The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anna Stafford's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
Gregory Cromwell
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Rose Elizabeth James
Charles Brandon
Anne Grey
Anna Stafford
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Madeline Stuart
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:26 pm

"Charles opened his eyes bigger, almost unable to speak"

Another baby? Anna...I remind you that we already have five children. I love them all...but...And Catherine is with child right now. How could I think about another baby?

"He took a deep breath taking her hand in his"

You know how much I care for you, Anna. But our Maggie is still so little. I...I don't think it's a good idea. Forgive me...
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:31 pm

She frowns taking her hand out from his and runs it through her hair "you think i'm not good enough? You think i can't haddle another baby?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:40 pm

"Charles shook immediately his head"

Oh no...I think the opposite. You can maybe handle another baby. But I can't. I mean...my private life is already so complicated. Please, try to understand...

"He noticed she removed her hand and sighed deeply"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:49 pm

"Private life! God Charles how many woman are you seeing behind your wifes back?" she looks at you "i know you better then anyone "
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:58 pm

"Charles looked at her again. An ironic giggle escaped from his mouth"

How many women? Anna...I don't have a mistress since a very long time! I promised to Catherine to be faithful. And now you ask me to have another baby while she is with child. Forgive me if this makes me confused...

"He rolled his eyes and took another deep breath"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:14 pm

She looked down and sighed "i'm glad your happy with her Charles ... But forgive me for being the jealous bitch who still lovea you" she took her goblet and finished the rest of her drink .
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:32 pm

"Charles grabbed her arm before she could put down her glass"

You're not a bitch, Anna. Why can't you see my situation? Why can't you see how much I care for you and our children? It seems...impossible making you both happy. Whatever I do...I commit a mistake...

"He took a tired breath, without leaving her arm"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:14 am

"I understand your situation you don't understand mine Charles you always make me happy you really do i've never been happier the way i've been with you" she looks at him .

"Your everything i am not your a good father and a good person Charles you take care of people before you take care of yourself and our little Charlie is doing the same he is following your footsteps , Catalina is happily married to her prince charming all of our children are happy because of you."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:43 pm

"Charles opened his eyes bigger again. He looked shocked at her"

Wait...Catalina did what? I...I knew nothing about that! Married with a prince? When? God...Anna! How could you hide such thing from me? She is still a child!

"He exclaimed standing up"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:53 pm

"Wait! she did not tell you?" she looked at you " i wasn't hiding i thought she told you because she told me herself that she did" she frowns .

"I wasn't invited to the wedding i didn't even know she had one until she told me about a few hours before you came."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:50 pm

"Charles shook his head, still frowning"

How could she hide this to me? To her father? I would never allow such thing...where is she?

"He asked, looking at Anna with confused and angry face"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:45 pm

She shrugged "as far as i know she is with him in her bedroom " she placed her hand on his arm .

"I only knew that because Sir Francis Weston seen them walk into the bedroom together kissing i am as angry as you are with her Charles ."
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:56 pm

-Catalina walked back to her mothers room to see how her father and mother are doing he kocked on the door gentally - mother , father it's me Catalina is everything alright in there?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:09 pm

"Charles took a deep breath looking at Anna"

I'm not angry with you, my darling. Just...I can't understand...

"He had no time to finish his sentence when he heard someone knocking. He recognized Catalina's voice and looked at Anna again"

Come in, Catalina...we're here...
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Anna sat on the edge of the bed she faced towards the door as Catalina walks in.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 pm

-Cat opened the door and walked in she smiled at her mother and father- i see there's no shouting or any blood spill -she chuckled- you two need smile a little more it's depressing when you both have the long face.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:39 pm

"Charles looked at his daughter with a serious face"

Catalina...we need to talk. You mother just told me...that you're married. With a Prince. Is it true?

"He asked frowning"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:47 pm

WHAT?! -she turns and looks at her mom- you told him ? -she looks at her dad- this is exactly why i never told you dad because i knew you would act like this i'm happy i love Philip and .... i am with child.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:51 pm

"Charles opened his mouth. He was going to say something, but he just took a deep breath rubbing his forehead"

You are...what?! Alright...I think I need to sit down, now. I'm not feeling well...

"He said with low voice, not knowing what to say"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:55 pm

"You told me you told your father about the marriage your swore that you were telling the truth on gods oath and...." she paused midway through the sentance when she heard Cat say she was pregnant.

"Catalina" she shook her head and " no....." she placed her head in her hands and sighed "how far gone are you?"
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:59 pm

-She frowns - i'm sorry if i disgraced the family i just love him so much like you two did when you were together - she looked down at the floor and twiddled with her hands- i'm just a few weeks
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:02 pm

"Charles looked at Anna. He sat next to her on bed and took her hand in his"

Catalina...your mother and I are very worried about you. We know nothing about this man. And you're still a child...

"He rolled his eyes, trying to calm down"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:07 pm

"Catalina who is this prince of yours? where does he live? where is he now? how old is he?" she looked up towards her.

"Your father is right we're very worried about you,your still our baby."
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Mom ,dad there are younger girls out there getting married at the age of 7 okay i'm almost 16 years old his name is philip and he is the prince of Bavaria he is in his chamber .
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:25 pm

"Charles frowned again"

I don't care what other girls do, Catalina! You're my daughter. I...I wished for you something better. I wanted you to lose your virtue a bit later. Not at so young age and with the first man you met!

"He took another breath, squeezing softly Anna's hand"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna Stafford's bedchamber
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: