The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:22 am

I chuckled and laid back on the bed, "My family is long gone. The only people I consider family are his majesty and Charles Brandon. I grew up with them, they are like brothers to me." I said knowing I was not the family man as she wished. "I've lived here at court since I was a boy, it's all I know."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:11 am

She looked at him, a sad smile on her lips. But he did not seem to mind that he hadn't a family. She kissed him on the cheek. "We will start our own little family, and we can do it without anyone else. Our family won't be broken like everyone else's." She laid next to him, putting an arm around him. The question that really burned inside her was: what had Gia told him before they left Bavaria? But Charlotte thought the better of it if she waited on that question.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:56 am

I laid my head upon lap and pressed my ear against her small belly, trying to see if I could hear anything. "Yes, my love our family will be different...and perfect." I looked up and smiled. "Now tell me how many children do you wish for?" I asked as I rubbed her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:29 pm

She gently stroked his hair and she smiled. "I wish for as many as you can give me! So that all the good in us can live on in our children," The thought crossed her mind just then that there was a chance she might not even survive the birth of this child. Then she posed the question back to him. "And how many do you want? No doubt you will want sons that you can teach to ride and hunt and joust." She smiled fondly at him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:53 am

I enjoyed laying with her here and talking, it was so perfect although, I knew I had to break the news to her that that we had to leave court. I sat up and looked at her, her perfect face. "Charlotte my love, I must tell you something" I said knowing this all of this was my fault.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:08 am

She noticed how serious he sounded, and fear started inside her as she remembered his earlier words of his scandalous past. "Yes my love, what is it?" She tried to keep her voice even, as she braced herself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:51 am

I kissed her hand and looked her in the face. "I went to see his majesty before your arrival to tell him about our marriage and of our child...." I paused and sighed. "Well he was not pleased to say the least. I mean he was pleased, just...I am a gentleman of the privy chamber and there are certain obligations that I need to abide before marrying a lady." I said trying to explain to her. I saw the anguish in her face. "What i'm trying to say is, his majesty has banished us from England for marrying without his consent, there for we must leave until the child is born." I said knowing what kind of stress this will put on her and the child.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:52 am

Charlotte, at first hoping he was only jesting then realizing he was serious, gave an exhausted sigh and laid back on the bed, crossing her arms over her face. "This is my fault. If not for me you would not be in such a circumstance, and you would be without a care in the world." She sighed again, knowing she was turning his life upside down. "Where do you propose we go for the duration of our banishment?" The word to her seemed like a prison sentence. And she knew of only one place they could go, and it was not a place Anthony wanted to re-visit.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:31 am

I pulled her arms away from her face. "No, no my love tis my fault. I thank God everyday for giving me you" I sat down and held her close to me. "I don't know where we can go, we just need to leave England....after the Autumn party. His majesty wishes to meet you. He's really not as horrible as he seems" I said hoping she wouldn't think my best friend a horrid monster like everyone presumes.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:37 pm

At his words, Charlotte's anxiety melted away. She sighed as he held her. "I would not wish any of this away, as unexpected as it all was. I love you and our child with my whole heart." She looked up at him as he said the king would meet with her. "That is quite an honor! I shall be happy to meet with him and see this man who is your best friend." She hoped to make a good impression. "I want to make you proud of me," she said, slipping her hand into his pants.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:48 am

"He really is a good man, i'm sure you will make an impression on him." I said as I felt your hand slip into my pants.
I kissed you and grew excited at your touch.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:53 am

"Really? Well a good man is very.. hard to find," she teased as she firmly gripped him. As they kissed she slowly swirled her tongue around his.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:33 am

At that moment when she gripped me i lost my words as I kissed her and circled my tongue with hers and enjoyed her movements between my thighs.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:58 am

Charlotte continued to caress him , smiling as she knew Anthony was enjoying it. She gently eased him back down so he lay on the bed. "I want only to please you, husband," she whispered excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:05 am

I nodded in approval as I laid back prepared to see what else she had in store me.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:12 am

A little nervously she undid his pants and knelt before him, looking up at him once before taking his member into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:21 pm

I watched as she opened her mouth, the warmth of her mouth around my member made me groan. I moved my hands through her hair her saying the lords name in vain as I had never had a woman please in this way.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:00 pm

She knew she was pleasing him well and continued to do so, moving her hand across his chest as she sighed and moaned, loving this moment where she was in control.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:51 am

I moved my hips in sync with her mouth as I felt my release about to come.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:37 am

She continued, developing a rhythm with him, and soon realized he was going to reach climax. She smiled to herself, glad she was able to work him into such a frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:24 pm

I took a hold of the sheets as I could no longer hold back. I brought her up me "Wife, where have you been all my life?" I said and kissed her passionately craving more of her.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:23 am

Charlotte melted into his kiss, loving each and every moment with him. Desire ran through her and she thrilled at the thought of having him again. Still kissing him, she climbed atop him. "I always wondered the same of you, husband," she said in response to him. She placed her hands on his shoulders as she slowly allowed him inside her, sighing at the full feeling within.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:29 am

I looked into her eyes and smiled as she made herself comfortable on top of me. I moved my hands over her belly and up to her breasts as I thrusted inside her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Charlotte tilted her head back and closed her eyes, sighing at both his touch and the feel of him within her. She strengthened her grip on him, wanting to be as close as possible while he thrust inside her. Then she pulled him close and kissed him so passionately as she felt the urge to lose inhibition.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:52 am

I sat up and gripped her bottom, breathing hard and feeling her depths surround me. Our sweaty bodies came together as one, and for the first time she was the only thing on my mind. I kissed the corner of her neck, slowing down wanting this moment to last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber   Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Rosenauer's bedchamber
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next