The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Francis Bryan's Bedchamber

Go down 
+4
Geoffrey Lonshord
Margaret Wyatt
Fiona Stuart
Francis Bryan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Francis Bryan's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fiona Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Fiona Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:15 am

Wanting to meet someone new I decide to visit Sir Frances Bryan when I find his room I gently knock on his door
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:25 am

~hearing a knock I go to open it and see Princess Fiona. I bow courteously. "Your highness, what brings you to my humble rooms?
Back to top Go down
Fiona Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Fiona Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:02 am

" oh I was just wandering around and wanted to see someone like you I hope you don't mind" I look at him flirtatiously
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:28 pm

"Of course I don't mind. Please come in" I step out of her way allowing her into my chamber.

"can I get you a drink? Some wine or whatever else you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Fiona Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Fiona Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:35 pm

I smile at him " perhaps some ale? "
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 am

"As you wish, Highness." I smirk and pour her a mug of cool refreshing ale and hand it to her..

"So how are you liking England?"
Back to top Go down
Fiona Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Fiona Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:09 pm

I take the ale and laugh " it is very beautiful although sometimes I prefer Scottland"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 am

"I agree, Scotland is a lovely country. I don't get to see much of it though. In fact my next journey will be to the kingdom of Bavaria, I was asked to represent our king at Eleanor Mendoza's coronation."
Back to top Go down
Fiona Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Fiona Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:54 pm

"Oh! I have heard Bavaria is beautiful... it must be a great honor for you."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:19 am

"It is indeed. I have only been a few times but it is a beautiful place. I'm honored to be going."

I take a seat next to her. "So, what exactly brings you to England? Business or pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 am

The day after receiving the book, Margaret decided to thank personally sir Francis. So she reached his chamber and knocked gently at the door "Sir Francis...may I come in?" She asked with sweet, soft voice
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:26 am

I thought I heard a familiar voice beyond the door, so I went to answer and saw Margaret Wyatt looking the picture of loveliness. "My lady Wyatt, I'm glad to see you. Do you wish to come in?" I held the door open as I offered the invitation. I wanted to ask about the book I'd sent but would wait until she brought it up.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Margaret walked inside room and curtsied. She smiled softly "I came to thank you, my lord. I really appreciated your prayers book. It seems very ancient and expensive. It was not necessary..." She said with a sweet smile, standing in front of him
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:46 am

I smiled as she curtseyed, and bowed myself. When she thanks me for the book I smile, putting my hands behind my back. "I am very glad you like it. It had very special meaning to the owner, and I thought it would have the same meaning for you. I know you are a very spiritual person." I smiled at her, seeing the light in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 am

Margaret smiled him back and nodded "Indeed...I am, my lord. I care for my soul, not only for my body. I saw you at the Party, but you looked busy.And... I heard you spent some day in Lambeth. King's matters brought you until there, sir Francis?" She asked kindly, hoping he could forget their last meeting
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:11 pm

"Indeed I was at the party, but I actually care very little to be at them. I should have said hello to you. I went to Lambeth a few weeks ago, just dropping in on the old duchess. So Margaret tell me whats new in your life." I offer her a seat and pour some water for her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Margaret sat on the sofa and nodded as he offered her some water. She smiled "Oh...any important news, my lord. I'm busy with lady Alfonsina, as you know. So I have very few time for myself. But I'm not complaining about that. I enjoy courtlife very much. Especially since I met kind people like you, sir Francis..." She said with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:16 pm

"I think you should make more time for yourself Lady Margaret. You're too young not to be carefree. I hope your lady Alfonsina is well." I smiled at her comment. "I think courtlife has been more ejoyable since meeting you too."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:26 am

Margaret smiled weakly and nodded "Thank you, you're very kind. But...not everyone act like a gentleman in this court, my lord. I...I had a very shoking experience, recently..." She added whispering, lowering her eyes
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:51 am

I lean in closer as she says of a recent bad experience she had. "Tell me what happened...." I say, already feeling protective of her and hoping to God this man was still at court so I could pummel him.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Margaret looked silently at him for a little while. Then she took a breath and looked elsewhere "I met a man, my lord. I came in his room cause I thought it was my brother's room. I...I was wrong. But once inside...he tried to rape me..." She said blushing, lowering her eyes
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:32 am

"Are you all right? Did nothing more happen?"I was shocked at hearing this, then angered at what had almost happened to her. I stood up from my seat and put my hand to my holster where my dagger was. "You tell me his name. I'll find the bastard and remind him it is not wise to harm a friend of Francis Bryan!"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Margaret looked at him with a scared face "Oh no, my lord! It's not necessary. Lady Alfonsina already talked with the King. And...I succeded to escape before he could touch me. He is...the duke of Bedford, sir Francis. Henry Bosworth..." She added, turning her eyes elsewhere and feeling ashamed
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:47 am

I was relieved to hear everything was all right. I hoped the king would resolve this.
"My lady, I am just glad you are all right."
I came near to her and lifted her chin to face me. "I would never want harm to come to you." I brushed the strands of blond hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Francis Bryan's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next