The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anna Stafford's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
Gregory Cromwell
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Rose Elizabeth James
Charles Brandon
Anne Grey
Anna Stafford
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Madeline Stuart
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:20 pm

"She is long gone sweetheart " she looks deep within his sad blues eyes.

"This Anna is filled with envy ...one of the seven deadly sins ,i am a sinner , a monster " she looked away from him .

"I understand i've put you through a difficult situation Charles i won't be doing that anymore."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:26 pm

"Charles couldn't avoid to smile"

You're far for being a monster, Anna. You're...beautiful, clever...and a wonderful mother. You have no need to envy someone. Simply because you're perfect. And I like you as you are...

"He whispered and kissed softly and long her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:33 pm

She laughs softly "you can say such nice things when you pity me Charles"

she smiles at him "but i don't need your pity ... i need your love"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:40 pm

"Charles sighed deeply shooking his head"

Oh Anna...I don't pity you at all! You are the mother of my children. Come...

"He leaned her head on his shoulder slowly and wrapped tightly his arms around her"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:47 pm

"Your'll get bored of her " she whispered to herself enough so he couldn't hear.

She wrapped her arms around him and smiled softly. " I missed this, i miss this connection"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:56 pm

"Charles sighed and ran slowly his hand among her hairs"

I missed it too...

"He took a deep breath, happy that he finally succeded to calm her down"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:04 pm

"All i ever wanted was to make you happy" she burried her face against your chest.

"You should go and be with your wife , tell her you love her , tell her that everything will be fine . You should suprise her with flowers ...roses all women love them . Sit her down say a beautiful poem to her"

she looked up at him and smiled "i'll see you soon Charles ... my sweet, sweet man"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:07 am

"Charles sighed again. He took her face among his hands"

I'm here with you, now. I...I love you both in different ways. I know it's hard to explain. But it's the truth...

"He said looking into her deep eyes"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:19 pm

"I love you to...so much it hurts" she sighed

"Oh Charles i feel like i'm invading in you life .... i don't want that. I want you to be happy thats all i ever wanted you to do."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:23 pm

"Charles smiled, brushing softly his fingers on her cheek"

Oh it's a very pleasing invasion, then...You and our children are too much important to me. I don't want hurting you. You deserve to be happy...

"He whispered staring at her eyes and her lips"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Her heart beat began to quicken ,she nibbled on her bottom lip softly staring at his perfectly formed mouth. Oh how she longed to kiss him deeply and make love to him everywhere in her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:36 pm

"Charles sighed. Every time she was so close to him he felt his desire raising. He took a deep breath to control himself"

You...you should be more calm, Anna. Catalina is a young girl, now. And she needs her mother's advices...

"He said taking a serious but tender tone"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:44 pm

"I know how to look after my daughter Charles." she turned away from him and raked her hands through her hair.

Her eyes began to tear up once more. "She growing up ,all our babbies are growing up... and i'm all alone" she sighed and looked down.

She took a deep breath before saying "please go... " she didn't want him to, but she wanted to see how muh he cares for her.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:54 pm

"Charles sighed and took her face among his hands again"

You're not alone, Anna. You have me. And I'll never leave you. Never...

"He pulled her closer, without removing his eyes from hers. His lips were dangerously close to hers"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:02 pm

She closed her eyes tightly, she could feel his soft breath breathing close to her lips.

"I can't take this no more" her lips slowly brushed against his.

"This is crazy Charles" she rested her for head against his. "What i feel for you is so strong ...it's weakening me, everytime i see you ,you take my breath away. You'll all i think about in my dreams "
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:53 pm

"Charles closed his eyes for a moment when she brushed her lips against his. Then he caressed slowly her hairs once she rested her forehead against his"

I know...I know your feelings for me. But...this makes everything so complicated. I have a wife, now. And I promised her to be faithful. You're so beautiful and I care for you, Anna. But I'm trying to keep that promise...

"He whispered, finding hard not to kiss her"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:10 pm

"Since when did you keep your promises Charles?" her nose now touching his.

"You were unfaithful to me , you made the same promises but you still broke them." she sollws hard. "this isn't like you Charles you used to e so much stronger then this."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:14 pm

"Charles bit his lips"

I'm trying to change. I don't regret our nights together. But...

"He stopped and gulped wrapping his arms around her waist"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:31 pm

"Oh Charles"
She kisses him passionately wrapping her arms around his waist . "i can't keep live without one last kiss " she looked up at him. "kiss me Charles"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:46 pm

"Charles felt suddenly her lips pressed against his. He closed his eyes and kissed her back, meeting his tongue with hers. Then he looked at her with an astonished, confused glance"

Anna...
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:54 pm

She looked up at him totally breatless "i love you"

She stroked his face softly with her hands . "i always will do..."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:56 pm

"Charles looked at her, biting his lips again"

Anna...please. Don't tempt me. You know I can't...

"He whispered out of breath"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:09 pm

"Please don't back out of me now " she said in an urgent rush.

"I need you Charles" she strokes his face. "i need you so much ...i love you "
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:19 pm

"Charles breathed her scent and brushed his lips against hers again. He could feel her curves pressed against his body"

I desire you, Anna. But if I break my promise, Catherine won't let me see my child anymore...

"He whispered hardly, trying to control himself"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:23 pm

"Then she is in the wrong Charles i would never use our child as a weapon against you " she frowns .

"Thats disgusting of her ..." she fumed her brows furrowed .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna Stafford's bedchamber
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next