feel to see someone you still love with another it can break a piece of your heart.
You have children with him so you will always be bound to each other.

Taking another sip of wine I look out of Anna's window she has a lovely view I had hoped she would stay.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 11:08 am

Yes it hurts me so much that sometimes I can't breathe. I must live with it although I wish that he would come back to me. He must have cared for me at sometime to have several children with him why can he not come back to me. * Just a far-away look on my face*
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell
Marquis of Bitterbridge
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:50 am

He did Love you once Anna that I am sure of but people change as they grow up. But I am sure one day you will love again.
I smiled as I said this.
Have you heard about the Easter Party I am going and I hope you will join me later.
I finish my wine and raise to my feet,I had to go and get ready for the party and I hoped bringing Anna out would help her.
Please come Anna, you can hold your head up high as you have done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 10:27 pm

*After going to the Great Hall I decided to return to my bedchambers. When I slowly returned to my room I took the medicine the physician gave me and I laid my head upon my pillow. I thought of the beauty of the great hall and the people swarming around. Talking and dancing and I enjoyed all that I watched. Since I became tired I slowly left the hall. I am glad that I went even if I did not partake in all of the fun watching it was as nice. Being in my bed chambers felt nice to have peace but to be out was also a pleasant endeavor. Slowly I feel off to sleep. *
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 5:32 pm

*Though she told me that I should not keep my hopes alive for him.  She asked me that I should attend the party to have a pleasant moment and perhaps dance.  Though I went there and yet did not stay long I enjoyed the time there.  I am glad that I feel asleep once I returned to my chambers.
Back to top Go down
Mary Talbot
Countess of Northumberland
Mary Talbot

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 2:39 am

Having not heard from her friend in months Mary decided to pay an unexpected visit to her bed-chamber. With the hopes that she might be in hopefully Mary did not come at a bad timing.
Anne..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna Stafford's bedchamber
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16