The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Pièce de réception du roi

Go down 
+11
Justyne Desrosiers
Françoise de Longwy
Isabelle De Guise
Louise De France
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Angelique LaMarnier
Madeline De Fontanay
Marguerite de Valois
Coralie Guyot
Charles Brandon
François 1er de France
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:58 am

Coralie nodded, blushing a little for a reason she could not think of. She knew very much that she wanted to remain virtuous and she knew her dear papa would be upset to find her tainted, as her mother called it. She knew she must do what she can to remain chaste, not only for herself and family, but surely for her future husband, whoever he may be.

Coralie laughed, blushing with slight embarassment, yet she gave a laugh at his majesty's pleasure of seeing her eat the sweets. She burst into laughter as he ate like her and began to clap at the scene.

"Monsieur majeste...you have cheered me up beyond happiness," she laughed as he licked his fingers.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:44 pm

François join her laugh feeling happy to see her laugh and calp her hands as he eat his pate de fruit exactly like she do, with a air of complicity.

You too you chear up very much ! and I want you for know that you can feel comfortable with me and hadn't to feel embarrassed about the way you eat !

He take his goblet, take a sip and remain silent for a while, gazing at her, feeling a fugace emotion that put a knot in his troat, then he take a inspiration, he smiling and add, thoughtful.

You know, you are so full of life and cheerful that you presence bring like a wave of joy in me !, I think it's also why I do yet appreciate you very much, you are really different of all commun people of court.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:53 am

Coralie beamed, her laughter never ceasing. "Thank you, monsieur majeste," she smiled, "I am glad you I can cheer and raise your spirits."

As she felt his gaze upon her, she blushed a little, "I must admit...your majesty makes me smile as well." She looked him in the eye, knowing her dimples showed in her smile, "your majesty is too kind...I am so glad that I have found such a friend in so sort short my time here at court," she smiled.

Coralie moved her hair back behind her ear and lifted her goblet to her lips, taking a sip of the water the king had given her.

She leaned toward him, "your majesty is so kind and fun," she giggled. "I must ask...how are your celebrations?...I hear they are always the best and most grand."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:18 pm

François feel deep happiness and joy in hearing her laughter and seeing her beaming, smiling as he see her blushing.

You are a true ray of sun, mademoiselle ! talking with you make me forget all my worryings.

He look deep in her clear eyes too, endeared by the cute dimples that appear on her face as she smile, giving air a cherubic air, feeling affection for her.

I am very happy to have found such a friend in you and in so short time indeed, I think it's because we have obviously a good chimestry. You know, I think that relationship between people is always a matter of chimestry, whatever kind of relationship it is.

His face take a dreamy air as he look to her hairs that flow in her back like waves of bronze silk as she move them, then he take his goblet at his turn and take a sip of water, then he smile boradly at her question and nodd.

Oh yes, my celebrations are the bests and the most greats that you can see around world, I do love celebrations and I think that they are essential to the happiness of my court since they do cheer up everyone's mind, for the time that they last and even for more long time. I do organizate celebrations for most of great events and I care very much that they are dignifiants of my court.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 am

Coralie blushed and turned away a little. She had never felt this way about anyone before. Not a friend, not a man. Not even a boy. She had only known the king for a few hours, and yet at his smile, her heart fluttered and her cheeks warmed and she could not stop smiling and felt the greatest urge to please him however she could.

Coralie's eyes rose in wonder, "does your majesty have many worries?"

Coralie nodded in agreement, "that is something my brother Pierpont would say," she laughed.

Her eyes rose as he spoke and she placed a cut of dcuk in her mouth and smiled. "Oh, monsieur majeste, I cannot wait to participate in one of these celebrations!" she gave a sigh, "I cannot wait to see everyone in their finest, and I cannot wait to have my first dance," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Looking at her lovely milk coloured face, he notice her blushing slighty for some reason, her cheeks seeming warms and don't lost her enchating smile any second, making him smile too.
After her question, he reflect for a while and think to his eldest sons otages in spain and to blasted emperor, he sigh.

My sons ... François and Henri, they are otages of the in Spain, damned emperor have take them after the defeat at Pavie, while this horribilis annus 1525 and I know that I will not have them back before a very long time, they will probably have turn in men at time. I know that they are very welll treated, I don't worry about their health, it's wouldn't be in his interest to treat them badly, but with all theses years away, the link between them and me and our family will surely be broken for good.

He smile as she evocate her brother.

Your brother Pierpont, talk me about him, do you get well with him ?

He giggle.

I look forward next celebration too, I am sure that you will be amazed and I hope that you will participate to animations.

He look in her eyes, thinking to seeing her dancing with pleasure, a warm glance in his brown eyes and add.

I would be glad if it's with me that you have your first dance.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:07 am

Coralie's eyes went wide and she placed her hand on the sleeve of the king's arm. "I-I am so sorry," she shook her head. She nodded, "I am certain they are alright, and I shall pray that they are returned soon and no further time takes them and their memories."

She blushed a little, looking at the rich fabric of the sleeve under her fingerprints, and quickly moved her hand as though she had been burned.

She gave a smile and looked at the king, "oh, my brother Pierpont is my favorite," she beamed. "When I was little, he would always call me "Petit Coralie," and he would sneak me sweets from when he returned home from university." She looked at her plate, "I missed him very much when he went to the military...but whenever he visited he would always try to take me places, though my mother would never like it." She gave a faint smile, "my mother likes him best...and I fear...I fear her spoiling him has made him a bit of a rogue, as my brother Chevelier calls him."

Coralie gave a smile as she imagined her first dance with the king and gave a little laugh. She could see the ballroom decorated in splendor and everyone in their finest and tables laden with rich foods. And she beamed when she imagined herself in a lovely new gown, dancing with the king.

"I hope to have my first dance with you as well, monsieur majeste," she blushed.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:39 pm

François shiver slighty as he feel her hand on his arm, touched by this tender gesture and, surprised, he find himself wishing for her hand will remain there a long time, keeping his arm immovable as if it was a timid litte bird who was there and that he had to do so for avoid to make it feared and fly away.

Thank you for your kind words, my child, well I must tell that , even if it's terrible, I have accept the fact they would remain otages for years because I hadn't other choice anyway it was emperor condition and he have swear that would be treated will all the honours and cares that they deserve as princes and that he would make sure that nobody harm them ... but there isn't a day where I don't think to them and I will miss them and wait them, until their return. I know that it's the same for my wife, my sister and my other children. About the date where they will be able to return, well, unfortunately, it will when damned emperor will have decide on.

He think to put his own hand on hers as a tender gesture in return to hers and is about to do so, when she take off hers very fastly , he raise his eyes to look at hers as she talk again, trying to forget this gesture that after all was very innocent one and to fix his attention on her words fully, but nearly still feel her hand on his arm ... then a smile appear on his face as he can feel her affection for her brother in her words.

He seem to be a very good brother indeed, I understand that it's your favourite one, it's kind to him to have care of coming back regulary and to take you away to some places, young people, even girls need to take some escapes sometimes and to discover the world that surrond them, especially with a mother who obviously didn't let you much spaces of freedom.

He lost his smile in hearing her words, feeling a bit annoyed by her mother's attitude, thinking that she really isn't lucky to have a mother like that.

Well, I think that his behaviour may have much been caused by your mother, it isn't good for a child to be too much spoiled ... openly, i think she would have better to give more affection and attention to you, a kind girl like you who seem to have lacked of her maternal affection and a bit less to him, so he maybe wouldn't have get such rogue ... but it's maybe also because he is military, it's a very hard work and may have consequences on his personnality.

He chuckle after her little laugh, guessing to her air that she is imagining the future celebration and this first dance with him.

I am glad to hear it and would be honoured.

He eat some food of his plate and drink some water from his goblet.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:26 am

Coralie nodded, "I am certain they shall be in the best of care."

Coralie felt a slight jolt in her heart, as she recalled that not only was the king married, but that he had children. She tilted her head as she looked up at him, "how many children does your majesty have?" she forced a little smile, her heart a little faint.

She gave a smile at the thought of how ehr brother Pierpont used to take her places, and how he would always keep his eye on her when they would walk about the crowded streets to their destination. She nodded, "yes, my brother has always been very protective of me."

Coralie nodded, "it is true...she dotes on him so, and it has made him spoiled." She looked at the king with a faint smile, "I know my mother does not care for me as much as she does my brothers...yet it is alright," she smiled up at him, "for my papa makes up for her lack of love."

Coralie blushed a little. The king, honored to dance with me? she thought to herself, beaming.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:39 pm

After his question, he feel a old pain in his being as he think to his two lost little girls.

Seven, but I have lost two girls, Louise, she was only a toddler and of very fragile health ... and also my Charlotte, she was eight years old, a little girl so cheerful, full of life, and tender, I must tell she was my favourite even if i do love all of my children, but the death have take her in the space of a few weeks. And with my elder sons in Spain, I do have stilll only three childs with me at court, Charles, my yougnest son he is 7 and my two girls, Madeleine who is 9 and Marguerite my younger child, who is 6.

Her talking about her family make him forget the old pains and he smile slighty while listening to her, eating all what remain in his plate and take a sip of his goblet, touched by her words about her father.

I am glad to her, I think your father love you for two and so you don't need her.

His chuckle as he seem her blushing while seeming very happy about the idea of dancing with him, remain silent for a while, just savouring the current moment in her sweet compagny, then he turn to her and tell her.

I realize that it's yet getting late, you do surely long for enjoy your free time with court people all around castle, I wouldn't want to keep you here a too long time, my child.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:58 am

Coralie felt a pang of pain in her heart. She could not imagine having children taking away from her.

"I am so very sorry, majesty," she looked down at her plate. "I see why you need cheering up in your life." She looked up at him, "I am certain your little girls are in heaven, smiling down at you and playing in everbending fields of green," she smiled.

She nodded, "yes, I am certain my papa shall always be enough."

Coralie, though a little disappointed, nodded, knowing that she had not seen much of the palace in her time at court. She wished she could see all the palace with him.

She gave a smile, "yes, I am certain your majesty has things to do," she gave a laugh.

Coralie lightly stood up from the table, placing her napkin near her plate. She dipped into a low curtsey, bowing her head, and she slowly returned to her feet. "Good day, Monsieur Majeste," she smiled at him.

She turned around to leave the room, yet quickly hurried back to the table to take a final pate de fruit and placed it into her mouth. She gave another curtsey, giggling, and skipped out of the room.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:29 pm

François bow to Coralie, smiling to her warmly.

Goodday, mademoiselle.

He laugh as she take the last pate de fruit and place it in her mouth, really looking like a tall little girl at the moment, giggling, courtsey again and skip out the room.
Then he grow serious again, feeling a bit melancolical, feeling like if in leaving the room, she have take with her the ray of sun that she had brin in it, he drink all what remain in his goblet, get up at his turn and leave the room at his trun for join his room.
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France
Marguerite de Valois

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:33 pm

The day before she arrived at the Frech court, she asked to be able to see her brother, the King. It had been too long since she had last seen him and wanted to know about him and his wife, sweet Claude. She used to be very jealous of Claude when she had first met her. She was so beautiful, so elegant and well-mannered that she caught everyone's attentions in court. But she couldn't remain angered at her, her sweetness was more than enough to make her change her mind. It was true that Marguerite could be frivolous at times, but when she was with Queen Claude she could forget about it all and she felt like she became a better person.

Despite that, she knew that she had to present herself before her brother first, as the protocol said. Of course, been a Queen herself by now and the sister of the King, she could skip those formalities and no one would have dared to say anything, but her mother taught her that with power came responsibility.

Noblesse obligue.

She sighed, waiting to be received by Francis with a bored face.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:14 pm

After his morning work, François get relaxed in his reception room when his sister is announced to the door, he smile broadly, how much he missed her !, as child, she had always been his best friend, and she have remain so when he needed her at dark time, he immediatly answer.

Let her in !

He get up as the servent open the door for let her enter, ready to welcome her.
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France
Marguerite de Valois

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Marguerite entered in the room graciously and with a naughty smile. She waited until the servants had left them alone to throw herself in his arms.

My little brother... well you're not so little anymore. You're way taller than me now, as you always said you would be. And much prettier.

She said that last part kissing his cheeks warmly, before giving him a teasing smile.

I see that you're still a king. I used to think you would lose your crown as soon as you sat on the throne.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:12 am

François grin in seeing the naughty air on her face, recognizing her instantly in this air, feeling a wave of love and tenderness for her rising in him at this view, he bow to her, refraining his envy to rush to her for embrace her as the servents live the room.
Once they are alone together, at his great joy, Marguerite throw herself in his opened arms, he hug her tightly with the spontaneous tenderness and affection without reserve of a child and he exclaim.

My beloved big sister whom I adore ! Finally you are back !

He smile in hearing her words, feeling deeply and amused at the same time, recognizing all of his beloved sister in this words.

Yes, indeed, it's me the taller one now ! I told you that as child but you don't wanted to believe it ! you see ! even if you will always be my big sister in my heart !

He laugh in pure joy, lift her in his arms and twirl her around like in a dance.

You see ? I am even enough tall and strong for lift you in the airs !

He put her back on the floor and kiss both of her cheeks warmly, then he burst in laugh in hearing her words, feeling the huge complicity that they had always had coming back immediatly as if they had never been separate and answer her with a glint of mischief in his eyes, on the same teasing tone.

You thinked so ?! you naughty girl ! I am very offended ! But you see, I still am the king ! and you, are you still the queen or do you yet lose your crown ?!

He embrace her again tenderly and tell her.

I have miss you so much !, you and you constant teasing to me !
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France
Marguerite de Valois

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Marguerite couldn't help but laughing loudly while he twirled her around in his arms. She was always very proud of her brother and was glad to see his affection for her didn't change with time spend apart from each other. She looked at him and she could see that he was France. Everything she missed, she could see it in Francis.

- And I have never forgotten that the King of France is my sweet little brother and will always has to obbey me, just as mother used to tell you. -she kissed his nose as she said so.- Be careful about that or all your Kingdom will be known as Navarre one day. Even if you are strong enough to lift me in your arms.

She stayed close to him, taking his hand on hers, her head on his shoulder. -But you are right in one thing. I might end up losing my crown if my idiotic husband doesn't do something very soon. The emperor has regained his interest in Navarre and the only thing he thought possible was to go and have a meeting with him. Knowing his lack of talent regarding politics he will fall prisoner or something worse. That's why... I have come here. I'd rather have my daighter and only heir of Navarre in your court, my dear brother. I am sure you will take care of her. If not... you know how much of a bother I can be. -she threatened him playfully.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 pm

François smile happily while looking at his sister, still holding her in his arms tenderly, then laugh as she tease him and answer her teasingly, a glint of mischief in his.

Oh you do think that I do still have to obey you ! Then order me and I will obey !

He chuckle as she kiss him on the nose and he rub his nose to hers playfully, then he peck her cheek.

Oh no please god ! I don't want all my great kingdom being know as Navarre one day !

He put a tender hand on the back of her head as she lean it to his shoulder, leaning slighty his chin to her forehead, holding her in a cuddy posture, growing serious as she talk about the situation of Navarre, feeling sincerely worried for her and her daughter, finding her husband really stupid indeed.

God ! was a idiotic man who are married to ! he should know that evil emperor's attitude toward his kingdom is dangerous and that in negociating, he risk to end by letting him take it under his control like he did for so many kingdoms and terriotories all over Europe ! I guess that he is indeed too stupid and weak for having think to reaction otherwise than by negociating, and I fear that he would end by agreeing to the lost of his own kingdom seen how stupid he is and how devilisly clever and manipulative the emperor is.

He take a deep breath, stroking her hairs slighty and while squeezing her hand as she hold his, feeling very protective toward her and his little niece.

But I can immediatly reassure you about something : I accept your daughter coming to live here, of course, she is most welcome and I think that seen the situation, its the more safe place to be for her. I would be very happy to have her here since I have see her only very rarely and it's would be the occasion to get to know her better, and I am sure that my daughters would also be happy to have their cousins at court with them.

He smile and add.

And of course, you too are very welcome for stay at my court with her if you wish too and for as long time as you wish. ... Be sure that whatever my stupid brother in law will decide on, that whatever will happen, I will be there for protect both of you and your daughter.
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France
Marguerite de Valois

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Marguerite smiled at his willingness to let them close to the French court as they tried to get away from the Spanish Emperor and the threat he supposed for Navarre's throne and her only faughter and heir. Having her in the French court made everything easier, she needed a good education and where would it be better than in her home country? And when the time came she could always ask Francis to marry her oof to a French noblemen who would keep her grandchildren cultured and civilised. Who knew what was happening through her husband's mind? He would even try to plan her marriage with a men from the Ottoman EMpire and that was more the she could stand.

-My brother, you are still as sweet as always. If I had any other sibling I would tell you you're my favourite brother, but since there's only you and me... but it doesn't matter. We've had enough fun even while we were children, didn't we?

She sat a pitcher of wine and got up to serve herself some of it, pouring another goblet for her brother. She heard his words and laughed audibly.

- Is it true what I am hearing? Are you actually saying that the Emperor is indeed a clever man? Who would have imagined... I know how much you hate him. And you would hate him much more if you were to know how he looked at me the only time we met. But I kept myself strong only because of you. You'll better compensate that for me, sweetie!

She finished her goblet in one more sip.

-By the way, where is Claude? What have you done to my sweet sister, Francis?
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:45 pm

François giggle at her words.

Indeed, we so close to each others, so complices, always playing together, in fact, you was my best friend and it's with you that I had the most of fun as child and as my big sister, you have learn many things to me and even things that our mother didn't approve ! I can see us again like if it was yesterday running in the garden together, always finding ways for mess around, jumping in the puddles after rains, climbing in the trees at summer and our mother reprimanding us unusefully.

He chuckle, at the memories, then as she release their embrace and serve some wine to herself and extend another goblet to him, he take it and lift it.

Let's drink to your return, my dear Marguerite.

He take a sip of it, then he laugh with her as she answer him about blasted empereur.

Yes but it was a compliment, by clever I meant sly, cunning or even malign, malevolent.

He feel getting even more angry with him as he imagine easely the way he can have look at her his beautiful sister while being amused by the way she tell it to him.

Oh god ! the bastard have dare to look at you with lust ! I would like to have him here in the room right now for strangle him or even put his eyes out ! such a ugly man in more ! fortunately, I know you enough well for know that you has been strong and impose respect to him ! Anyway, indeed i will compensate it for you some day !, my dear pretty sister.

He take another sip of his goblet and chuckle at her question.

Oh I did nothing to her !, actually I think that she is in her rooms currently.
Back to top Go down
Madeline De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Madeline De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:09 am

Madeline whispered to the servant at the Reception chamber door and watched as he entered the chamber room.
She nervously began to pace around, having just arrived at court and hoping his majesty would see her, as she had come so far. She had dressed in her best gown, hoping to impress him...

She heard the servant in the room:

Madeline, Le Comtesse de Fontanay, wishes to take audience with your majesty' she heard the servant speak.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:52 pm

As the countess is announced, François who isn't surprised since she had request an audiance to him, nodd and answer out loudly.

Qu'elle entre !

The servent open the door for let her enter and François get from the sofa and wait for her entrance.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:38 pm

I quietly await outside the reception room, waiting to be recieved by His Majesty. I am quite nervous as I have never met him before but I have heard so much about him. This waiting makes my heart beat faster and faster....
Back to top Go down
Madeline De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Madeline De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:41 am

Quote :
As the countess is announced, François who isn't surprised since she had request an audiance to him, nodd and answer out loudly.

Qu'elle entre !

The servent open the door for let her enter and François get from the sofa and wait for her entrance.

Madeline took a deep breath and gave a smile, before gliding into the entrance. As soon as she saw the king she dipped into a deep curtsey, staying in the position before returning to her orignal height.

"Your majesty," she smiled, "I thank you, whole heartedly, for allowing me entrance into your beautiful reception chamber."

Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 pm

He bow to her and smile with a courteous while his penetrating eyes observe her.

Bonjour, mademoiselle, nice to meet you. I guess you come for introduce yourself to me as you had just arrive at court, so let's do so, tell me about you ... your name don't sound stranger to me, are you linked to Cecile De Fontanay ? she was the mistress of my step-father and predecessor, Louis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pièce de réception du roi
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next