The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Francis Bryan's Bedchamber

Go down 
+4
Geoffrey Lonshord
Margaret Wyatt
Fiona Stuart
Francis Bryan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:29 pm

So tell me, apart from partaking of the nectar of the gods, what do you enjoy, Lady Alfonsina? I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:54 pm

She smiled widely and answered with the effect of being drunk.

"Handsome men.."
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:09 pm

I grinned at her remark. Well what do you know. I enjoy beautiful women... I was careful though, I didn't want to take advantage in her state. My lady, you may rest here tonight if you wish. I shall stay in another chamber so there will be no talk.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Mary walked with Francis to his room with a smile not caring who saw them and as she stepped into his room she moved over to the bed. As she stood there she gave him a flirty grin. "Francis, you did something to me last time we were alone together and it was much more than simply take my maidenhood. You showed me a secret world that I had never known since that day I have been having dreams of you. Such dreams that my poor body has been aching to be with you again. I am no longer sweet innocent Mary, now I crave your touch." She whispered as she started to unlace her gown.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:44 pm

Her words were more than I could ever hope for, and for a moment she took my breath away. I wanted her with more than just the desire that had built between us; I wanted her for the way she made me feel about myself.

You're too perfect, do you know that Mary? You've brought me to life when I thought I was already dead, when I could feel nothing you made me feel joy and desire again. I will always be thankful to you.

I went to her and kissed her deeply, finishing unlacing her dress as I cupped her breasts in my palms.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:26 am

His words make Mary blush as she smiled at him. Just being with him again she felt whole and as his hands cupped her breasts she sighed softly with pleasure. "You have awaken the woman in me, now she wants more." Mary whispered to him leaning forward to run her fingers along the bottom of his shirt before she started undressing him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:47 pm

He grinned against their kiss, feeling the heat of her petite body beneath his touch.

And you have awoken the beast within me.. he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:22 am

Mary's eyes widened at his words then she whispered back to him, "I want to see this beast, I want him to show me more." With that she kissed him hard pushing her body tight against his. Now she was not afraid to let go and get lost in the passion between them. She ran her hands up his back to his neck holding onto him as she kissed him over and over making up for all the time she has missed him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:02 am

As they kissed he pulled them both towards the bed, his blood racing. He laid her down and roughly pulled up her skirts, but his touch was gentle and passionate. His fingertips traced the soft flesh of her inner thighs and he gently nudged a finger within her, massaging her moistness.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:15 pm

Mary kept kissing him letting herself get lost in the passion that was once again building between them and didn't notice they were moving till she felt the bed against her legs. Lying back she watched him breathlessly as he pushed her skirts out of the way. Without a thought Mary parted her legs for him not having to say a word as he knew exactly how to make her body writhe with passion and cry out for more. His touch was gentle but intense. His fingers inside her body massaging her make her body respond by growing wetter and warmer as a heat started to spread through her. "Don't worry about being gentle Francis." Mary whispered, "show me exactly how much you want me."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:37 pm

He held back a grin as he stripped of his clothes. Positioning himself atop this beautiful girl he thrust home, in one swift move, and gasped at the full softness of her womanhood, the way she melded around him and hugged him in all the right places. He moved slowly, forcing himself to start slow. With that he kissed Mary deeply, passionately.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:22 am

Mary's eyes never left his and when he thrust deep into her she felt as though a rush of heat ran through her whole body and the sweetness fullness of him inside her again made her moan with pleasure. Her body moved with his and when he kissed her she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him close so she could kiss him back.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:58 pm

He move against her slowly, savoring every sensation she gave him. It seemed that no matter what, every time felt like the first with Mary. He leaned down to kiss her breasts, suckling them as he felt the heat rise in her body.

You're getting wetter by the moment, dear Mary he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:11 am

The slower he moved the more Mary felt and her body responded by shaking as she felt herself growing wetter and wetter. She heard his words and pulled him closer to her to kiss his lips then she whispered, "you are making me wetter. I blame you but please never stop."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:07 am

His large hands cupped her bottom as he sank in deeper, using long tentative strokes to tease her into submission. He kissed her mouth, his tongue finding its way in and tasting her, feeling them connected in every possible way.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 2:50 am

Mary was feeling lost, lost in him in and she was enjoying each moment of his slow thrusts letting her feel each inch of him moving deep inside her. Unlike last time there was no pain just overwhelming pleasure that flowed through her making her moan against his lips as he kissed her and when she felt his tongue touch her she moved hers to tangle with his.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:03 pm

I love you......

he whispered softly as he thrust slowly inside her warm depths. Each touch of her skin on his was like fire, and he wanted to feel more.

I would never leave you.....

He kissed her neck, burying his face in her golden hair, her scent was sweet and made him dizzy with lust, with love.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:40 am

His words when Mary heard them make her cling to him tighter and she whispered back to him, "I love you too." Each move he made her whole body tingled from head to toe leaving her gasping for air and as he buried his face by her neck she shivered leaning her head to the side then closed her eyes giving into every rush that was going through her then whispered to him, "I would follow you anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Oh my love....

He moaned as he deftly maneuvered her so she would be on top of him.

Ride me, my love. Let me see what you can do..
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Lost in waves of pleasure Mary laughed when he moved so she was on top. She sat up arching her back moving her hips slightly trying to get a feel for what she was doing. Each sway of her hips made her moan softly feeling him moving inside her. She slowly started to sway her hips in a circle before she reached down bracing herself on his arms moving up so the length of him almost slipped out of her before she moved down crying out each time he brushed against her back walls.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:16 pm

He could not speak for the pleasure she bestowed on him, moaning as she moved at her own pace, lost in the depths of her. His hands went to her hips and he thought he would come each time she moved down, but he held back wanting to see what else she would learn.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:24 am

Mary got lost in what she was doing and the way it felt each sway of her hips as his hardness moved and brushed along inside her. The slower she moved the more she felt each inch of him and then as she moved faster it started to make her tingle and tighten around him. She sat straight up arching her back and bracing her arms on the bed between them using it as leverage to move herself down harder and faster against him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:52 pm

He smiled as he felt her master her own pleasure, his hands gripped her harder than before until they moved up to caress her breasts, kneading them as he kissed her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:44 am

Mary's body was shaking as she continued her slow movements then as Francis brought his hands and lips to her breasts she shuddered hard. Her whole body stiffened for a moment before it relaxed and she cried out his name.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:48 pm

At that shining moment he released his seed into her, exhaling loudly as he did so. Nothing had ever felt as good and he wanted the moment to last forever. He breathed deeply as he held sweet smelling Mary to his chest.

I want to keep you here forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Francis Bryan's Bedchamber
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next