The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sunken Garden

Go down 
+14
Catherine Earnshaw
Katherine Tudor
Charles Brandon
Jane Parker
Victoria Brandon
Charlotte Rosenauer
Jane Adler
Francis of Navarre
Chandra Knight
Mary Tudor
William Stuart
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Francis Bryan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

Sunken Garden - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:24 am

He saw she was nervous too and wondered what the fates were trying to tempt him with. He looked over to the horizon then back at her "Well since your new her majesty may test you with different tasks, so don't be lenient toward her." He said in all honesty,
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:05 am

Catherine listened to Thomas's advice and nodded, absorbing his words as if she were trying to file them in the back of her brain and keep them locked there.

Thank you, I'll be sure to follow your advice... Tell me a little bit more about yourself

She said just wishing to hear his voice , more sweet than breezes sighing.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:18 am

Thomas watched every move she made as it made his heart thud a little bit faster.
He was surprised she didn't know about him or his family; or perhaps she just wanted to know more.
"I'm second eldest of four, our family is very prominent at court, you haven't heard of the Seymours?" He asked wondering what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:07 am

Of course she knew everything about him and his family. Everyone did. She looked down in embarrassment, knowing that her face was very red

Like everyone, yes, I've heard of you and your family... I just wished to learn more about you... something that no one knows. To get to know real you and not the Thomas from rumors.

She said honestly, knowing she'd sound strange and ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:47 am

Thomas didn't expect for that response, it made him smirk awkwardly. "Well something no one knows is that you make me nervous and no lady before has ever done that before." He said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Catherine lifted her uncertain gaze to him, her heart fluttering like a bird trapped in a cage, and she was not sure that she could trust her voice.

You make me nervous, too. But in a good way.

She said softly, almost whispering the words as if saying them aloud would be a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:32 am

Thomas stopped walking and faced her "I've never known myself to be act like a foolish boy around a lady before. I fear you may have bewitched me lady Earnshaw" He said and took her hand into his threading their fingers together feeling an instant spark.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:34 pm

His words brought with them a heady rush so vibrant that it left her dizzy with sensation. Was it possible that she could have this effect on him? Was it true that this man, who was so in control of every aspect of his life stood now before her nervous.

Bewitched?

It was an unexpected confession and Catherine couldn't quite believe it. His fingers were long and intertwined with hers, and she felt a sensation that she was right where she belonged, secure and warm like being home after a long journey, while sparks shot up her arm.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:32 pm

He didn't know what other word to use to express the feelings he was having toward her.
"Yes, bewitched. I'm not inquiring that you are a witch, i'm just saying you have a power over me that I have never felt before" He confessed even though he wondered what kind of power this was; he couldn't shake it, it was real.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Her eyes sparkled; her blush deepened and a light smile tipped the corners of her mouth.

No, my lord, 'tis you who have bewitched me.

She paused to look up at him. He was so very much taller she'd to tilt her head back.

I've never felt like this about anyone before and so quickly! It's a little scary!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:40 pm

Thomas had never much thought about love, he only thought about which lady was going warm his bed when it needed warming. However, with Catherine he felt much different and so sudden. He didn't know if it was love or just a matter of another fact of infatuation. There was only one way he could find out...
He took his arm and rested in the small of her back bringing her close to him, and pulled her chin up kissing her, closing his eyes feeling every moment of their kiss.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Catherine had a feeling she couldn't explain. Her stomach tightened; her thighs quivered; her knees were weak; her heart was beating fast; she wasn't shaking on the outside, but, on the inside, she had little trembles in her. She was excited. She was in love. She placed her hand against his cheek and closed her eyes. Her lips parted on a sigh as she gave herself up to the sweet pleasure of her first true kiss.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:32 pm

With a woman's lips pressed upon his, Thomas would usually feel wanting and the desire to take to her bed immediately. However, this time he felt his heart thud so hard it felt as if to come out his chest, a weakening in his knees, and of course he desired her just in a more whole hearted way.
He opened his eyes to reveal her optic brown eyes staring back at him, he was nervous to admit he was in love with her. "I'm sure you can find your way from here. The palace is just beyond that road." He said feeling scared at his feelings toward her, he didn't know if to act on them so he thought it best to send her on her way. "It was a pleasure, lady Earnshaw"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:40 pm

Catherine waited for her pulse to stop thundering around her body, then opened her eyes to find his gaze on hers. She could still taste him on her lips. The temptation to trace them with her finger, to taste him again, was overwhelming, and she tried to keep her hands from shaking.

Yes... I think I can manage on my own now.  

She said quietly, giving him back his cloak. She was confused by his sudden change, and just didn't know what to do except think was it something she did or said, or maybe he just didn't feel the same after he kissed her.

Thank you. It was very nice meeting you, my lord.

With that Catherine gave a small curtsy, and walked down the road, wondering if she will ever see him again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:57 am

He watched her began to walk away and came to realize the fact that the moment any man lies eyes on her she would be fair game. He couldn't live with himself if another man had his lady. He ran after "Catherine wait!" when she turned around he was a lost for words and all he could do was embrace her with another passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:38 pm

As she walked down the path she couldn't help herself and not to think about kiss and the way it made her feel. It was the most wonderful feeling she'd known in her life. But no matter how he made her feel she should have known better, than to fall for such a romantic illusion of a man. Then the unthinkable happened. He came after her and their lips came together in a passion-filled reunion. His kiss—his sweet, gentle kiss was like balm on her wounded heart and soothed away her deepest pain, and she kissed back, enjoying every moment of their kiss.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:01 am

When she returned his kiss he couldn't help but feel as if he was lifted up into a euphoric state of bliss. "Forgive me for being so hasty, i've just never had feelings of such profound influence I find it difficult to express them" He said feeling his heart beat rapid, throat dry, all over again.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:37 am

The kiss ended, and Catherine opened her eyes to see his handsome face and a tiny smile appeared on the corners of her mouth.

There's nothing to forgive... I know how you feel, I can't really describe this feeling I've. It's all new and scary and exciting, but I don't want it to end.

She said honesty, feeling her heart beat as constant as a flame burning steadily in the hearth.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:04 am

Thomas brought her closer to him again and at once he knew what he wanted to say in his head, just seemed to not be able to speak them, however he tried his best. "I-I knew once I let you leave you would find another and couldn't bare to feel this way and have let you get away." He said feeling like someone his sister spoke to him in one of her romance novels.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Catherine was warm all over and when he brought her closer she thought she'd just melt at his feet. Eyes shining, she listened, enraptured at every word he spoke.

I could never find another one. How could I? When, you my lord, have stolen my heart. I felt it from the first time you kissed me and held me in your arms. You woke a flame inside me that burns so bright, so hot, and so true, it woke all my feeling of you.

Looking into his eyes, she caressed his face gently, and for the first time she knew what it was to be in love.

I know we don't know each other, we just met, and maybe you'll think of me to be foolish of saying this so quickly... I love you.

As the words crossed her lips she knew they were true. The intensity of them should have frightened her but she'd never felt so right saying any words in all her life.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:01 am

Thomas leaned into her hand ever so gently, then felt as if she stole the words right out of his mouth. He gave her a look of overjoyed merriment. For the first time in his life he was smiling because he genuinely wanted to. He took her hands. "Catherine, even though we have just met, I feel you giving me strength, energy I have never felt that from another human being before." He looked into her eyes "I'm falling in love with you!" Once he said the words out loud they felt right like he was meant to meet her at this very point in his life.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Catherine felt a lurch in her chest as her heart, along with time itself, seemed to halt at his words. Finally, without daring to breathe, her heart still lodged in her chest, she looked into his eyes, bright with emotion. She felt herself smile as a contentment she'd never before experienced settled in her veins.

Oh Thomas!

This time Catherine's tears sprung from her overwhelming joy. He felt the same ! She was important to him! She stepped on her tiptoes and kissed his lips with a tenderness born of pure love.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Thomas knew just as their lips collided again that this was the woman great novelist wrote about and the woman he was falling head over heels for. He felt his began to well up also, he had no control over his emotions. "Catherine I never want to let you go, I wish to spend as much time as I can with you" He said and brought her into an embrace kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:16 am

Catherine melted in his embrace, and she threw her arms around his neck, savoring how his body warmed hers in a way she'd never known before, and she felt complete for the first time in her life. At his lips' touch she blossomed for him like a flower and she returned his kiss with equal passion.

I never wish to be parted from you, but there's something I need to tell you. I'm moving in Kimbolton Castle with Queen Katherine, and this is my last day here at court.

She said as she pulled away slightly to look into his eyes, hoping that they'd be still able to see each other.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:49 am

Thomas knew his duties were at court, but couldn't keep her from her duties. "You must go to your lady. I hear she is gravely ill, I shall write to you and visit in due course." He said not not wanting to leave her side wishing things were different. He held on to her one last time "Cathy I would go to the ends of the earth for you, nothing, nor anybody shall keep me from you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunken Garden
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next