The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Chapel

Go down 
+26
Geoffrey Lonshord
Cesare Garcia
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Katherine Tudor
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Maria De Salinas
Anne Boleyn
Henry VIII of England
Mary Boleyn
Matthew Whitcombe
Elizabeth Crawley
Mary Tudor
William Stuart
Chandra Knight
Francesca Benedetti
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Quiteria de Navarra
Anne Brett
Alice More
Cardinal John Fisher
Mary Rose Tudor
Rumeysa Hatun
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Charles Brandon
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

Royal Chapel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Elizabeth walked into the chapel with a few of her excited ladies, her hair was sitting perfectly for this moment and she wore a white dress. She looked at Matthew and smiled as she stood infront of him, right now she would proclaim herself to be his.

Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:05 am

I see Elizabeth walk towards me with her ladies. My heart skips a beat. She is radiating beauty, such beauty is unknown yet I possess the one who is. I take her hand and lead her to the altar.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:06 am

Elizabeth smiled at her man..her man..She walked to the altar with him seconds away from being his wife, her heart soared and she cast a glance at him, one out of pure love and adoration before looking at the priest ahead of them as he started the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:20 am

I am asked to repeat after him, I Matthew Whitcombe, Earl of Wessex, do hereby take Elizabeth Crawley, Marquess of Lancaster, to be myblawful wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forth. Innsickness and in health, for richer and for poorernso help me God.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:24 am

Elizabeth looked Matthew them the priest "I Elizabeth Crawley, Marquess of Lancaster, do hereby take Matthew Whitcombe, Earl of Wessex, to be my lawful wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forth. In sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer so help me God."

Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:34 am

Although we have no rings to exchange at the moment, I pretend to place a wedding band on her finger. I hold her hands as the priest blesses us one last time.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:36 am

Elizabeth laughed softly and when the priest said "You may now kiss the bride." she waited until he kissed her and she kissed him back softly, she was now his and she hoped he was now hers.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:43 am

I kiss her deeply, absolutely happy that she is now my wife. I have been blessed in finding her, the angel of my life. I love you wife....
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:45 am

Elizabeth smiled up at him and she nodded "I love you, husband." she whispered as she kissed him gently "Where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:49 am

You choose...your chambers, my chambers.... I take her hand and beginto walk out of the chapel. I cannot contain my happiness...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:50 am

Elizabeth thought for a moment "I have not seen your chambers, my love." she said with a smile as she looked at him "So i believe your chambers."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:08 am

I lead her to my chambers
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:39 pm

I sit in the chapel preying for my children and William
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Henry and Anne reached the Chapel to attend mess and receive the blessing. He crossed himself, while the priest was going to givng them the Holy Communion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Anne was approaching her requirements step by step. Now she was much closer to being queen. She was dressing and acting like a queen. She had her own ladies-in-waiting.
She joined her hands and prayed for to avoid deterioration of all those things.

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Henry joined his hands too and kept on praying. The priest came closer and put the Holy Communion in his mouth. He lowered his head and whispered Amen..

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Henry VIII of England wrote:
Henry joined his hands too and kept on praying. The priest came closer and put the Holy Communion in his mouth. He lowered his head and whispered Amen..

Anne was thinking a lot of things. Her changing life, her rise and her future.. She smiled for a moment.

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Henry glanced secretely at Anne and felt proud and happy. He wanted to make her his wife. His Queen. And now he was so close to obtein all this

Back to top Go down
Maria De Salinas
Lady-in-waiting
Maria De Salinas

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Maria want be alone and pray.
She have not many friend here at court.
She sit down and pray.
_"In the name of the Father, of the son...."
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Inigo entered in the Chapel and crossed. He noticed immediately that he was not alone. A lady was standing there praying silently. He approached her slowly

Mi senora...

He whispered with his spanish accent
Back to top Go down
Maria De Salinas
Lady-in-waiting
Maria De Salinas

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:44 pm

_"Don Íñigo, I am very glad to see you".Lady Maria said and smiled sweetly.
_"How are Queen Catherine?, long ago that I don´t know from her."
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Once the lady looked at him, Inigo recognized lady Maria De Salinas immediately. He bowed and smiled gently

Senora Maria, I'm glad to see you as well. I'm rather well, thank you. While our poor Catalina...is praying all time for the situation the King put her into. God help her. Rather, I must congratulate with you, senora. I guess you're at court after hearing about your daughter's marriage...

He whispered, trying to not disrtub other people in prayer
Back to top Go down
Maria De Salinas
Lady-in-waiting
Maria De Salinas

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:57 pm

_"Thank you excellence, I am very happy for my daughter's wedding.I think that Duke of Suffolk is a good man".
Lady Maria said softly.She with her rosary in her hands began to pray silently.
_"I feel very sorry for the queen, she is a good woman"
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Inigo nodded in agreement

Indeed, she is. I just informed her that the King has declared himself Supreme Head of Chuch. So he will be free doing whatever he wants...

He raised his eyes to chapel's ceiling
Back to top Go down
Maria De Salinas
Lady-in-waiting
Maria De Salinas

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Maria looked at him confused.
_"supreme head of the church?...it is heresy...and the Pope?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Chapel
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next