The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sunken Garden

Go down 
+14
Catherine Earnshaw
Katherine Tudor
Charles Brandon
Jane Parker
Victoria Brandon
Charlotte Rosenauer
Jane Adler
Francis of Navarre
Chandra Knight
Mary Tudor
William Stuart
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Francis Bryan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Sunken Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Chandra was enjoying in the warm sun when she heard a voice behind her. ''God Day,my lord....''She said as she curtsy preparing herself for more insults.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:59 pm

I notice the worried look on her face and smile reassuringly, My lady, why the sad face? We stop in the middle of the garden, in a little sun spot.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:05 pm

''It is nothing my lord....I would not like to bother you with my problems.'' She said sadly. ''May I know your name?''
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Oh yes. I am Prince Edward of Scotland. To see the look of surprise on her face is priceless. I know who she is as William has told me all about her but I say naught. I am sorry to have startled you.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:13 pm

She looked at him with wide eyes. ''Oh!'' She manage to say. ''You are William's brother.''
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Yes I am. Only found out recently though. How do you know my brother? I ask, pretending to be curious.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:28 pm

''I'm his wife...'' She said simply. ''You probably heard of me....The commoner how married prince.''
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Yes of course I have heard of you. Will has made it to where your children with him will most likely not inherit the throne of Scotland. Mine cant either. I place her arms in mine and we continue walking...
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:55 pm

She continue to walk along with him through. ''I don't care for that....I just wish for my child to be happy and healthy.After all King James is still young he still can have children.'' She said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Same here my lady. I would like to invite you and William to my home in Aberdeen. Nothing does a woman better who is with child than the quiet of the country. I live in the Highlands, surrounded by mountains and forests. Im sure you both would like it. I pick a rose as we pass by a rose bush and I hand it to her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:24 pm

She smiled to him. ''Your home sounds like heaven...I'm sure that William and I will come to visit you soon.'' She said and took the offering rose and buried her nose in soft petals. ''Thank you.'' She said. ''Are you married?''She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:33 pm

I smile, I was supposed to be marrying Princess Cordelia but her father put an end to that. Isay with such sadness that I nearly cry. I miss her touch....
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:38 pm

''I meet her the other day.She gave me some hard time but still she is very lovely girl.'' She said honestly.She could see pain and sadness in his eyes ''She loves you too very much and if you love her,you should fight for her.''
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:46 pm

I shake my head, I want to but the king is way more powerful than me, an illegitimate Scottish Prince.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:54 pm

She sighed. ''Yes that could be problem.But she mention something about secret wedding,maybe that is solution.''She said.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:38 pm

She did? My eyes light up and a bright smiles forms across my face. To be married to her would be heaven. Please tell me how you and my brother came to be...
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:01 pm

She smiled when she saw his eyes light up. ''Yes she did...You know she loves you very much,and she will do anything for you.''She said looking at him. ''Me and your brother?That was love at first sight the one you read in the books.He swept me off my feet with just one smile.'' She said smiling,remembering how William and her met.
Back to top Go down
Jane Adler
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Adler

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Sinead walk in the sunken Garden.
She think about her situation.
When she not became a new Job soon.
She will leave the court.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:26 pm

She took her little dog Sugar out to the small hidden sunken garden. She hadn't yet been to this part, it seemed there was always some new place to explore. She walked around, absentmindedly stroking Sugar's fur as she held her, letting her mind wander, the hem of her peach-colored dress trailing on the stone walkway.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:26 am

Victoria slowly walked along the path while listening to the birds. Suddenly she sees a lady with a pretty little dog. " I love your little dog, my lady. she walked to the dog and kneeled to admire it
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:51 am

She saw a young blonde woman approach little Sugar, and she smiled. "Oh thank you. He was a gift. You may pet him, he does not bite. I hope you are well today my lady."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:00 am

She stood up to speak with the lady " I am well indeed, I hope I'm disturbing you". they continue to stroll "I presume you are well also?
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:11 am

"Oh no, you are not," she assured her. "Yes, I'm very well thank you. I suppose I'm a bit bored, that is all. What about you, do you find court life exciting?" She smiled, almost forgetting her manners. "By the way, I'm Charlotte."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Brandon
Duchess of Somerset
Victoria Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:29 am

She smiles widely "I think so, everything has it's ups and downs of itself. she picked a leaf from a tree and twirled it between her fingers " pleasure to meet you lady Charlotte. My name Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:32 am

She laughed as her dog scampered off to bark at a squirrel. "I think these days are more about political strife than having fun. I sometimes think we are in history in the making..." She smiled at Victoria. "How lovely! My middle name is Victoria, as it is also my mother's name." She whistled for Sugar to come back. "So do you know anyone here at court, or are you on your own?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunken Garden
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next