The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anna Stafford's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
Gregory Cromwell
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Rose Elizabeth James
Charles Brandon
Anne Grey
Anna Stafford
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Madeline Stuart
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:30 pm

"Charles removed her brown hairs from her face with a gentle movement and shook his head"

She is just scared. She doesn't want to lose me. But...I don't want to lose you, neither! Once I would have already brought you on bed. But now...

"He said whispering while his glance fell on her neckline"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:36 pm

She sighed and smiled softly "then take me to bed ... i promise this would only be betweenyou and me"
She kissed his cheek softly "i need you so much.... i'm so scared about losing you to ."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:34 am

"Charles stared at her lips and sighed again"

You'll never lose me...

"Then he couldn't resist anymore and kissed deeply her lips"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:16 pm

"I hope not..." she said before he broke her off her words kissing her deeply. She wraps her arms around his neck , her tongue clashed against his each tongue dancing in each other mouths.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:25 pm

"Charles caressed softly her curls tasting deeply her tongue with closed eyes. He brought her until the bed still kissing her. He parted his lips from hers just to remove his doublet. Then he pulled her down on bed and started kissing her hungrily"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:36 pm

She helped him remove the bed cover and as she feel back on the bed she wrapped her legs around his waist kissing him back hungrily. Her hands travel all the way up his body moving his shirt up his body to take it off.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:52 pm

"Charles moved his hands on her corset unlacing it and biting her lips. Once he saw her naked, exposed breasts, he leaned his head and teased her nipples with his tongue. He moaned trying at the same time to unlace fastly his breeches"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Her back bowed off the bed and her head indented the bed as he licked and sucked on her pink ,rosey nipple. "oh Charles" she moaned her hands holding his head in place.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:44 pm

"Charles moved his tongue around her nipples, tasting them deeply. He looked up at her breathing hardly"

Anna...we shouldn't. It's not fair and...your closeness is too tempting for me...

"He rolled on his back staring at the ceiling, leaving hardly her exposed breasts"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:14 pm

She moaned as he sucked on her suttle nipples "oh Charles" her back arched off the bed as her sucked harder.
As she heard what he said she sighed and began to cry agian turning on her side to face away from . "WHAT IS UNFAIR CHARLES IS YOU LEAVING ME HANGING.... Please go i can't bare this anymore " she sobbed .
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:15 pm

"Charles took a deep breath. He heard her sobbing and turned towards her, touching softly her arm"

Anna...please, don't cry. I'm here. I'm not leaving you. But...try to understand. It's all so complicated...

"He leaned on her and kissed her shoulder"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:22 pm

"Your frustrating me Charles " she sobbed .
"I love you so much and it hurts me i feel rejected "
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:37 pm

"Charles sighed, brushing his lips on her shoulder again"

I'm not rejecting you, Anna. We...we conceived five children. And I still remember every single night spent with you. But I know that when I'm so close to you...I can't control myself. I never did...

"He said moving his hand on her soft hip"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:48 pm

"But you don't love me anymore, even my own children hate me . " she sniffed "i'd rather be prosecuted and beheaded then being in a place that hates me"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:53 pm

"Charles shook his head sighing. He dried softly her tears with his hand"

Our children don't hate you, darling. They love you...as I love you. Why so many dark thoughts are crossing your mind?

"He asked whispering, taking her face in his hands"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:26 pm

"I am dark inside Charles" she looks up at him "i've gained one of the deadly sins which makes me a sinner"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:30 pm

"Charles frowned and sighed. Still touching her skin, he looked confused at her"

Sin? What...what are you talking about, Anna?

"He asked almost whispering, wondering if she was hiding something from him"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:38 pm

"I'm sorry Charles " she frowns

"I am braking my rules to even be near you ...if the king sees you near me he'll take me to the tower and there i'll await my death"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:08 pm

"Charles took a deep breath"

Anna...the King has nothing against you. Stop living with this fear. I know...your father's execution still hurts you. But this is the past. Your present and future are me and our children...

"He answered, trying to reassure her"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:15 pm

"But what happened with my father... " she closed her eyes.

"People look at me like i'm scum of the earth . All because my father was trying to protect me." she laughed "I still remember when he walked in on us making love ."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:21 am

"Charles nodded, giggling at her words"

How could I forget? He put a sword at my throat, while I still was...fully naked. Well...I'm sorry for what's happened later. But I care for you in spite of all this, Anna. That's not your fault...

"He said removing a curl from her face"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:23 pm

She smiles at him and kissea his lips softly "i'm sorry i couldn't be the girl you wanted me to be" she strokes his face softly "i wish i had a second chance to show you how much i love you"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:41 pm

"Charles kissed her back. Then he smiled weakly"

I already know, Anna...I already know. You have no need to show me something. I just want to see you finally happy...

"He whispered holding softly her chin"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:46 pm

"I'll never be happy without you as my husband... I know your the father of my children and a very dear friend to me... It's noy enough Charles" she sighs "i know i'm being selfish but i hope you can see my side of the story... Your'll always be my first and only love"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:08 pm

"Charles sighed deeply after her words. He hold her cheek in his hand shooking his head"

Don't say so. You'll be happy, Anna. As you deserve. And...even if we're not married, we're a family. This is much more important. Please...show me a smile...

"He whispered tenderly trying to catch her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna Stafford's bedchamber
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next