The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:48 pm

So this was it: her first day at the English court, yet another place she would call home. Charlotte was excited to meet new people and to catch up on what she'd missed so far. On her desk was a letter from her father, wishing her luck on her marriage and giving thanks he was finally going to be a grandfather. She held the letter close to her heart before putting it away in her drawer, tied together with the other letters in a pale blue ribbon. Letters from her family were more priceless than jewels. And, though it hurt to leave her friend Gia Francesca Gasparri, she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:00 am

After my walk with Charles, I got word that my wife had arrived at court. I rushed to her chambers at once hoping she'd be there. I had missed her very much. I knocked.. "Charlotte are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:56 am

Hearing Anthony's voice, her heart fluttered and she smiled. "I'm here darling!" She rushed to meet him at the door and practically leaped onto him, wrapped her arms around his neck, embracing him, laughing with joy to see him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:24 pm

As soon as I saw her I picked her up and wrapped my arms around her. "I've missed you, my love. How are you, how was your journey?" I asked as I kissed her sweet tender lips missing her more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:29 pm

"Oh I feel wonderful, now that I'm here with you! The journey was very quick, with good weather and calm seas, thank God." She took his hand and led him into the room. "Come in, I shall get you a drink. Tell me how you've been, husband."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:42 am

"I'm well...now that i'm in your presence." I said as I followed her into the room. "I've missed you, more than words can express." I took her hand, and pulled her close to me and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:16 pm

She was thrilled as he kissed her, much as she felt the first time he did. She kissed him back, full of wanting. "Oh, I have missed you, husband. Every part of you," she added in a whisper as she grinned and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:55 am

I stopped and looked at admired her. She was glowing from head to toe. I placed my hands on her stomach and smiled, "How is our child? Have you seen a physician?" I asked knowing that as much as I wanted to make love to her right now, I wanted to make sure it was safe before we did.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Charlotte smiled and nodded, glad to hear he was concerned for the baby. "I visited the physician before I even got settled in. He says that everything is fine and our little one is growing well as expected., and.. that we can resume 'relations' as he put it." She touched her stomach, wondering when she would start to feel it kicking. "So we are safe, my love." She put her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:34 am

I smiled in relief as she said everything was alright with the child. "That's wonderful my love, now we can consummate our marriage!" I said as I was more than excited to make love to her again. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her passionately desiring her with all of my being.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:26 pm

"Yes, we have not yet had a true honeymoon!" she said with a grin. Her heartbeat quickened as he kissed her and a rush of joy spread throughout her. As he held her close she moved her hands over his body, exploring, softly unbuttoning his doublet as she moved them closer to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:09 am

I looked into her eyes, "I love you so much my dear Charlotte" I said as I continued to kiss her neck and unlace her gown. I moved my hands to back side and squeezed it as I felt myself grow excited for her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:19 am

She sighed, feeling his kisses on her skin. "Oh I love you, Anthony." She giggled as he squeezed her bottom, and was pressed against him so she felt his arousal. She kissed him back full of passion as she helped remove his shirt, admiring his body. Slowly she stepped back and let the rest of her gown fall away from her.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:09 am

As her gown fell I saw her small swollen belly; I smiled happily as I removed my pants, laid on the bed and brought her toward me. I cupped her breast as my lips covered her in passionate kisses.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Charlotte sighed again, relishing in the feel of his soft warm kisses and gentle touch. She stroked her hands along his muscles, pulling him close to her to feel the heat of his body, gently kissing his cheek, down to his neck then his shoulder, her desire for him growing stronger by the second.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:25 am

Being close to her and feeling her soft skin against mine was all I had dream about since the last time we were together here at Whitehall.
As I kissed her breast I gently moved my hand down to her warm moist core, feeling her depths and making me want her even more.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 5:09 am

She softly moaned as he touched her, and grabbed the sheets in anticipation of the pleasure she knew he would give, She whispered his name over and over again, feeling herself carried away by his touch.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:32 am

Her whispers and moans enticed me even more as I brought my lips to hers and kissed her, pulling myself up and sliding into her. I closed my eyes and let out a moan as I began to thrust inside her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:12 am

Charlotte gasped as he entered her; she had longed for this with all her heart. She sank into his kiss and let herself relax around him and matched his movements, sometimes changing the rhythm and moving against him rather than with him, aiming to please her husband as he pleased her.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:36 am

This was the first time I had been faithful to a woman, and I craved her so much that I was acting like love crazed man.
As she moved against me, I felt my member begin to throb and swell inside her. I breathed heavily and moved my hands all over her heated body. Loving every moment of this!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:26 am

She writhed beneath him moaning, needing his touch and wanting all he had to give. Her hands moved down his back, nails slightly raking his skin. She felt him swell inside her and she tightened around him, sighing in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:52 am

As moved inside her feeling her tightness wrap around me, I thrusted harder as I began to sweat. I pulled her up and her up held her close and whispered in her ear, "I love you so much, my wife"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:00 am

She smiled and whispered "I love you, my dear husband.." and kissed him with all the passion she had, feeling herself very close to her climax.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:37 am

I had never had anyone say those words to before, and it me want this to last even longer. I got up and and told her to turn around as I entered her from behind kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: