The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sunken Garden

Go down 
+14
Catherine Earnshaw
Katherine Tudor
Charles Brandon
Jane Parker
Victoria Brandon
Charlotte Rosenauer
Jane Adler
Francis of Navarre
Chandra Knight
Mary Tudor
William Stuart
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Francis Bryan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

Sunken Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:08 pm

Victoria giggled as the little dog scampered off after the squirrel "my father, the duke of Suffolk and some others that are at court.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:07 am

"So the duke is your father. I never knew that, we've only ever met briefly but I do believe he is close with my husband. What is he like as a father? I imagine he is protective at times, but then all fathers are." She continued walking with her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:41 pm

"Really? That sounds quite interesting. I was assuming papa had friends in court, especially his majesty. the hem of their dresses lightly brush against the ground "Aren't all fathers protective of their daughters?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:34 am

"If you did not know before, you will soon learn that your father is considered one of the most handsome men at court. Even I cannot deny he has a magnetism that draws the ladies to him." She paused in her speech. "Forgive me if I spoke boldly. But, I can see some of him in you." She sighed thinking of her own father, and the light in his eyes when he saw she was all grown up. "Yes, they all are. And brothers are worse! They often side with the fathers and can make life for a young woman unbearable, especially where courting is concerned."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:08 am

"I knew for awhile. I happen to be one of his illigitimate children. Victoria knew about her womanizer father since she could remember "I'm glad you noticed, I thought I was the only one who knew. Sometimes I look at my reflection and thought something was familiar between him and I in our features.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:47 am

She nodded knowingly. "So you are illegitimate as well. I hope that you have not had too many conflicts because of it." She glanced at Victoria as they walked. "Yes, you have his coloring, and his eyes and mouth." She smiled. "I suppose the rest of you is in your mother's image." She thought, briefly, on how she was getting to look so much like her own mother.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:37 am

Victoria picked a daisy and slowly picked its little petals "It was a bit difficult to accept when I was an adolescent, but after awhile I got used to it." it's better to learn the hard truth about yourself than have someone sugar coat for you and be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:31 am

"Did you ever get to see much of him when you were growing up?" She could not imagine ever growing up without any of her family around her; she was still getting used to being without them.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:34 am

victoria thought hard trying to remember"not really at first. though. I was raised by mother until i was a bit older.Now since i came to court when my husband left for France for sometime, i get to see my father more often.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:02 am

She smiled, though she was a bit jealous that this girl got to spend time with her father. "And do you enjoy spending time with him? And what do you think of his new wife?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:08 pm

"Oh yes, of course I do. she felt pity for the courtiers that don't get to see their mothers or fathers when they come to court. "papa told me about her and would like me to meet her. From what he told me about her, I think she sound beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:24 am

"I met her, only once when I attended her wedding. She is very pretty and very sweet. I do hope you shall get along with her." The scandal had been the difference in their ages, but was quickly overlooked. "Are you yourself married, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:50 pm

"yes, indeed she is pretty. I do hope she keeps father "tamed" if you know what I mean. she watches the leaves dance with the wind as they stroll. " why yes I am. He has returned from France and I am overjoyed to see him again. her heart filled with joy and passion when she thought of him
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:18 am

She laughed softly, the wind blowing through her wavy hair. "Perhaps she can tame him, I'm sure you've heard many stories of your father the duke. But people can always change, especially for the better." She thought to herself, and Catherine is young, she should at least be able to keep him entertained in the bedroom She saw the love and joy in Victoria's eyes as she spoke of her husband. "You are lucky. You seem to have a great passion for him. Cherish that, one day it may be taken from you." She glumly thought of her own marriage, crumbling.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:41 pm

"I will keep that in mind. I almost gave up when he was gone for a long time." she thought quietly about the drastic choices she had to make if he never came back."what about you my lady? Are you married too? If it's not any bother to you."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:04 am

She nodded understandingly, and froze as she thought of her life as it was, how everything had changed so quickly. "I am married, with one son who is the light of my world.. do you have children yet?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:53 am

"Yes, I have a beautiful daughter named Elizabeth. She is the light of my world too. Children can make a woman's world complete. She can't imagine a world without them.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:23 am

"Ah, perhaps we shall have them meet, when they are old enough." She thought of her son, always restless just like Charlotte herself was.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:18 am

"that sounds like an idea" she thought of little Lizzie playing with her little friend as the mothers have fun chatting over womanly things If we're both crazy enough, we could both arrange a marriage between them." she says sarcastically as she laughs playfully
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:38 am

She laughed, and entertained the thought. "Ah, how fortuitous for us to meet, then! Yes, little Harry is always looking to make friends." She could not bear the thought, even this early, to let him go to be married. She smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:38 am

Victoria noticed the sad smile on the woman's porcelain doll like face " I didn't actually mean it. Only rich and crazy people do that." Victoria doesn't really believe in young children being betrothed. "I hope you don't mind telling me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:48 am

She laughed aloud, liking the feeling of laughter after so long. "You are right, I daresay we are neither rich nor crazy." She thought about the long thread of her life, and sighed, willing as always to tell it, "I was born in Bavaria, the youngest of five, and the only girl. My parents traveled around in an acting troupe, and my brothers joined when they were old enough. Meanwhile I was sent to boarding school in Venice, where I met my benefactress, the countess Gia Francesca Gasparri. As a lady in waiting to the Queen of Bavaria, I came to England on a visit and met my husband here, and the rest is history." She smiled a little. "I plan on going back to Venice, you should come along, I think you'd adore it!"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:59 am

"but, it's good to have our children to have each other for playmates." she could already see her daughter playing with Lady charlotte's son playing in a garden whilst the mothers supervise "your life sounds pretty interesting to me. I would love to come to Venice with you." she thought of herself drinking the finest Italian wine and seeing interesting places in Venice
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:36 am

"That is a wonderful idea, I think they will get along splendidly, as we do." She smiled at Victoria. "You should, if you can tear yourself away from your husband. Or even bring him along if you like," she offered, sitting down again as she began to feel the heat of the day,
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:10 am

"It depends on what the answer is when i ask him. If i see this eve. He isn't around too much as usual." she said as she tilted her head back to enjoy the warmth of the sun "I'm sure he won't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunken Garden
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next