The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anna Stafford's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
Gregory Cromwell
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Rose Elizabeth James
Charles Brandon
Anne Grey
Anna Stafford
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Madeline Stuart
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Anna gently lays Maggie into Charles' arms, making sure her head is properly cradled."Thats it, just like that!" She gets up and pours two glasses of wine for them, placing his on a table at his side and sips from hers.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:55 pm

"Charles took little Maggie in his arms and looked at her with a tender, surprised smile"

Ehy...how beautiful you are, my little princess. I'm your dad...

"He giggled and kissed softly her little hand. He raised his eyes to Anna"

She has your eyes. I'm sure she'll become beautiful like you. Rather...I fear I should watch over our daughter's virtue restless, when they'll grow up...
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:53 pm

She smiles as he talks to their little daughter, cradled in his arms. "And she has your smile and our hair! Cat, Jane, and Maggie are lucky to have you for a father, so protective! What of Charlie and Eddie when they grow up? Going to give them advice on the best way to bed a woman and not get her with child?" She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:21 pm

"Charles laughed, holding carefully little Margaret in his arms"

Well...they are my sons, Anna! I don't know if you're aware about this or not...but Charlie already had a girfriend. He...he came to me asking some advices. You know what I mean. I told him that he is too young for doing such things. But I guess he already had his first... bed experience...

"He added raising an eyebrow. He looked curiously at her to catch her reaction"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:46 am

Anna was shocked at the news of Charlie."I did not know that Charlie used to have a girlfriend. Who was she? I am surprised he did not bother to tell me, his own mother! I know they are boys, but I hope our sons know they can come to me for advice too!" She takes a big gulp of her wine.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:38 pm

"Charles smiled while rocking little Maggie in his arms"

Well...boys prefer talking with their father about such things. By the way...it's already over. I met her once, but she left court with her family...

"He turned to his baby girl and showed her a joking smile"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:27 am

Anna sat in a chair next to Charles, smiling. "Yes, I know, I guess it can not be helped. I was just curious as to who our little Charlie fancied and if she was both nice and of an agreeable family." She smiles as he makes faces to their daughter.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:33 pm

"Charles nodded and looked at little's Margaret's face. She kept on crying and raised his eyes towards Anna again"

Ehm...I think she is hungry, Anna. Maybe you should feed her at your breasts...

"He smiled and put slowly the baby in Anna's arms"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:39 am

Anna took Margaret and cradled her, placing the babe on her left breast, suckling the nipple. "Maggie is such an easy child, like the rest of them. We got lucky! Speaking of children, is your beloved Caherine with child yet?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:38 pm

"Charles smiled weakly as she mentioned Catherine. He shook slowly his head"

Oh no...I decided to respect her virginity until wedding night. I'll marry her next week in Suffolk...

"He answered, turning his eyes somewhere else"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:17 am

Anna notices Charles' discomfort when she brings up his wife to be, she looks down at Maggie. "I am sorry, I shouldn't have said anything about Lady Catherine, I am sure she is a great woman. I do hope the two of you will be happy together and have many children!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:18 am

"Charles turned towards her with a smile"

Don't be sorry, Anna. It's alright. Thank you...I just want you to know that I'll be always here for you and our children...

"He removed softly her hairs from her neck"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Anna sighs from his touch, kissing his palm softly. "I know you will be, Charles! I want whatever woman you marry to understand that they are yours and exist, not to try and separate us all."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:16 pm

"Charles smiled and caressed softly her cheek"

Catherine will never try to separate us, or from my children. She knows about your existence and she accepted. I'll never abandon you...

"He leaned on her and kissed her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Anna smiles when he kisses her cheek, looking up into her eyes. "I am glad Catherine accepts the situation." She laughs a little. "Perhaps she and I could be friends, unlike the other women in your life!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:57 pm

"Charles smiled, surprised by her proposal"

Of course...it would be great if you both were friends. I told you, you have nothing to fear, Anna...

"He said looking at little Maggie in her arms"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Anna places a sleeping Maggie in her crib near by. "I would like nothing more. Perhaps you can arrange a meeting between the two of us. I know that I have nothing to fear."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:29 pm

"Charles smiled warmly and held her cheek in his hand"

Of course...you know that you can't be replaced in my life. Oh...and I'd like you to meet my daughter Victoria too. I'm sure you'll love her...

"He added, looking at little Maggie sweetly asleep"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Anna smiles to Charles. "Yes, I heard that your daughter is now a court and I would be happy to meet her as well. If she would like to, she can meet Charlie, Eddie, Cat, Jane, and Maggie as well. What is Victoria like?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:35 pm

"Charles laughed"

Oh sure...they are her brothers and sisters, after all. She reminds very well Charlie, but now they are grown since last time she saw them. She is a very sweet girl, Anna. She is also married and she has a beautiful daughter, a little older than our Jane...

"He explained, looking at her beautiful face"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Anna looks at Maggie then back at Charles. "I hope all of them get along well. Cat will adore her niece once she knows about the child! She must be a great young woman. Please, let her know that she may come visit me any time or we can plan to meet somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:44 pm

"Charles nodded, showing her a pleased smile"

I alread talked to Catherine about you. And she is ready to meet you soon. I guess...you'll have many things to talk about. And given that I'll be surely the subject of your conversation, I'll leave you alone. So...you can feel more comfortable...

"He added, placing softly her hairs behind her ear"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Anna nodded, looking into his eyes when he tucks her hair behind her ear. "Is Catherine on her way now? God, I hope I do not hurt her by saying something wrong. Speaking of the women in your life. Your sister Eleanor stopped me in the corridor yesterday. She wanted to know how Maggie was, she also wishes to meet Catherine and Victoria."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:56 pm

"Charles looked surprised at her and frowened a bit"

Nora? I don't see her since long time. I wonder what she is doing so important to neglect her brother. And...yes, maybe we can arrange a dinner all together. Do you think it's a good idea?

"He asked, leaning his back against the sofa"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Anna smiles. "I know not what she does, but she only asked after Maggie's health and mine. I think a dinner all together would be great, then we all can get comfortable around each other and talk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna Stafford's bedchamber
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next