The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Francis Bryan's Bedchamber

Go down 
+4
Geoffrey Lonshord
Margaret Wyatt
Fiona Stuart
Francis Bryan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:09 am

I brought her hand to my lips and kissed the soft perfumed skin. This woman was not like any others I had known, she had a quietness about her that seemed to only exist in tales of old. If I could choose to love, you would be the one I give my love to. I understand I did you wrong, and there is no way I can make up for it. Would you allow me to see my son?
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:33 am

Yes, you can see our son, he is in Navarra....
Quiteria looked at him intently and she could not control her desires
My heart is for you until the last day of my life ...I wish run away from everything with you, every time that I see you I feel like a crazy....I love you
Quiteria felt a huge passion when she was with him, nothing and no one mattered for her.
She hugged him tightly and kissed him
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Her passion overtook me, and mirrored my own. I kissed her back, my tongue dancing against hers. Sleep with me, Quiteria.. I whispered against her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Quiteria lay down on the bed and unbuttoned her corset.Francis lay down beside her, She unbuttoned his shirt, and she kissed his chest again and again, she kissed his navel and unbuttoned his pants with her mouth.
She stroked his manhood with her hand, gently, again and again...Quiteria whispered in his ear:" I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:14 pm

I knew she wanted me to say it back, and the pleasure of her soft hand around my throbbing member was too enjoyable. I love you, princess..
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:07 pm

I passionately kissed to Francis...you are the man of my life....I said smiling, I stroked his hardened manhood, at the same time I took off my skirt and my undergarments. I sat down on top of him.His manhood penetrated inside my, I moaned in pleasure and simultaneously passionately kissed his lips
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:56 pm

I felt her warmth surround my engorged manhood and I moaned, guiding her hips to ride me.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:00 am

I felt strange sensations...My man and his manhood were inside me.I grab his hair and pull strong..........I love you....
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:02 am

I loved it as she pulled my hair; I squeezed her plump breasts as she worked my manhood.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:42 pm

I scratched his back while I moaned with pleasure.I gently move his manhood inside me...
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Quickly I flipped us over and moved on top of her, wrapping her legs around me.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Francis....I love you...I said, moaning in pleasure.I felt his hardened manhood inside me again and again.You're the best lover in the world...I said, clutching his hair
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:34 am

I groaned You are so good, my sweet Princess. I felt my climax coming and knew I had to pull out soon, I didn't want to risk another child of mine in her cradle.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Francis seed spilled all over my body...
I caress his manhood again and I kissed him passionately
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:40 am

Alfonsina was feeling dizzy. She was sure that she drank so much wine. Her dress was a mess and she was trying to fix it while also she was opening the door of her chamber. When she came in , she looked around. The wall and the decoration were completely different. It wasn't her room. After she had realized it , she was going to leave the room. While she was walking towards the door , she stumbled because of the effect of the wine. She just leaned to wall.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:39 pm

I came in from a fresh bath in the other room when I walked in and saw Alfonsina in my chamber. I smiled a bit awkwardly but was pleasantly surprised to see her. My lady, are you well? I went to her, smelled wine on her breath and led her to the sofa to rest. I have to say, I am usually the one stumbling into others' rooms I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 8:25 pm

She giggled and sat down the sofa that he showed her.

"I am sorry my lord.. I guess i had a bit of much wine tonight."

She giggled again.

"I am really sorry i had better go."

She tried to stand up but she felt dizzy again and lost her balance. Then she sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:22 am

I put a hand on her shoulder to steady her. I think it's best if you stay awhile and rest, I could even send a note to your lady to inform her that you are in safe hands.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:33 pm

She nodded.

"Yes,it would be great."

Then she put her head anywhere she could find.

"Have we ever met,my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:54 pm

I chuckled as I placed a pillow for her to lay her head upon. Yes, we have met once or twice before, my lady. One time you were wandering the woods and I brought you back. I gave her a concerned look. I mean no disrespect, but perhaps drinking an excess of wine is not the best idea.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:07 pm

She giggled.

"Yes , I remember.."

Then she looked at his eyes. How were they so bright?

"I guess you always meet me when I am drunk. Iam sorry for that."

She couldn't stop giggling again.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Nothing wrong with a woman who enjoys her grapes now and then I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:09 pm

She smiled.

"What about you my lord? What enjoys you?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:35 pm

The same, I too often worship at the altar of Dionysus I sat next to her, propping a pillow behind my head. You do not enjoy embroidery and prayer as the other ladies do? I teased.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:05 pm

She laughed teasingly.

"I guess not. I do not enjoy any of embroidery. They are just boring and waste of time my lord."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Francis Bryan's Bedchamber   Francis Bryan's Bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Francis Bryan's Bedchamber
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next