The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Geoffrey laughed shooking his head

No..I have no secrets with you, Kate. I just meant that you'll receive many surprises once well'be married. Such as gifts, travels, and things like this..

He explained still giggling
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:19 pm

The idea of marriage was now becoming more appealing but I still wanted my little cottage before we married. Did you know that their is a new servant at court does this mean the king has replaced you.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Geoffrey thought for a moment. Then he giggled and nodded

Ahh..do you mean William? I haven't met him yet, but I learned about his arrival yesterday. The King won't replace me, don't worry. I just think he needs more servants for Christmas celebrations..

He answered smiling
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:26 pm

I was not to convinced by this. How can you be so sure you have not seen him since he beat you! I have a good cause for you if ever I shall need to plead it to him for you.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Geoffrey gulped. He remembered when the King hit him. He shook his head and tried to smile

If he wanted to replace me, he would surely let me know. My place at court is safe, I think. Also, lady Katherina Prue would never allow this. She is Cranmer's wife, and she would use her influence on him..

He answered smiling weakly
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:37 pm

I leant my elbow on the bed and looked at him. Ah it is nice to know that he would tell you if he was how long have you been serving under the king. He seemed very protective over Katherina maybe she was like a sister to him that was a nice thought.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Geoffrey smiled after shrugging weakly

Almost two years, my love.When I came to court I knew no one. But little by little I started to trust in people. Everyone showed me kindness. Maybe because of my innocent face..

He added chuckling
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:17 pm

So you are saying that your looks alone got you by in court your cheeky.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Geoffrey laughed

Not exactly, my love. I just meant that my young face could be...attractive..

He kissed softly her lips again

My love..would you like to come with me at lakeside, tomorrow? There is something I want to show you..
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:06 pm

I laughed he was making me laugh yes he was handsome more than any other but his innoncence could not let him get away with a lot I thought. The lake oh I love the lakes in spring nights it's very romantic maybe take a blanket incase you can't keep your hands of me. I teased rolling myself back onto him
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:33 pm

Geoffrey laughed. He rolled his eyes and nodded

Oh yes..yes, continue kidding me, if you wish. But it's a very serious thing. And..I want a perfect place for us..

He answered not revealing his intention
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Hmm! A perfect place outside could I finally be getting my little cottage I had longed for. Say no more I shall not tease you I can see that this means so much to you. I looked at his eyes before I began to speak. Just as much as my cottage means to me is that where you plan to take me Geoffrey. He was very good at not giving away any signs this special evening.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Geoffrey removed his eyes from her and looked elsewhere, trying to hide her his plans

I'm sorry..but I can't tell you that, my lady. It's a secret. And you have to wait..until tomorrow evening to find out what's in my mind..

He answered, making an effort for not to smile
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:34 pm

I was not going to press him any more about his plans.I noticed he was looking away from me so I could not read his expression maybe it was my cottage after all. Ok I shall not ask anymore apart from this should I wear something warm and sensible is their anything I need to bring.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:47 pm

Geoffrey turned his eyes towards her again. And he smiled warmly this time

Hmm..you could bring something suitable for an evening spring. Something warm would be alright. But if the weather will get cold..I could warm you with my body..

He winked and traced her jawline with his finger slowly
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:09 pm

I grabbed his hand and held it within my own hand he was being very playful tonight for some reason. Do I have a filthy mind or did you just suggest that we do such an act which is meant for the bedroom outside. I giggled placing his hand by his sides so as not to arouse any feelings in him. I have the perfect dress for a warm spring evening I shall bring a lantern aswell so I don't get lost.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Geoffrey laughed and kissed her hand

Oh you can't get lost, sweet Kate. I already know that there will be a beautiful and shining moon tomorrow evening. An astrologer told me..

He replied with amused voice. But he tried to look serious
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:32 pm

I was learning new things about him every time we spoke. Really and what else did this man say. If I say so myself I feel as if I do not know you fully as you always tell me something which leaves me speechless. How did you get into the dark arts of our birth signs. I joked with a high pitched giggle.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Geoffrey giggled, hidding his face in his hands

Dark arts? Oh no..I'm not a sorcerer. I met this man few days ago. He says that full moon in the sky is a good sign for lovers. And there will be full moon tomorrow night..You don't believe me. Don't you?

He asked removing his hands and looking at her surprised face
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:46 pm

I looked at Geoffrey with my mouth open he surely was a believer of all things I looked at him confused I sat up abrubtly he had turned pagan of this I was sure moon for lovers? I was romantic but this was just well I couldn't put a finger on it. I lay back looking at him with a wearily look. Well I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Geoffrey noticed her reaction. He rolled his eyes still keeping his smile

Come on, Kate..I was just joking. I'm not a believer of such things and I'm not a pagan. But this is..funny. I just want to give you the best, my love. I would even give you the moon itself, if I could..

He added whispering caressing slowly her soft hairs
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:24 am

I placed my head back into the pillow such talk of pagans was very dangerous. But you have to be careful I would be distraught if anything happened to you. As for the moon I have no need for it I have you to lighten my paths. I kissed tenderly his hand growing more tired yet excited to my little surprise
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Geoffrey smiled seeing her kissing tenderly his hand

Nothing bad will happen to me, sweet Kate. And I'll keep you safe for lifetime in our beautiful cottage..

He said smiling happily. He wanted to realize this dream of her
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:38 pm

Hearing those very words I hugged him tightly to me it was confirmation that he did accept my little dream cottage while laughing I kissed his neck. This makes me the happiest to hear this Geoffrey I know that you don't really like the idea of my cottage but I am happy to hear that you are trying to warm to the idea.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Geoffrey laughed with joy as she kissed his neck. He loved seeing her smiling and laughing

I never said I don't like the idea of your cottage, Kate. On the contrary..it's my dream too. But calm down: you still don't know what will happen tomorrow morning, yet. And I'm very good in keeping secrets..

He said playfully before kissing softly her nose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next