The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:59 am

Charlotte moaned aloud as he entered her from behind, breathing faster as he moved against her. She grabbed the headboard for support and moved her hips in circles against him, the pleasure was burning inside her.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:40 am

I held her hips as I thrusted deeply into her. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as I kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:47 am

She felt deliciously wicked as he pulled her towards him, and kissed him back, stifling her moans. She gasped as she could no longer hold back and moaned loudly as she finally took her pleasure, shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:16 am

As I looked at her from this angle, I was reaching my heights as took a hold of her breasts and pushed deeper inside her kissing the nape of her neck, as I then moved one of my hands down to her core and rubbed it softly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:25 am

She gave a little whimpering sigh as he touched her and held her hand atop his, guiding him though he hardly needed help. His kisses on the nape of her neck sent tingles and she knew he found her sweet spot. She reached behind with one arm and held him closer, kissed him again, her tongue exploring his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:39 am

As she reached down and guided me, I knew she was enjoying it. I kissed her hard as I moved at a faster pace beginning to feel my climax fasltly approach.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:10 am

When he moved faster it drove her crazy with pleasure! She knew then she would peak a second time, and she allowed he second wave of pleasure to come over her as she moaned his name.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:41 am

As I heard her moan my name, it drove me over the edge. I held her close and released my warm liquid into her as I rested my head upon shoulder breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:56 am

She laughed lightly while trying to catch her breath, and turned to give Anthony a quick kiss. "I like that every time I come to England I am welcomed so warmly!" she jested.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:26 am

I laid on down looking at the ceiling. "Oh my love, you will be welcomed with a gesture like that as often as you like." I said in a coy voice. I then leaned over and kissed her, not even remembering the last time I had that much pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:19 pm

He kissed her and she felt such complete happiness. "I surely hope so," she whispered in reply, still moving her hands across his skin, enjoying the afterglow of their pleasure. "Darling, there is one thing I want you to do for me.." she said, a glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:25 am

I felt complete satisfaction, I brought her close and kissed her forehead. "Yes, love anything!" I said as I laid there in complete bliss.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:02 am

She smiled as she walked her fingers over his arm. "I have had the strongest craving for oranges! If you could procure some for me, I would be ever so grateful, and obliged to do you any service.." a hint of seductiveness was in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:37 am

I got up not bothering to dress and went to the table where I recalled she had some fruit. I sliced it and placed it on a plate for her. With the plate still on my hand I got back in bed and handed her the sliced fruit. "Here you go my love." I said I a rubbed her belly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 am

She smiled thinking how sweet of him to treat her. As he got back into bed with her she gratefully accepted the fruit and bit into the sweet orange flesh, the juices filling her mouth. She sighed, and as Anthony rubbed her belly she smiled at him. "This is the baby's preference. I have never liked oranges before." She offered him a slice of fruit.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:00 am

I smiled and was completely astonished to know that my child grew inside her. The child that we created together.
"My love, I want you to know that other courtiers are saying things....about us" I paused not knowing how to tell her about my past. I was nervous, that perhaps the lady Gia might be right.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:24 am

"Hm? What exactly are they saying?" she tried to sound indifferent but a small pang of worry formed in the pit of her stomach. She imagined what people would call her, five-letter word beginning with "W", and it wasn't 'witch.' She saw how Anthony paused and she sat up in bed, "Oh come now, it cannot be so bad.." she feigned cheerfulness.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:09 am

I sighed and took a deep breath, the time had come for me to tell her about my former self. I took her hand in mine and kissed it softly. "My sweet Charlotte, I love you so much I never thought a woman like you would ever love me much less be caring my child." I said and lowered my eyes. "The thing is when I was a bachelor here at court or anywhere, I had a reputation for bedding women night after night. I really don't know why. I'm a sick man" I said and moved to other side of the bed and dressed. "People are making wagers on how long I can stay faithful to you." I sat on the edge of the bed and placed my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:31 am

She watched, a bit surprised as he left her bed and got dressed. His words sank in, though they were not as bad as she'd imagined. She put on a robe and sat next to him. "Honestly, I had a feeling you were something of a libertine. But that does not make you a bad person. You were only thinking of yourself because all you had was yourself," she did her best to reassure him. "I love you no matter what. And people can always change, we do not have to be what we do not wish to be."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:45 am

I listened to her words, and looked at her. "Thank you for loving me despite my past and what rumors you hear." I said and hugged her. I didn't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful woman, but I was holding on to her forever. "I looked up at her, I can assure you this is my first child, I have no other children" I wasn't about to tell her about the child Alfonsina had bared not now.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:19 am

She hugged him tightly. "I trust you. I would not have come all this way to be with you if I ha any doubts." She smiled when he said theirs was his first child. "Well you should know this is number seven for me, I was quite popular at the Bavarian court. And I cannot for the life of me remember who the fathers are." She looked at him and giggled at her own joke. "But I have some good news: my father wrote to express his well wishes and is very proud to be a grandfather, for the first time!"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:40 pm

She made me smile as she eased my thoughts. I looked at her and kiss her gently on the lips "How did I become so lucky as to find a wife as wonderful as you?" I said as held her close. "That's great news, I just hope your father is more approving than the lady Gasparrii!" I said hoping we wouldn't have to see that crone til her death!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:18 pm

"We are both lucky, and I intend for our luck to last a very long time!"She smirked when she thought of her father. "Suffice it to say, he's not a very traditional man. He showed only kindness and approval. I wish he could be here now," she smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:24 am

I wrapped my arms around her "Well I always be here, i'm not going anywhere" I kissed her cheek "Can I get you anything else? I don't mind." I said never wanting to leave her side for fear of of what happened to Alfonsina might be fall on her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:16 am

She smiled at him meaningfully. "I have everything I need, right here." Then she looked at him again more seriously. "I just realized, you've never told me about your own family." She was curious to know more about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next