The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Pièce de réception du roi

Go down 
+11
Justyne Desrosiers
Françoise de Longwy
Isabelle De Guise
Louise De France
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Angelique LaMarnier
Madeline De Fontanay
Marguerite de Valois
Coralie Guyot
Charles Brandon
François 1er de France
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:54 pm

François, hearing the door opening, turn to see Coralie coming back with her luth, he smile to her as she courtsey to him, he nodd to her.

Très bien, je vous écoute mademoiselle.

He listen to her attentively, remaining silent, smiling wiht a amused in hearing about the misfortune of the old man, then as she end to sing and clap his hands warmly.

Bravo ! vous êtes très douée pour chanter et jouer du luth et je dois dire que cette comptine est fort amusante. Et cette comptine a une morale, nous avons là un vieil homme bien prétentieux qui sous-estime le travail de sa femme par rapport au sien, et celle-ci, plustôt que de le contredire, le laisse essayer afin qu'il constate son erreur lui-même et lui donne ainsi une bonne leçon !
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:29 am

I stand to my feet to curtsey again, and I know I blush as his majesty claps. I am so very glad he enjoyed the song and the story behind it.
"Oui, majeste," I giggle, "Quand j'étais plus jeune, j'ai toujours bien drôle que les deux devraient échanger leur place... Et j'ai toujours ri quand ma femme de chambre a chanté Tidy la vache."
I look about the reception room, and feel it reminds me of my papa's library. "J'avais l'habitude de toujours jouer et chanter pour mon papa quand il rentrait," I smile, though I miss my papa dearly.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:46 pm

François chuckle, amused, imagining easely the little girl that she was laughing as her nourrice did sing it to her.

C'est en effet un passage très amusant, surtout pour les enfants.

He smile, feeling touched by Coralie's words about her father, feeling the love that she have for him and how much she must miss him, imagining easely that these two must have a strong link together, thinking to his own daughters with tenderness.

Oh eh bien vous me semblez être une bonne fille, votre père en était sûrement très heureux et il doit être fier de vous, tout comme je le suis de mes filles. Connaissez-vous d'autres chansons ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:12 am

I nod and smile, "Oh, oui, majesté, beaucoup plus," I look at the lute in my hands, "J'espère que de chanter pour les deux Vos Majestés et de le tribunaux."

I suddenly beam, "J'ai même écrire un peu."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:53 pm

François smile happily, pleased to hear it, nodd.

Bien sûr, vous pouvez, je serai ravi que vous distrayez ma court, ma feeme et moi-même.

His face take a amazed air.

Vous écrivez aussi ?! quel genre d'écriture ? des poêmes ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 am

I nod and smile, “oui majesté, des poèmes et des chansons et des histoires.”
I blush a little, “J'ai entendu votre majesté écrit de la poésie, et que vous êtes un fan des arts,” I look up, “est-il vrai, majesté?”
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:08 pm

François amazed by all what she can do, look at her with a warm smile on his face

Mais dites-moi, vous savez tout faire, écrire des poêmes, des histoires, des chansons, chanter et jouer de la musique, c'est épatant !, surtout pour une aussi jeune fille !

He giggle, then add.

Vous me semblez douée, avec vos histoires, vos poêmes et vos chansons, vous saurez peu-être captiver la court, aussi si vous le voulez, vous pourriez animer les soirées, les veillées et les festins, vous seriez payée pour chaque soirée et même plustôt bien payée et outre quelques avantages, cela vous procurai une bonne position à la court, ce que toute jeune fille qui arrive à la court espère obtenir. Qu'en pensez-vous ?

He chuckle.

Je suis un passionné d'art, en effet, j'admire énorme les artistes et je m'arrange pour avoir les plus grands artistes d'Europe à ma court ... vous seriez surprise si je vous quel artiste prestigieux ma court s'apprête à recevoir ! ... j'ai écrit des poêmes dans ma jeunesse ... depuis je n'écrit plus que des lettres, mes devoirs de roi et ma vie trépidente m'accaparent trop.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:44 am

I look down and feel sad for his majesty, "C'est une honte, la majesté," I shake my head, "Sûrement un roi peut se distraire en quelque sorte?"
I smile brightly and my eyes go wide, "Oh, majesté, je serais ravie de divertir tout le monde!"
I suddenly blush, " Pourtant, je crains qu'il soit trop timide"
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:08 pm

François is surprised by her answer, she seem to have misunderstand him and hesitate about what to answer, then he answer to her second sentence.

Bien sûr, j'aime me distraire ...

He smile again and add.

et j'aime la musique, la danse, le théâtre et l'art en général.

He is pleased by her answer.

Très bien, alors vous pourrez commencer quand vous voudrez et recevrez une petite pension pour cela ainsi qu'une chambre plus comfortable. Je comprend mais je suis sûr que vous perdrez cette timidité avec le temps.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:22 am

I smile, “pardon,” I look down. “Je voulais dire seulement qu'il est triste d'avoir eu une vie si pleine de poésie et de l'art, et ensuite d'avoir les responsabilité d'un royaume,” I smile, “pourtant, vous êtes le roi ... et un très bon. "
My jaw drops, “je vous remercie, Majesté! ... oh, je vous remercie!” My eyes widen, “Votre Majesté est bien trop gentil, “ I shake my head, “êtes-vous certain que ce n'est pas trop beaucoup?“ I know my mother would tell me to be modest and humble, and perhaps to deny such offers. Yet, I have been told to deny such a thing would also be rude.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:20 pm

François understand what she did mean and nodd, getting nostalgic as he recall of his childhood and teenage, back then he had so many times of freedom to occupy and so did many activites, like wirting poems, he had to renounce to this carefreeness in becoming king ...

Oui bien sûr, c'est un peu triste d'avoir dû renouncer à ça ainsi qu'à bien d'autres choses qui ont fait le bonheur de ma vie de jeune garçon, mais je n'avais pas le choix, en devenant roi, j'ai du sacrifier ma jeunesse et mon insoucience. Vous savez, malgré tout ce que les gens imaginent, être roi ce n'est pas que du plaisir, c'est aussi beaucoup de sacrifices, de devoirs and d'immenses reponsabilités !

He smile, touched by her words, it's always make him glad to hear from his subjects that the is a good king.

Je suis heureux de l'entendre, mademoiselle, chaque jour que Dieu fait, je fait de mon mieux pour être un bon roi pour la France et je continuerai chaque jour que dieu m'accordera de vivre, car j'aime mon royaume et lui suit entièrement dévoué, pour toute ma vie.

He chuckle, endeared by her innocence and modesty and shake his head.

Mais non, mademoiselle, ce n'est pas trop, c'est la même chose pour tous les artistes qui vivent à ma court.

He fill a goblet with some apple juice, drink it and explain her patiently.

Chacun d'eux reçoit une pension, qui dépend de la qualité de leur travail, de leur prestrige et aussi un peu de la quantité d'oeuvres ou de spectacles qu'ils produisent selon leur spécialité.
Je leur alloue aussi une chambre comfortable s'ils souhaitent vivre ici, dans la limite des disponibilités du château, qui est certes immense mais souvent surchargé ... Et je peux même donner aux plus prestigieux d'entre eux, une maison à eux. Tout cela peut sembler très généreux mais c'est aussi dans mon intérêt car ainsi libérés des soucis matériels ces artistes peuvent se dévouter entièrement à leur art et ainsi contribuérer au rayonnement et à la gloire de la France !

He take another sip of it, smile and add.

Et puisque vous avez du talent, je songe à vous donner la chance de devenir l'une de mes artistes, avec le même traitement qu'eux ... à vous de voir si vous préférez rester une simple dame d'honneur parmis les autres ou avoir l'honneur de devenir une artiste au service du roi de france.

Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:39 pm

I nod, "yes, your majesty certainly has many responsibilities," I smile, "I cannot imagine such responsibility."
As his majesty speaks of his trusted artists, I cannot help but feel warm at hearing how one may elevate themselves at court whilst doing what they love. "Your majesty is clearly a lover of the arts," I smile.

My mouth drops open in surprise, yet I quickly close it, in fear of appearing fickle. "Your majesty is certainly generous to the artists and their arts." I blink a little, "I would do as your majesty pleases."
I giggle, "to tell your majesty the truth, I think I should love to do both."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:23 pm

François nodd, the air serious.

Indeed it's immense responsabitility.

He smile after her words and nodd again.

Yes, I do love art very much, I am know as " le roi protecteur des lettres et des arts".

He chuckle in seeing the surprise on her face and her attempt to hide it.

It's true, I am, I couldn't pretend to be a true art lover if I didn't bring patronage to the artists who work for me.

He smile as she answer him.

I understand, you are free to make your choices for yourself, but in this case, you will not have as much free time for pratice and do representations as my other artists and so, you will not have a big pension.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:18 am

I smile and shake my head, "oh, your majesty, I would not perhaps even want a pension...so long as I am doing what shall make me happy, and keep me busy from such things that your majesty has warned me of."
I look down at my hands a moment, "may I confide in your majesty?"
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 pm

François smile, touched by her modesty and simplicity.

I like to hear that, you know most of people I encounter everyday are very ambitious persons with very high aims and even when they get what they want, they aren"t happy and want more and more ... it's very pleasant to talk with more reasonable and modest person like you.

He take a sip of his goblet a inspiration.

But if you do accept to become artist of the court and animate feasts and others htings of this kind, you have a pension, because it's just normal to be paid for the work you do.

He look at her with a intrigued air.

Of course, you can.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:22 am

I lean in, biting my lips, as I do not know exactly how to say what I need to.
I swallow, "the ladies of this court, I have seen are so much prettier than I," I finally speak. "So much more extravagant and glamorous, and they earn such affections and attention."

I look down at my fingers, "yet, I fear I shall be a wall flower here, always at my duties as I should be, yet never being noticed...never being as lovely as the other ladies."

"I hope to one day be married, yet I fear it shall never happen...I was wondering if your majesty knew a way I could be more like those ladies of court...more poised and pretty..."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 pm

François listen to her with attention, touched by her doubts and lack of self-confidence, smile and tell her.

First you are wrong : you are very pretty, but you are a teenage girl still and very shy too, you simply have to gain more self-comfidence and to blossom in a adult lady, then you will find your own style and reveal yours charms and beauty by yourself, all this will should come naturally with time, if you really want it.

He continue.

About other points, you are new in court, nobody yet know you, it's normal, you have to get acqainted with everyone and show to people who you are, to gain respect from people and if possible, their friendship. Of course, you can't count on your birth since you are commoner, your better possibilities are in yourself, so don't be shy, rely in yourself, in your qualities and capacities, it's your better chances.

He take a sip of his goblet.

If you want to be seen as a extraordinary lady in other people's eyes, you have to become a extraordinary lady and to show it to everyone, you see what I mean ? And about marriage, if you encounter a suitable young man, it's to you to seduce him with your prettiness and also with your charms and personality.

He smile and add.

If you become artist of court, do spectacles of music and stories, it's would help you very much for encounter people, because you would soon be knowed of everyone and it's would be a way for show to everyone who you are and all that you can offer of yourself to people.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:06 pm

I nod with wide eyes, knowing his majesty is far more than correct, and makes much sense to myself. I reach forward to take a little sip of the hypocras, and I find I am now used to it.
I cannot help but blush as his majesty comments on my prettiness, as I have never been told such a thing.

"I only pray I do not let your majesties down," I nod, "I hope to be a good lady in waiting, and a good artist for your majesty."
I give a little yawn, yet I smile brightly, "I am very excited for the future," I lean forward, "I hear your majesty celebrates the holydays with great spectacle."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:55 pm

He smile as he can read on her face that she understand perfectly what he mean and agree with it, in following his advices, she will surely be able to do great things while her life at court and it may change and improve her future like it happened to many people up there.
He giggle in seeing her blushing as he tell her about her prettiness, obviously she rarely has been told to be, maybe even never, it's confirm him that she is a innocent and virtuous young girl and he think that it's very good for her future, if she keep her virtue and innocence while blossoming, she will certainly become the perfect lady to marry in many men's years in a few years and easely find a suitable husband among them ...

Oh, I am sure that you will be good at both works, if you do your best and do it with all your heart and are happy in doing it.

He notice her yawning, guessing that she must be still tired from her journey, then he smile, seeing her excitment as she ask him about the celebrations.

Yes indeed, I am going to celebrate holdidays greatly and all the court with participate and attend it, and I hope that I can count on you for do some animations for distract everyone ?
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:12 am

My jaw drops slightly in surprise, "Oh, yes, of course, majesty," I nod.
My eyes widen, "I can perhaps even write to my mother, and send for my marionettes and my fife and costumes," I beam.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:36 pm

He chuckle in seeing her surprised air, feeling that indeed she would be good at both works, he smile in hearing her propositions, feeling her motivation and creativity in her works, his eyes shining as she talk about marionnettes, because since his childhood, he have always love it and hadn't see any marionnettes spectacle since a very long time.

Yes it's excellent ideas ! you can write to her soon for get sure that you have got everything you need for your spectacles in time for celebration. I let you totally free for choice the spectacles and animation that you want to do since it's you the artist.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:32 am

I stand to my feet, "Oh, your majesty, thank you! I shall as soon as possible!"
I cannot help but clasp my hands together as I fear I may squeal, and do not wish to seem childish in front of his majesty.
"It has been so very long since I have played with my marionettes or performed," I smile faintly, "...I used to always do it for my papa when he would come home, and when my parents had guests I would perform with my brothers."
I smile again, "I certainly shall write some new things for your majesty and the holyday fetes."
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:01 pm

François laugh, endeared as she claps in her hands in thrilling, looking like a tall little girl, finding it cute and even more funny as she try to hide it, then he grow serious again as he feel the nostagia in her words and he tell her on a soft tone.

I guess that you must miss doing it for your family, I hope that you aren't too sad to be here far of them ?

He smile again at the same time as her.

Yes, it's would be great, mademoiselle, I look forward hearing them when you will have write them.
Back to top Go down
Coralie Guyot
Lady-in-waiting
Coralie Guyot

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:12 am

I shake my head, "oh, no majesty, I am so very happy to be here...truthfully, I only was around much of my family for the holydays as my brothers were at university and my father, abroad."

I cannot help but feel a bit sad, as I know my papa is still away on business, "...to tell you the truth, majesty...my mother did not inform my papa that I had become a lady in waiting," I look down at my fingers. I take a seat beside his majesty, again.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:21 am

[b]François listen to her in silence and smile.

I understand, in this case, you probably didn't see all your family even when you was still at home, with your brother and father away. I have to inform you that, like all the maids of honor of court, you are allowed to leave for go to see your family, especially on sundays and fetes, you just have to warn the queen of your absence some time before to leave, so she can make sure that there is still enough maids around her at all time.

Surprised by this revealation, he get even shocked, don't seeing why a mother would send her girl at court without even informing the father, her husband in first time. Thinking that himself, he could accept that his wife send one of their daughters somewhere without telling him first,.

What ?! your father isn't aware that you are at court, serving my wife ? your mother have send you here without telling him ? but why ? he will be hurted when he will find out about it ! like any father would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pièce de réception du roi   Pièce de réception du roi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pièce de réception du roi
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next