The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:06 am

I wrapped my legs around him so he could go deeper into me I wanted to unrelease the wild side to Geoffrey I knew he had it in him somewhere
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:23 pm

Geoffrey leaned back his head as he entered deeper inside her. He moaned continuing arching and moving his back up and down. He grabbed her breasts and with the other hand he took her face. He kissed her deeply allowing his tongue to enter in her mouth meeting hers
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:24 am

I eased my body down giving my full attention to his tongue swirling and twirling around in my mouth I had set my standard up too high for our first time
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Geoffrey was moving his tongue into her mouth not stopping to thrust in her. He looked at her face sighing deeply

Are you...happy, Kate?

He asked suddenly still breathing, wondering if she liked his lovemaking
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:55 am

Of course I am you think that I am not enjoying myself? I would rather be with you than that scumbag I can assure you I think that I am over tired that is all
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Geoffrey smiled and kissed her deeply. He started moving his member inside her while he was kissing her lips and her neck

Oh Kate..I want to make you happy and proud of me. Even in bed..

He thrusted deeper at the end of his sentence and moaned loudly
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:02 am

I placed my hands on his shoulders You do I mean I am proud of you! I kissed him back not letting our lips part
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:25 pm

Geoffrey kissed her deeply, smiling against her lips

Oh Kate..I love you..

He whispered. Once he felt his climax coming, he started spreading his juice in her and couldn't refrain a moan
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:26 am

A stifled moan left my lips as I took him out of me my hand cupping his softness I was determined to get a more passionate side out of him no one could be this nice during intercourse. With my hand firmly on his shoulder I waited for him to grow again not letting him move
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Geoffrey moaned. A part of him wanted to remove himself from her cause he still felt pain after the King hit him at Grafton House. There was few light in the room, so she couldn't see his face full of bruises. But the deeper part of him still wanted to make love to her. He looked at Kate with a smile and continued to thrust, slower and deeper
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:33 am

Something was wrong with his smile I could sense it I pulled away from him quickly lighting my candle Geoffrey.. What the hell has happened to you and your beautiful face did that moron Seymour do this to you because he shall pay one way or anotherI pulled on my nightie fetching a bowl of water an old rag soaked in vinegar Tell me what has happened to you my love We are no longer living here at court what ever money we have is going towards a small little cottage This angered me beyond reason I would gladly tear apart the person who did this
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Geoffrey rolled on his back. He tried to hide his face from candle light but he couldn't. He shook his head while she was taking care of his bruises

Seymour has nothing to do with this. It was...the King. I went to Grafton House to bring him a message from the Queen. He was there with Lady Anne. But when he heard the message, he started to hit me. In front of her. But don't worry, my love. I'm used at King's reactions..

He said moaning a bit because of pain
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:56 am

I burrowed my frow I think that it is perfectly right of me to react with anger! Would you let somebody else hit you about in this manner? I went and poured him a drink. This will ease the pain hopefully then I can clean your face better. Take a few days of and rest
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Geoffrey took the glass and grank a sip of water

Thank you, my love. I'm sorry...I didn't want to ruin our first time together. But you know how royals are. Especially the King. He changed completely since he met...lady Boleyn..

He smiled weakly and rested his head on pillow
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:24 am

Lady Anne seems very nice and is offering the king a new lease of hope to carry on this grand Tudor dynasty but he has short temper I sat on the end of the bed taking in his appearence
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:11 pm

Geoffrey smiled weakly while staring at her. Her face was so beautiful in candle light

However, I won't let this to happen again, don't worry. But I want you to know that I enjoyed so much...you know what..

He chuckled and extended his hand

Come here, my sweet Kate..
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:30 pm

I climbed back on to the bed cuddling up against him. Could you not just work for one of the noble families instead they always need a head servant who is trustworthy
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Geoffrey smiled and with his right hand caressed her cheek

Serving at court is a privilege, my love. Elsewhere I couldn't have the same salary. And I want you to have the best for our future. The King is moody, yes. But he is also the best Master ever..

He smiled reassurengly, longing to make love to her again
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 5:24 pm

That I would have to take his word for I had yet to meet the king I wondered if the French king beated up people. Seriously? As long as I have you then we have a future we could live in a barn and I would have nothing but love for you. I kissed softly his cheek not wanting to hurt his bruised face and tighten the sheets around me No we will make love soon but not like this
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:41 pm

Geoffrey chuckled after kissing her back

Oh..I guess you're right, my beloved. I guess I'm not too much attractive with...this face. But the bruises will go away in few days. In the meanwhile, shall we fall asleep together? I want to keep you in my arms, tonight. All night..

He said sincerely, lost in her beautiful face and eyes. He just wanted to make every moment with her special
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:36 pm

I laughed pulling the sheet over us both settling down into the bed. Of course I shall stay the night with you have you not met me before! He was still as hard like iron pushing my leg between his and just rising above him a little I pushed him into me closing my eyes as I pushed myself down a whisp of a moan echoing in the room Just let me do all the work don't pain yourself Still side by side I moved up and down forecefully holding his bum and the top of the bed as my wetness touched his hardness
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Geoffrey moaned as he felt his hardness inside her again. Side by side, she was leading him to pleasure like never happened to him before. He closed his eyes enjoying that moment

Oh Kate..you always know how to surprise me..

He bit playfully her lower lip
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:39 pm

I frowned as he bit my lip hoping it wasn't bleeding gripping his shoulders gently with my hands I pulled myself up and down against his body as my intimate area became more aroused my cheeks flushing as I picked up the pace
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Geoffrey pushed himself against her as well. He was feeling an unforgettable pleasure. With a slow movement of his hand, he resched her breasts squeezing them softly. A naughty smile came across his lips

Oh..my sweet Kate..

He moaned, after kissing her lips making sure they were not bleeding
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:21 pm

I moved my hips faster than his holding onto the bed post as my thrusts became more strong and powerful against his. A wail of a cry had me nearly on the verge of climax I kept on thrusting through it ignoring my tingling bud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber   Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geoffrey Lonshord's bedchamber
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next