The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sunken Garden

Go down 
+14
Catherine Earnshaw
Katherine Tudor
Charles Brandon
Jane Parker
Victoria Brandon
Charlotte Rosenauer
Jane Adler
Francis of Navarre
Chandra Knight
Mary Tudor
William Stuart
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Francis Bryan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Sunken Garden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:58 am

She raised her eyebrows in response to this. "Not around very much? That does sound familiar," she smirked thinking of her own husband. "I think Venice will be absolutely glorious this summer, and it would be wonderful if you are able to come with us."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:33 pm

"I shall inform you when the decision has been complete." she said as she thought about the excitement and wonders that will happen once she arrives. "until we meet again, farewell my lady Charlotte." she dips a small bow before she leaves
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:02 pm

I walk out into the garden with ym book, looking for a nice quiet shaded place to read, this court is so busy adn full of people its hard to get away from it all
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:58 pm

"Charles was having a relaxing walk along garden. Katherine's wedding ceremony made him remind old times, when he was a royal family's member. He would never forget King's smile at the ceremony and Katherine's happy eyes. So different from Margaret's sad eyes in Portugal. He sighed remembering his poor wife and sat on the edge of a fountain"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Venturing out for the first time since my wedding; I walk in the gardens. Taking in the fresh air, I kick off my shoes and glide barefoot across the grass..letting it tickle between my toes.
I incline my head to passing courtiers and smile graciously at them; but my mind is on other things and occupied with thoughts of my marriage.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:42 pm

"Charles was still lost in his thoughts when he saw Katherine walking towards him with bare feet. He smiled, amazed by her royal beauty"

What a vision...is this Heaven Garden? I just saw a blonde angel walking towards me...

"He said smiling once she came closer enough to hear him"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Smiling brightly; I see Charles and blush at his words. "It is no Angel, merely I; Your darling Katie" Giggling, I move closer and kiss his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:50 pm

"Charles smiled as she kissed his cheek and gestured her to sit next to him"

Are you sure? Rather, I think you're aware about your beauty, Katie. And about effect that you have on men. But tell me...how his marriage life?

"He asked smiling"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:58 pm

I smile coyly. "I'm not aware of my beauty and if I was; I was always taught Vanity was a sin?" I giggle and nudge him gently. "Married life is wonderful; It really is a whole new world!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:54 pm

"Charles nodded with a pleased smile"

I'm happy to hear that your husband is...able to open you new worlds. Very few women say that about their husbands. Do you love him?

"He asked, catching her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:42 pm

I smile at him, casting my eyes downwards. "I do...there's something that...something that just clicks between us." I look up at him from under my eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:42 pm

"Charles smiled warmly"

I'm so happy for you, darling. The Prince looks like a trustful and loyal man. I like him. Otherwise...I would have shown you my disapproval...

"He winked at her"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Catherine steeped into the cold garden and started to stroll, a bunch of snow drops in her hand, her cloak wrapped tight around her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:46 am

After leaving the Great Hall, Thomas needed some fresh air. He stepped outside and let the cold air hit his face feeling the bitter coldness against his face. He wrapped a coat made of many animal skins and furs and began to walk among the grounds. As he heard the fresh snow lightly smoother under his feet he looked up and saw he was not alone, he saw a woman walking towards him. She was very beautiful and he didn't want to just give her a nod. She came closer and stopped her "This weather is no condition for lady your going to freeze." He said and took off one of his layers and put it on her.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:07 am

A male figure unexpectedly appeared before her, nearly knocking her to the ground. Frozen with shock, her breath shallow and constricted, Catherine just stood there, staring at this tall, handsome man she had not seen before.

I'm sure a little cold weather isn't going to hurt me,

She said, surprised by his gentleness and concern as he put his garment around her, thanking him  for it.

Thank you, my lord.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:20 am

Thomas could felt a sense of a strong, independent woman in her. He brushed off the snow that had fell on her hair and looked at her "Your welcome, I couldn't let you go cold now." He paused "Which direction are you going perhaps I could be of help." He said feeling himself get nervous for the first time in front of a lady.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:08 am

Holding her breath, Catherine stood still before him as he brushed a snow from her hair. She felt really shy all of a sudden and she couldn't look at him directly.

To the Great Hall, my lord. But I cannot seem to find my way back.

She admitted, then looked up and made eye contact with him and smiled coyly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:47 pm

As she spoke he couldn't help but smile "Well of course I can help you find your way back, i've just come from there." He said looking at her with admirable eyes. "By the way i'm Thomas, Thomas Seymour"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Catherine beamed when he offered to help her and smiled back at him.

I can't thank you enough my lord; you've saved me hours of wandering around.

She lifted her head and raised her eyebrows at him when she learned who he was. She already heard of him, all people at court were talking about Thomas Seymour, but since Catherine didn't believe in rumors, she smiled to him and introduced herself .

I'm Catherine Earnshaw, and it's a pleasure to meet you my lord.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:03 am

Earnshaw he thought? he had never heard of that surname before. "The pleasure is all mine my lady. I certainly can't have you getting lost in your first time here now." He joked while admiring her features.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:12 am

Catherine smiled and tilted her head, already enjoying in his company.

That's very kind of you, my lord... I feel very lucky to have stumbled upon such gentlemen.

She said in her sweet voice, blushing at his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:27 am

There was an awkward silence then he looked at her "Where are you from? you don't here Earnshaw around here much." He said in a nervous voice.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:47 am

She felt nervous, very nervous as she stood there in silence, looking at him. Apparently he felt the same.

From Lancashire, my lord. I've recently arrived here at court, to be one of the ladies to Her Majesty.

She replied, hoping her voice sounded calm.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:55 am

He nodded as she spoke feeling his hands getting sweaty, he had never felt like this toward any woman. He took a breath "I hope your prepared for life at court, it's very....rigorous" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:10 am

She took a few deep breaths to try to calm her nerves and shoved a loose curl back behind her ear.

I'm... or I like to think so.

She said and realized she was twisting her skirt in her hand like a child.

I suppose you've been here for quite awhile... maybe you can give me some advice

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunken Garden
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next