The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Balcony

Go down 
+45
William Pennington
Gabriel Latimer
Rose Boleyn
Abigail Denny
Anthony Denny
Victoria Brandon
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Black
Mary Howard
Henry Throckmorton
Faith LeBeau
Dorothy Seymour
Clement Smyth
Philip of Bavaria
Madeline Stuart
Benjamin Baines
Anne Lumley
Katherine Tudor
Anne Parr
Catherine Parr
Edward Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
George Boleyn
William Stafford
Francis of Navarre
William Kingston
Jane Adler
Chandra Knight
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Stephen Gardiner
Annie Wyatt
Christina of Milan
Cesare Garcia
Catherine Earnshaw
Arthur Bentley
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Parker
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

The Balcony - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:27 am

Margaret's smile disappeard from her lips and looked astonished at him. She came closer "What? What do you mean, my lord? What kind of...gossip?" She asked with trembling, angry voice. She stared at him, breathing anxiously
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:29 am

Cesare shook his head "Its not for me to tell." he said and he smirked "As there when you met me you looked as sweet and innocent, asif you were trying to charm me and now since i pointed out a few negative points you have turned upon me." he winked "I have met many women like you."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:35 am

Margaret smiled ironically, trying to remain calm and kind as ever. She shook her head "Do you thing I am trying...to charm you, my lord? Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you. But I'm not the girl you think I am, Your Grace.." She answered, looking at him with proud eyes
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:37 am

Cesare laughed loudly and looked at him "So you haven't slept with a few men at this court?" he asked and he tilted his head and touched her cheek softly before pulling his hand away "I know many women like you, some even work in brothels."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:44 am

Margaret couldn't believe at her own ears. She pulled away his hand from her cheek, feeling anger raising inside her. She looked at him and slapped his face after his last sentence "I am not a whore, my lord! How dare you talking to me like that? I am...I am the only virtuous lady in this court, I guess..." She said while breathing deeply
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:46 am

Cesare laughed and shook his head "Even a worker in a brothel is more virtuous than you, and others at this court." he smiled and patted the balcony "Would you like me to take you here? Right now? That i can do if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:52 am

Margaret was still breathing. She blushed suddenly after his words and turned her head somewhere else "Do you think you can take everything you want, Your Grace? Just because you're a Duke? Well...you're wrong. You'll never have me. And...I don't insult you just because you're my Mistress's brother!" She answered turning to him. She glanced around, fearing someone could hear them
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:55 am

Cesare raised an eyebrow and laughed "Yet i think your lying." he whispered and he walked closer to her "Go on, bent over it or sit ontop of it i will take you if you wish." he said quietly "Noone will know except the passer byes whom dare to look up."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:00 am

Margaret blushed further as he whispered such things. She felt her cheeks almost burning. She gulped and looked directly into his eyes "I am not lying, Your Grace. Only my husband will have me. If you believe that or not.." She stepped back, trying to remain calm. She could feel her heart beating faster
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:03 am

Cesare laughed again "Yet others have had you also." he said "What about Sir Francis Bryan? Has he not had you?" he winked "I have ears and eyes at all ends of this court, do not lie to me."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:07 am

Margaret looked astonished at him as he mentioned Francis Bryan. She shook fastly her head "Sir Francis is just a friend, my lord! He never had me. Who...who told you such lie? Do you think I give my virtue away around court?" She said angrily, looking at his bold face
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:08 am

Cesare smiled and looked down and shook his head before looking at her "So your answer is a no?" he asked "I must look for pleasing elsewhere...such a shame."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:12 am

Margaret smiled ironically again and came closer. She leaned on him until his ear "I fear you must, my lord. Unless you rape me..." She whispered into his ear
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:14 am

Cesare laughed and looked at her "Rape..Tsktsktsk, its such a horrid crime." he said "It wouldn't be rape if you liked it, but."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:18 am

Margaret stepped back again and looked challenging at him "How can you know that I could like it, my lord?" She asked with a teasing smile. She needed to know if he was serious, or if he was just kidding her
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:19 am

Cesare laughed and stepped towards her "Because you just suggested it." he said and he patted the balcony a little and then looked at her his eyes full of meaning.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:24 am

Margaret gulped as he patted the balcony with such glance in his eyes. She turned her eyes to him "I suggested you nothing. I...I..." She tried to say. His being so close made her blush again
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:26 am

Cesare laughed a little and tilted his head at her with an raised eyebrow "You, you, you?" he asked in mock and he leaned against the balcony wall.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:29 am

Margaret took a deep breath and gulped again "I am still a virgin, my lord. I'm not used at such things.." She answered, blushing again and lowering her eyes
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:32 am

Cesare raised an eyebrow at her "Are you really?" he asked "Then you wouldn't want should a man as i with a dark soul to take it."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Margaret sighed deeply and glanced around them again "Your Grace...if only my brother finds out...he will kill me. And he will kill you, first. And...what about your sister?" She said almost whispering, looking at him with a mixture of fear and desire
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Cesare laughed and shook his head "No thankyou, My Lady." he said and he drank his wine and handed her his goblet "Perhaps another time, another place maybe another lifetime, just not now." he said and he winked and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Margaret looked astonished at him, speechless. She never felt so humiliated into her whole life. Trying to refrain tears of anger, she threw away the goblet he handed her and left quickly the Balcony
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:25 pm

As I walk to the balcony and let the air blow through my hair I sigh missing the one person I truly love
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:54 am

Stepping out onto the balcony, she inhaled the fresh crisp air. She leaned up against the balcony railing and just breathed. After a few moments she felt better, clearer headed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Balcony
Page 11 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next