The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:54 pm

As he moved in slow deliberate strokes I could not help but moan. His kisses on my neck made me shiver with desire. He was the only man in the entire world that I wanted to be with, making love. I brought him close to me and whispered "Yes my love, you know exactly how to please me.."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:40 am

Feeling her bare breasts against my chest was making me more aroused. I thrusted faster as I felt my member throb deep inside her. I kissed her passionately and felt the most intense connection with her as I felt my release about to come.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:54 am

I felt my climax coming near, let myself get carried away as he started to thrust more quickly. I gasped and called out his name as a wave of pleasure hit and I could only succumb to it. Moaning, I held tight to him as I rode him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 am

I moaned and groaned as I felt her tight grip on me. I thrusted a few more times until I finally I released into her as my body was filled with a gratifying sensation. I held her close for moment and looked into her eyes. "I truly love you Charlotte"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 am

I sighed after the moment of pleasure and basked in the warmth of his embrace. "I love you so much, Anthony, with all my heart and soul." I was beginning to think that married life was quite wonderful indeed, and hoped we would always get along as well as we did. Giving him another kiss, I got up and retrieved my robe from the floor, putting it on once again. "You should stay here to rest, husband. Surely you must be tired," I said, not able to keep a smile out of my voice.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:10 am

I watched her get out of bed, smiling from ear to ear and thinking that the fates had finally honored my favor. I kissed her "Indeed, my wife" I said and laid back falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:24 am

He looked peaceful as he slept, so I went to the window and peered out into the evening sky, like purple velvet spread out across the heavens. I wished for life to always be so peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Countess of Venice
Gia Francesca Gasparri

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:21 pm

** Letter from Contessa Gia Francesca Gasparri

Dearest Little Lotte,

I am so very glad to hear you are in good health, and excelling in your position at court. I also find myself very that Signore Monterosso was so helpful.
When I read of your cravings, I found myself in laughter, as I too suffered from terrible cravings. I recall sending my dear Rodrigo to the other side of Venice for specific spiced tangerines and black olives.

I am glad to hear of your soon return to court, as I have someone I should very much like you to meet. Her name is Mionetta and she is a sort of apprentice of mine at the school for girls, and soon to be a rising star in the music world. I also should like to give you a few gifts that I have been meaning to give you since I first met you, in preparation for your first child, and I should also like to see how roundly your stomach grows Smile

I pray a safe journey for you, Sir Knivert and the baby, and be very careful of too much bumping when riding in a coach.

Sincerely,
Gia Francesca.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:25 am

The letter meant so much to Charlotte. It was like having a part of her family with her at that moment. In preparation for their leaving, she began to pack. She brought out all her winter clothes, the velvet and fur-lined cloaks. She opened the curtains on the windows, letting in the wan afternoon light. She smiled as she thought that even though she would leave, she had this home to return to. Hopefully. She didn't know how long a banishment lasted, but she was also glad to be getting away. She had never liked to stay in one place very long.

She suddenly felt a light tickling sensation in her stomach, and stopped what she was doing. Concentrating on her body, she felt it again: a flicker of movement. She smiled, laughing with joy as she realized the child within her was kicking. The moment made it more real: she was going to be a mother, within her she carried precious life. She sat on the bed, touching her stomach. "I see you're finally moving about, little one," she whispered, her words filled with love.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:15 am

She was back at court...finally!! As she entered her chambers, the servants scuttled out before her, putting away her valises and boxes containing her winter wear, her shoes, hats, hoods and various other accessories. She twirled a strand of hair around her finger as she realized she'd brought back more than she'd taken with her. Then she shrugged, whistling a small tune as she began to help unpack. Mionetta had Henry, who was still napping. Charlotte had time for a quick nap herself before she went out to reunite with those who were close to her...

As she awoke she smiled to see her son in his little bassinet by her bed. She had another nurse to care for him so Mionetta could have some time to herself to look around and get acquainted with the place if she wished, before launching into her duties. She gave her son a kiss on the forehead and dressed to go and see her husband.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:08 pm

I have heard that Charlotte is back in England so I decided to go and see her..I walked to her chambers and once when I was in front of her door I knocked gently.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:26 am

She was cooing over her little son, who was freshly clothed and laying in his bassinet after a bath and adoring the little smiles he gave her as she made funny faces at him. Hearing a knock at the door, she went to answer it. She beamed when she saw her guest was Mary Rose, and she curtsied quickly then embraced her friend. "Oh Your Highness! It is so good to see you again! Please, come in! We should catch up on everything."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:36 pm

I smiled happily once when I saw Charlotte and I hugged her back.Oh how have I missed her.

''Oh,my dear Charlotte it is so nice to see you again.''

I said honesty as I entered in the room.

''When did you arrived?''
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:56 am

"I just arrived yesterday evening. What a journey it was! But I am glad to be back, I see that there have been many changes at court." She offered her a seat on the sofa and had some honeyed wine brought. "Please, tell me how you have been. I have said it before, but I am so very happy for your marriage. It's a very complete feeling, to have a family." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:50 am

I smiled happily entering in the room.

''I hope that everything went well in your journey.It is very good to have you back here and yes many things changed around here.''

I said and sat on the offering sofa.

''I have never been happier in entire my life,marriage made me to look at life otherwise.Thank you and yes you are right marriage make your life complete.''

I smiled as I put my hands on my lap.

''How have you been?Where is little one?''
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:16 am

Charlotte smiled, glad to be reunited with her good friend. "The journey took forever, it seemed. And we had rain close to the coast of France but we made it all right of course. I must say, it is so good to be back, even though there seems to be a spark of danger in the air. Have you any more news of the Boleyns, or the cardinal?" She took a sip of sweet wine. "I'm so glad to see you so happy! Does your husband treat you kindly? Perhaps it will not be long before you are carrying a child as well," she said smiling warmly. "Oh I've never felt better! I think I have more energy now than I ever have before, and I cannot possibly be anything other than happy now that I have my little son. He's in the bassinet if you wish to see him." She stood.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:45 pm

''It is good to hear that your journey went well.''

I nodded weakly.

''It is dangerous to be at court theas days.Just one bad word of Anne Boleyn,and God knows what will happen to you.I don't have any news of cardinal no one speak of him,it is great risk.And for Boleyns they are everywhere around the King all the time I just pray to God that this will pass.''

I said and sighed deeply.

''Oh yes he is very kind to me,I could not wish for better husband.Who knows?Maybe I will be with child soon.''

I said smiling softly.

''I am glad to hear that you are happy now your family and life is complet...Oh of course!''

I said and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:21 am

She bit her lip as she remained in thought on the circumstances of the court. "I know a little of English history, and I think that in general, history tends to repeat itself, yes? There are always families, whether they are royals or commoners, who try in every way to be near the throne. I think these Boleyns are just a few in a long line of false friends to the king, and their supposed 'time of glory' will fade quickly. People like them never last, and they create enemies for themselves. As quickly as things change around here, someday we will have some new threat to worry about, and the Boleyns will be, well, history!" She smiled, seeing such love in Mary Rose's eyes as she spoke of her husband. "I'm so glad to hear that! I'm quite sure you'll be blessed with many children." With a smile of a proud parent, Charlotte took Mary Rose to the bassinet to see the little angel sleeping there. "I don't think I've ever been as happy until I had him," she whispered affectionately, touching his tiny hands.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:14 pm

I nodded weakly in agreement.

''Yes you are absolutely right.It will be always someone who will try to use my brother,I fear that Boleyns are just beginning...You know I pity lady Anne in some way,she don't know what she is doing and this will not bring her happines.I know my brother well,he will tire of her one day and find another like he always do.''

I followed her to the bassinet and I smiled with joy when I saw her son sleeping there.

''Oh,he is the sweetest child I've ever seen...You are so fortunet.''

I whispered looking at sweet child before me.I then took a gift that I brought for him,it was blanket with his name associated with gold on it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:06 am

She nodded, sympathetic towards the princess's plight, in fact it was the shared plight of anyone who had feelings against the Boleyns or were made to feel as though the king succumbed to them. "I think men tire easily of women, and I hear that the Lady Anne is not exactly a kindhearted woman. I don't know how she gets away with saying terrible things about Queen Katherine. Anyone else would have been condemned for treason, or worse.." She sighed, wondering just what sort of court she had come back to. She could not help smiling as she saw Mary Rose adoring the baby. She whispered in awe when she saw the beautiful blanket she'd brought for him: "Oh it is absolutely lovely.. thank you, Your Highness." She felt tears well in her eyes, as she could now cry at the drop of a hat over the kindest gesture. She gently wrapped the blanket around her sleeping son, smiling softly. "That reminds me, I have brought your wedding gift as well, I did not trust to send it with anyone else." She walked to the bookshelf and took a beautifully painted box, opening it to reveal the gift.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:48 pm

I sighed deeply,nodding with my head.

''She is not kind at all and yes there were a time when no one could speak bad of Queen but now it seams that it doesn't matter at all.''

I said and than looked at her with soft eyes.

''I know that it is not to much but I am glad that you like it.''

I said and shook my head a little.

''Oh,Charlotte you shouldn't have...But thank you,for the beautiful gift.''

I said smiling as I look at beautiful gift before me.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:43 am

She pursed her lips. "It appears that if no one is chastised for speaking ill of Queen Katherine, then speaking ill of Lady Anne must be a great offense...what a topsy turvy world we live in now." She shook her head sadly.

She smiled and shook her head at Mary Rose. "No, it is perfect, and it is a thoughtful gift, which means more than anything."

Charlotte beamed, she'd been hoping she would like them. "I just wanted you to have something memorable and beautiful to commemorate the start of your new life with the Duke of Westmoreland."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:37 pm

I shook my head slowly,smoothing my pearly white gown.

''We live in very dangerous world now,when one wrong word can cost you your life...It is not happy and carefree world we know.''

I said sadly and then smiled happily to her.

''It is most beautiful gift I recived ever...Thank you again.''
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:24 am

Charlotte thought about this for a moment. "Then we must be as happy and carefree as we can, while we can! Anne Boleyn is nothing to us, she is simply a lady. She doesn't even come from royalty so why should we pay her any attention? She is simply a pretty girl who thinks she has control of the king. Nothing more. I'm sure she would be quite happy to hear of us fretting over her as though we are children speaking of an evil witch who will get us while we're asleep!" She giggled. "We are young, happy women.. wives and we should act as such. So until the devil climbs out and crowns Anne the Queen of Hell, I'm going to enjoy myself despite her." She grinned, showing she was not afraid.

"You are very welcome, I wish only to see you happy. You are one of my dearest friends, my lady. And I've not had many," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:22 pm

I giggled softly at her words.

''You are right.We should enjoy in our lives and be happy,we deserve it...And of course we should not think of even speak of Lady Anne.''

I smiled softly,touched by her words.

''I think of you as my friend too,and I too didn't have them many...''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next